Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..mandy..

Hey Rosh 😃 Was here for a while to do a res.

So that mean u are going ?  
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
mandy done n im first ðŸ¥³

.Chashmish. thumbnail
Eeeks  I m sooo happy ! Sultan finally out of madhubala this Saturday ! ðŸ¥³ Oh gosh , finally I can restart watching madhubala and rishbala   
Yipeee ðŸ¥³
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yep Rosh thought of leaving now 😳 BTW u guys both SRK fans then? I felt DP didn know A of acting. I had even told my friend ki jaise thaise Kat ko toh thoda bohot acting aa hi gayi par DP ka kuch nahi ho saktha 😆 I was kinda impressed with Kat's improvement after I watched Rajneeti. But DP took me by surprise in cocktail. I went to watch tat movie for Diana Penty but the only thing worth watchable abt tat movie was DP 😆 I never thought I will like DP but I did n I liked her in YJHD too 😳

Tanzie u saw QH today? I am so disgusted with Asad. How can he expect Nikhat to be OK? Being a bro he shd have realised tat he is doing a wrong thing. His one mistake will take him away from his siblings. How could he encourage Najma like tat? 🤢
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mohit-deewani

Eeeks  I m sooo happy ! Sultan finally out of madhubala this Saturday ! ðŸ¥³ Oh gosh , finally I can restart watching madhubala and rishbala   

Yipeee ðŸ¥³

Really???? 😲 Huh? Kab? Kahan? Kaise? 😲
@Rosh and Mandy, I was also never DP fan until I saw her in cocktail. she was fab and her acting has improved a lot. but sorry to say I don see much improvement in Kats acting. she is defo stunning but her acting 😳 she even dances well now but acting..!!!!!!!!!

gosh how will she look acting with aamir khan.. 😆
.Chashmish. thumbnail

Yep Rosh thought of leaving now 😳 BTW u guys both SRK fans then? I felt DP didn know A of acting. I had even told my friend ki jaise thaise Kat ko toh thoda bohot acting aa hi gayi par DP ka kuch nahi ho saktha 😆 I was kinda impressed with Kat's improvement after I watched Rajneeti. But DP took me by surprise in cocktail. I went to watch tat movie for Diana Penty but the only thing worth watchable abt tat movie was DP 😆 I never thought I will like DP but I did n I liked her in YJHD too 😳

Tanzie u saw QH today? I am so disgusted with Asad. How can he expect Nikhat to be OK? Being a bro he shd have realised tat he is doing a wrong thing. His one mistake will take him away from his siblings. How could he encourage Najma like tat? 🤢

Yep I m srk fan , not a huge one though ðŸ˜† DP Is better than kat any day for me . I hated her in JTHJ ðŸ¤¢ dp was okay okay but she impressed be in cocktail . I m fan of her after YJHD ðŸ˜³
Ahhh qh I watched that today for a change , I was like how can a girl be okay when she finds out that one she loved whole heartedly was in love with someone else from the start ! I didn't like ASAD today , ayaan was right ðŸ˜³ but when did he encourage najma ? ðŸ˜•
.Chashmish. thumbnail

Really???? 😲 Huh? Kab? Kahan? Kaise? 😲

Just saw in MB forum ! Nautanki tweets says that sultan will be out this Saturday ðŸ¥³ after soo many days I m gonna watch a episode of mb ! Cause today's episode seems intresting and my right kameena back ðŸ˜Ž
I didn like Asad in numerous moments Mandy... he was never much supportive to zoya before and he is the dumbest 4 lion hero of Gul khan ever 🤣 gosh i hated how he wokeup beside tanveer n blv he did IT with her n she even got preg bcoz of him when he doesnt reember a thing 😵