Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LaLaLand.rd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sari26

but tht gauge also don't appear like a  doctor's bandage to me ..πŸ˜•...kya pata  may be Raghu himself has done the Doctorgiri there ..πŸ˜†

Exactly. But where would he get the gauge from? Maybe it is some white cloth. doctor ka lagaya hua toh nahi lagta. Dr. Raghu ( Degree is P.I.E. - Perfect in everything) ne hi lagaya hoga. Dekhte hain episode main.πŸ˜†
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LaLaLand.rd

Yes. Antara seems to be miffed but I guess on something else. Not the dance incident.

And, My bad Suj!πŸ˜› I made a boo-boo.πŸ˜† I'm really bad with directions, i.e., left and right and I still use my hands. πŸ˜†  Hence, the mistake.😳

I forgive you for your directional errors coz I am so not in a mood to court marshal anyone todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
suji01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Catatonic_Cat

So I  wake up late and the first thing I do is check the forum and see the promo and I am doing the dance!!! but need a few more minutes to wake up. Our Raghu is fulltoo chance pe dance, removing the hair from her forehand, gently caressing herπŸ˜†

Catty...your day has started well so the whole day is gonna be awesome in RanTara LandπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Raghu never misses an opportunity...He is ishmart
suji01 thumbnail

Exactly. But where would he get the gauge from? Maybe it is some white cloth. doctor ka lagaya hua toh nahi lagta. Dr. Raghu ( Degree is P.I.E. - Perfect in everything) ne hi lagaya hoga. Dekhte hain episode main.πŸ˜†

Since Antara has fainted in the church, think that a nun must have nursed her wound😊
suji01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nnks

tik...tik...tik...waiting waiting πŸ˜†

Please fasten the tik tik...Can't wait any longerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LaLaLand.rd thumbnail
Originally posted by: suj01

I forgive you for your directional errors coz I am so not in a mood to court marshal anyone todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You already did that partially. Anyway. I too really do not mind anyone doing that to me today since I'm too-happy-to-pay-heed-to. πŸ˜†TongueπŸ˜†
LaLaLand.rd thumbnail
Originally posted by: suj01

Since Antara has fainted in the church, think that a nun must have nursed her wound😊

It amuses me that even after watching such a Promo, your brain is present at the duty. πŸ‘πŸΌ
suji01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: banushivani

as usual loved ur post..

Thank you dear😊
suji01 thumbnail

It amuses me that even after watching such a Promo, your brain is present at the duty. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I need to get to work tomorrow so I need to snap myself out of LaLa landπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
suji01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu-monu

i can't wait at all 

heya SonuπŸ€—πŸ€—

Where have u been?

Tell me about it...Awesome promo😳