Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: suj01

@Gagan...Concern is just etched on his face😳

Suj... Mujhe lagtha hai aaj maine CAT se Zyada PHD karli hai 🤣
Sighhh I want to see this Raghu more and more now!!!!!!!
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Suj... Mujhe lagtha hai aaj maine CAT se Zyada PHD karli hai 🤣
Sighhh I want to see this Raghu more and more now!!!!!!!

Omg...Influence of Catty on you🤣🤣🤣

You mind sharing your thesis?🤣🤣🤣

Raghu...sigh Edited by suj01 - 10 years ago
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haha yes yes,Gagan ,pliss to be sharing😆
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Suj and Cat .. tum sab mujhe marwaoge.. I have so much work to complete today and I am here writing an analysis on the promo!

As it is I am alsi when it comes to posting soo I am going to point out a few things lol

1. Did you notice she still has ghungroos on her other ankle? That means they never reached the Sonahr* (I think thats how its pronounced) Now I cant make out though if she made it to the doctor or not.. is that his rumaal tied or it is an actual patti? 😆 Either way they may have one destination left.. and if not then two ROFL or Mr. Raghu himself can help ❤️
2. First she is behosh in the middle of two rows... and then the later scene they are in the first row...😆 Not that it matters... I just think there will be a lot of scenes here... this is the first time I wont mind them dragging 🤣 waise bhi they drag bakwaas tracks endlessly so might as well drag a beautiful track..
3. Now Either he had his arm under her head and was moving away or vice versa.. the point is he offered his shoulder 🤣 I think she was sleeping this time since she is off the floor😆
4. Not that this is a karwa chaut vrath or anything, but supposedly he breaks her fast 🤣
5. Seems like Raghu collected some wood too in the last scene... maybe to start a fire and help her keep warm 😆 Also that scene of him looking at her wound comes after they start the fire lol cuz you can see the lighting flickering 😆

One last one... can you you believe Antara was shaanth and not revolting when he was looking at her wound? THATS A MIRACLE 🤣 well I think in that one scene where she is still on the floor.. she did try to jerk his hand off or I see her hand moving back...😆

Oh and if already people didnt realize.. they are in a church and its raining hard outside 😆

Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
eenameenadeeka thumbnail
@ tintin0602]raghu is setting her flick in the last pic

Is he setting her flick or is he masagging her head?
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the promo pics, Rima! 🤗
Gagan-06 thumbnail
kaminiyon itna lamba analysis likha... you better read!
Cat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

kaminiyon itna lamba analysis likha... you better read!

abhi abhi dekha😆

Yeah definitely she has the other ghunghroo on her feet, also it looks like its raghu's rumaal on her feet

While she does indeed placidly allow him to look at her wound, the previous scene she shrugged off his arm from her shoulder(Raghu chance pe dance😆)

yeah she was indeed lying behosh , that means our man would have carried her, backless blouse and all

It is indeed raining, no wonder he's parting her flick, he's obsessed with her wet hair🤣 since the first episode, he's like finally I get to touch her hair🤣

Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catatonic_Cat

abhi abhi dekha😆

Yeah definitely she has the other ghunghroo on her feet, also it looks like its raghu's rumaal on her feet

While she does indeed placidly allow him to look at her wound, the previous scene she shrugged off his arm from her shoulder(Raghu chance pe dance😆)

yeah she was indeed lying behosh , that means our man would have carried her, backless blouse and all

It is indeed raining, no wonder he's parting her flick, he's obsessed with her wet hair🤣 since the first episode, he's like finally I get to touch her hair🤣

Dont you think he is doing too many chance pe dances 😆
LMAOO you go straight to what you think it should be... dont even think of the other option 😆
ROFLLL at the hair waali line.. I thought he was trying to make sure her head is secure 😆
Cat. thumbnail

Dont you think he is doing too many chance pe dances 😆
LMAOO you go straight to what you think it should be... dont even think of the other option 😆
ROFLLL at the hair waali line.. I thought he was trying to make sure her head is secure 😆

Yes yes our man Raghu in his mind and even to antara has declared that he's her mard😆, so he's literally building a bridge of dreams with his chance pe dances

I think I should seriously write a script for one of the production houses, the show will be a super hit🤣, just kidding

That head is secure could be the right option but I cant get past his obsession with her wet hair😆, like how he literally drowns himself looking at her😆