Rishbala SS- Junoon Tere Ishq Ka (Part 15 page 41) 21/10 Completed. - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Just wanted to let you know I also unreserved my comment on page 9!

Coming to chapter 3, I don't think I have to say it over and over again but this Balraj is horrible!!!! Rishbalas first meeting! Loved it!

Chapter 4- the reunion of Rishbala ๐Ÿ˜† loved it, it was so cute!
I like the dips in your story btw, a sweeter one!

Still reading, but keep up the amazing work!
Chapter 5 has probably got to b my favorite chapter!
Rishbala are friends and they are somewhat comfortable with each other!
"Dont underestimate the power of a common man" ahhh!!!!! I am ginormous fan of SRK!! So reading that just brought a biggg smile to my face! I love RKs character.

Chapter 6- okay this might be my 2nd fave part!
Madhu holds such an important position in society, this was such a nice twist in the story. Completely not expecting it yet it shows off her stronger feminine side. That I absolutely loved! Update was great and I am all caught up!!! I am doing my happy dance now! ๐Ÿ˜†
Srry for the delay, I was traveling alot for summer so it took me a bit to catch up!

Thanks for all the PMs! Do continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by Forever_Komal - 10 years ago
HOW COME MADHU IS SO RESPECTED OUTSIDE HER HOUSE
HER DECISION IS TAKEN AS FINAL
BUT IN HER HOUSE SHE IS TRAETED SO BADLY
WHY CANT SHE BE STRONG IN HER HOUSE ALSO
awesome + emotional update
love the rishbala scenes & punchayat scenes ( madhu decision about school matter )
love the precap & waiting for some ligh moment b/w rishbala
thanks for pm & continue soon
Loved the updates...it's going nice!! Hope this time something good happens for Madhu๐Ÿ˜›
Thnks to everybody who liked nd cmmnted...
 Forever_Komaltitli4love,  punam2712,  nehakariba, thnk u for liking
nd  revti21, mimibm, rima4ever, Clara20, SHINYSHREYA, Dil_Rishbala,  lwrimaforever, titli4love,
 asyaarshilover, Forever_Komal, GOODLUCKANGEL, punam2712, singhshailesh86, aDarkAngel
 thnks for ur cmmnts...here goes the next update...

Part 7

That day Rishab did not meet her. Madhu went in her room in the afternoon and still in the night even did not open the door of her room. Rishab was a bit tensed. He asked a maid, "Madhujee ne khana khaya?" The maid nodded a no and went away.

RK went in the kitchen and took some food on a plate. Then he knocked at Madhu's room.

Madhu opened the door and wiping her tears. She was feeling severely weak since she had not eaten anything from the morning. When she saw Rishab instead of smile there was a look of tension on her face. She feared if somebody watches them and misinterprets then there would be  huge problem.

When Madhu opened the door RK was literally shocked. Hers hair was open, her face was pale, her eyes were red and puffy visibly due to crying and it seemed that she had been ill for several weeks. She quickly pulled him inside the room and carefully closed the door. Rishab put the plate on a table and moved towards Madhu.

M- Aap itni raat kko yaha kyun aaye hai?

RK- Who mujhe pata chala ki tumne abhi tak kuch bhi nahi khaya hai to maine socha ki main hi tumhare liye khana lekar aaun.

M- Aapko pata hai agar kissi ne aapko yaha dekh liya hota to kitni bari garbar ho jati?

RK- Kaisi garbar?

M- Aap itni raat ko ek ladki ke kamre mein jaa rahe hai...agar kissiko pata chalta to sab jaroor yehi sochte ki humare beech koi chakkar chal raha hai. Samjhe??

RK pretended to think deeply and then said, "Accha hi hota na? Fir tumhare gharwale mujhe maarne ki dhamki dete, tum aur di mujhe bachane ki koshish karte, sab tumse puchte ki kyun bachana chahti ho tum mujhe...aur tum cheekhti ki main RK se pyaar karti hoon...fir tallion aur cition ki gargarahat ke beech humara Milan hota...kya mast picture banti..haina???"

Madhu could not help but smile. "Aap ne kitni door tak soch li?"

RK- Main doordarshi, door ki sochta hoon. Ab chalo yeh rona dhona band karo aur yeh khana khaalo.

Madhu once again became sad and said, "Nahi Rishabjee mujhe bhukh nahi hai, main nahi khaungi." Madhu moved towards the table on which the plate is kept but she tripped and was about to fall when RK caught her. Both looked into each other's eyes deeply. RK helped her to stand properly and said, "Madhu pls khana khalo, tum bohot kamjor ban chuki ho."

He made Madhu sit on the corner of the bed and held the plate in front of her. Slowly Madhu started eating from the plate. When she completed RK got up and said, "Ab jalidi se good girl ki tarah so jaao kyunki kal subah subah hume photos lene ke liye jaana hai. Good Night!"

Madhu smiled and said, "Thank you khana lane ke liye. Good Night!"

Madhu was really feeling good. In her whole life nobody has ever cared for her like this except Shiv. She went to sleep with a wide smile on her face for the first time ever in her life.

Next morning RK was sleeping peacefully. He had forgot to put the alarm so he was sleeping forgetting all his work. He woke up when he heard a song sung by a woman with a very sweet voice. He came out and found everyone in the temple and someone inside it was doing aarti and she was the person who was singing the song.

BG- Radhe Krishne ki jyoti alaukik

Teeno lok mein chaye rahi hai

Bhakti bibash ek prem pujarin

Fir bhi deep jalaye rahi hai

Krishna ko gokul se radhe ko

Krishna Ko gokul se radhe ko

Barsane se bulaye rahi hai

Dono karo swikaar kripa kar

Jogan aarti gay rahi hai  x 2

When she turned, RK was surprised to see Madhu. She was no less than an angel in that pink saree with her head covered with pallu. RK kept staring at her. He came out of his trance when she waved her hand in front of him to give him the Prasad. He took it and ate it.

M- Chaliye, aap jaldi se taiyaar ho jaiye.

RK- Kyun? Kaha jana hai?

M- Bhul gaye? Hume aaj tasveere lene ke liye jaana hai na?

RK's heart jumped with joy as if he was going to a date with Madhu. He himself did not know why his reaction was like that. He smiled and said, "Abhi aaya."

RK searched through his wardrobe for some suitable clothes to wear. Finally his look stuck on a pink shirt. He thought," Accha hai, Madhu ne pink saree pehni hai, main bhi pink shirt hi pehenta hoon. We will look nice together." He smiled and put the shirt on him.

But all his happinesss vanished when he saw that Madhu had changed her saree. Now she was wearing a light green saree. She saw RK and asked, "Chale?"

RK- Ek minute abhi aaya.

He ran in his room and quickly searched through his clothes. When he got a light green shirt, he felt like he had won the world cup. He quickly wore it and got down to Madhu and said, "Chalo main taiyaar hoon."

M- Pehle to kuch aur pehna tha na? Fir usse change kyun kiya?

RK could not find suitable words to say. Finally he geared up and said, "Ha woh would be girlfriend ke saath pehli baar date pe jaa raha hoon na. Toh matching dress pehen na jaroori hai."

Madhu shook her head in disbelief and said, "Aap ko to flirting ke liye award milna chahiye. Humesha flirting karne ke mood mein rahte hai."

RK- Flriting is good to health Madhubala...

M- Ab chaliye, der ho rahi hai.

Precap: Rishab and Madhu get to know each other more closely...

Lovely update...
Happy to see Madhu happy with RK...
RK has become a big time flirt...
But still love him...
Continue soon...
Thanx for the pm...
โค๏ธ

nice update dear๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Clara20 - 10 years ago
Very nice update.
RK is so sweet, he will reduce all her griefs and again, she will become cute and bubbly madhu. Thankx for the pm.

May I know your real name,dear??