Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jujube thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

TRUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both Asad and Zoe have no brains. Jo kucch dimaag mein denaa chahaiye tha. woh bhi heart mein flow ho gayaa hai.🤣

This is absolutely right ðŸ˜Š  why is Asad not discussing nikhat issue with Ayaan?
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Of course! Immy has a solid sperm count or else how did he manage to impregnate Tanveer in just one go? ðŸ˜³

Of course ðŸ˜† No doubt about it. ðŸ˜†
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV][B]<font size="2">only one thing to say FEMINISM KI BHI EK HADD HOTI HAI.[|)]</font>[/B][/DIV][DIV][B][BR][/B][/DIV][DIV][B]<font size="2">YOU JOYA BABY IS NOT USING HER BRAINS EVERYONE ELSE IS[:x]</font>[/B][/DIV]

Seriously dont blame asad this time .this is not his fault .as ayaan said imrran us nake ladka n najma loves him so because of only bhasina bi he cant break najma heart.but he said he is not happy with this
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jujube

Honestly i always take zoya's side but since najma nikah topic started i feel she has to slow down and think twice. im not liking wen she says since nikhat ka sagai toot chuki hai its no wrong in calling imran home and all..

and i dont like how everyone is going on and on about Nikhat! SHE BROKE OFF THE ENGAGEMENT! end of the story! she is a fool and delusional to even believe imraan will come back!
Najma is going to snap once and that will be it!

I know you all are not liking zoya constantly pestering for the nikaah since everyone on the forum is against NajRan but i am not against them! the only problem i have is with that shaitaan ki khala bhaseena
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Dhamake toh QH mai roz hote hai, all I know is that whatever happens is not going to affect Asad Zoya because this track seems just leading to a misunderstanding between Asad Ayan more than anything. For one even if Zoya behaves excited and pushes things, the marriage won't end up happening because they'll find out about Tanveer. Asad can't hold her responsible for any of that ðŸ˜† I just don't see an issue between them for THIS reason 

BUT I agree Zoya has according to her character being behaving impulsive about it. She is just wanting to give Najma what she is asking for. Not understanding there is much more involved in this situation.

I thought Karan looked fine to me honestly ðŸ˜† just not his hyper self. 

I hope you are right and Zoe only finds out that Tannu is Immy ki sahee waali begum.😆... Zoe has never had any foresight, so this impulsive excitement is expected out of her. 

Hyper Karan is normal Karan for me.😆
penfriend28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is absolutely right ðŸ˜Š  why is Asad not discussing nikhat issue with Ayaan?

asad still thinks ayaan has not grown enough to discuss such issues...
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail

Compartmentalized brains!🤣
farhajt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh those good old days Achi bhali car jalaaa di thi Phir bhi ye Immy bach gaya ye aag kaisi jo lagaye na lage bhujaye na bujhe (Qubool hai Fire symbolism haha)
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Sadie ki baacchii, Faall in LOVE you will have all the answers to your Questions  
jujube thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --starstruck--

and i dont like how everyone is going on and on about Nikhat! SHE BROKE OFF THE ENGAGEMENT! end of the story! she is a fool and delusional to even believe imraan will come back!
Najma is going to snap once and that will be it!

I know you all are not liking zoya constantly pestering for the nikaah since everyone on the forum is against NajRan but i am not against them! the only problem i have is with that shaitaan ki khala bhaseena

Im not against Najraan too .. its also not sympathy for Nikhat .. but we know about tanveer right.
so jus feeling bad for zoya coz Ayaan and shirin will deff create a drama.. dilshad and asad will be upset ..