Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Na Suja its not even about the kid..Spineless guys grate on my nerves..And to top it, he is super insensitive..And he comesa s a package deal with his mom which just makes it worse..Najma should have just married Fasloo instead..Way better than this wimpπŸ˜†

And Fazlu's mom was an entertainer πŸ˜† 
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don take what Surbhi or Karan say seriously but aapke kehne se mai maan jaati hoonπŸ˜†

Its obvious, Roggie. Tannu is pregnant and Immy is no longer denying parentage. Toh kaise Najmaa sukoon se jaa sakegi Immy ke saath?πŸ˜†
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: s120

Oh she'll be laughing throughout her life πŸ˜†
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Na Suja its not even about the kid..Spineless guys grate on my nerves..And to top it, he is super insensitive..And he comesa s a package deal with his mom which just makes it worse..Najma should have just married Fasloo instead..Way better than this wimpπŸ˜†

i know and its irritating...but india is full of imraans...and these spineless men are husbands of most of the female population in indiaπŸ˜†
jujube thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Yaar...

Aap log mere se uss gossip pe comment to aise maar rahe ho jaise mein un donno ke saath South Africa gayee thi aur Karan-Surbhi roz meri godee mein baith ke ice cream khaate hain.πŸ€”

🀣

Aap ko pata hai hum logon ne kitna contribute kiya aapke thread ko aftrnun se lekar.. to aap humareliye kuch tho analyse kar sakthi hai na πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: sujataraje

i know and its irritating...but india is full of imraans...and these spineless men are husbands of most of the female population in indiaπŸ˜†

Seconded, They are MEN enough to impregnate only.😑
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jujube

Aap ko pata hai hum logon ne kitna contribute kiya aapke thread ko aftrnun se lekar.. to aap humareliye kuch tho analyse kar sakthi hai na πŸ˜Š

vick tere paas ya to sach me kuchh kahne ko nahi hai ya fir boht kuchh hai...pahla wala option to ruled out hai tere case me...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: jujube

Dekho, aap gehraayi mein mut utaro. Jo dikhtaa hai, ussi ko maan lo.πŸ˜†...Wo Chintu-Bunty hain.😊
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujataraje

vick tere paas ya to sach me kuchh kahne ko nahi hai ya fir boht kuchh hai...pahla wala option to ruled out hai tere case me...πŸ˜†

Ye khamoshi πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: s120

Million times better than Haseena..Atleast she appreciates her would be bahu unlike that dracula who has nothing but taunts😑