Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Payel di, the beauty and beast Idea is really wonderful๐Ÿ‘ i loved it...
i think we should go for it๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but i feel most of them will oppose to a geeky prince
can 't we have the idea with a handsome one
and @payel jiji i am still confushed what am i to write about
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
my idea of Rapunzel

Manyata is a princess stolen as a baby and sold to the kothi (nautch house) in lucknow. she is 18 years old and just about to be pushed into the dirty profession. but she wants to study and does not like to join the women who raised her. one fine day Udayveer stumbles into her place by mistake and comes to know about her ambitions and her dreams. he is a prince with a golden heart. he instantly falls in love with her and wants to take her away with him.. but the lady who is in charge of the nautch house (i hope every one knows what it is) wouldn't let her go..

how he rescues her from there and re unites her with her real family by identifying a wound mark on her body (as in the show) would be the track๐Ÿ˜ณ the lady comes to know about that mark and tries to erase it with plastic surgery so that the princess wouldn't leave..

tell me guys do you like it?
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: annabh

but i feel most of them will oppose to a geeky prince
can 't we have the idea with a handsome one
and @payel jiji i am still confushed what am i to write about

Annesha, who said geeks can't be handsome?๐Ÿ˜‰ lol
_Annesha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chamakchallo30

Annesha, who said geeks can't be handsome?๐Ÿ˜‰ lol

now i get it everyone writing a fairy tale story
so i do not have nay other fairy tale character except for sleeping beauty hhehehe i am gonna post sleeping beauty now and ok that a good idea to but then we need to explain him that way
_Annesha_ thumbnail
sleeping beauty
Here , the story is that manyata is the crown queen of Devgarh , but her step sister Jai envies her [ as usual] and on the crown ceremony day that is when she was 15 and manyata was 17 she poisoned manyata and then manyata went to coma while uday and unnati at that time used to stay in USA , so they waited for her to come to scence for six month and then they declared jai as the queen and betrored of uday , he did not want to marry her and loved manyata but his dad forced him , so after 2 years when jai turns 18 and manyata who is still in coma is 20 , jai and uday marriage is fixed on the day of marriage uday comes to bide his princess a last bye and kisses her causing her to come out from coma and then start the story she suffers from amnesia she recalls nothing except the fact that jai poisoned her so ds dethrone jai and her mother , while makes manyata the queen and here uday teaches her all over again the things of princess a bit dek track what say is it good bad horrible heheh
Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: annabh

now i get it everyone writing a fairy tale story
so i do not have nay other fairy tale character except for sleeping beauty hhehehe i am gonna post sleeping beauty now and ok that a good idea to but then we need to explain him that way

to show him as geek we could show that he is different from other guys like for example, when everyone goes for movies during a free period in college, he goes to library to do some research on maths question or on valentines day he is spotted in a mandir unlike other guys...totally unconventional guy..๐Ÿ˜† but good looking nevertheless..๐Ÿ˜›
_Annesha_ thumbnail

to show him as geek we could show that he is different from other guys like for example, when everyone goes for movies during a free period in college, he goes to library to do some research on maths question or on valentines day he is spotted in a mandir unlike other guys...totally unconventional guy..๐Ÿ˜† but good looking nevertheless..๐Ÿ˜›

yea but girls do drool on him it is just that he gives no heeds to them aha btw i update sleeping beauty but it not a teen romance
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
@ Anni, the sleeping beauty track is good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
now lets wait to see what Krishna di says when she comes๐Ÿ˜ƒ unka opinion bhi chahiye na?
_Annesha_ thumbnail

@ Anni, the sleeping beauty track is good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
now lets wait to see what Krishna di says when she comes๐Ÿ˜ƒ unka opinion bhi chahiye na?

HAAH UNKEE LIYEE HII TOH SUBHEE SEII BETI RAHI HUII
ok vibha jiji do pm me the last decision
as i will be leaving i will try to come online in the night
bye
take care
hugss