Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS:JUNOON-Irresistible Urge!!!,Chapter-12,page29... (Page 14)

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoonian

Oh my dear God! I read that in one sitting. So hot n passionate n so Mithvi.
I feel like hugging u for wiping away the memory of the crappy last epi. Oh Tehsina I wish u had had the chance to write Junoon's script.
I loved it. Will catch up on FF also in a couple of days n post my reply.

i wish too..EmbarrassedHopeless dreams..EmbarrassedThank u so much Binu!Hug

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-nut

Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

CHAPTER-5.   

awesome frenClapClapClap also makes me very sadCry tat junoon endedCry

Adni will bring back Junoon soon!InshaaAllah in a new show!WinkNo worries!Nd Thank u!Tongue
TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avi-Dij

Hi :)
I just read all of your chapters.
Loving your story. 
Update sooon 

Hello!TongueI m Tehsina!U r?Nd thanks for liking my story..EmbarrassedI m updating!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee-jayBristylovemouni

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Chapter-6,page-11:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3705718&PID=91642713&#p91642713

CHAPTER-7.

Her voice rang inside the empty house..But Prithvi did not respond,as he was still completely unconscious..

"PRITHVI!"Meera sceamed out again..

Loud thunder outside drowned her scream completely..

Meera sobbed out in scare,worried what to do now with him,as she was all alone to fend now..She tried to make him sit straight,but he was constantly falling,his head lolling down..It was getting tougher for Meera to support him,to bear his weight,as he was too heavy for her..

Finally she made him lie down sideways,pulling a pillow,and placing it below his head..

"His head is bleeding!I need to do something about it!"She muttered to herself urgently..Completely frantic by now..

She quickly opened the wooden almira,and searched for the first aid box,she had kept there..In her hurry,she messed up all of her and Prithvi's clothes in it,but she was blind to everything..Worriedly,she looked back at the still unconscious Prithvi,lying half on the bed,just as she had left him..Her eyes almost blurred,as she choked out a sob,her heart squeezing in pain,as she saw her big strong husband,lying unconscious and helpless..Quickly she wiped her brimming eyes,and inhaled a strengthening breath,determined to fight the situation out,for Prithvi,her husband..And she turned back to the almira..

"WHERE DID I KEEP IT?!"She exclaimed out in irritation,and threw another handful of perfectly ironed clothes onto the floor,as she searched the shelves for the first aid box..

She had almost emptied the almira,when she saw the brown box,lying at a corner of the kitchen..

"How could I be so forgetful!Uff!"She exclaimed out in irritation,as she recalled using it for her slightly burned hand only a few days ago..

Quickly Meera ran to get the box,and ran back to the bed,wher Prithvi was lying on his side,unconscious..

Meera carefully removed the pillow from below his head,and let his head rest on her lap instead..Very delicately she checked his wound at the abck of his head,just behind his ear..It wasn't bleeding anymore,but she had to clean and bandage his wound..

Carefully she got about her work,and delicately cleaning it,she got his wound bandaged..

Meera sighed out in relief..Her hands had been shaking with nervousness,while she was cleaning the wound,but now she was relieved that she had managed to do it properly somehow..Thankfully it was not a deep one..Now she had to-..
    Her thought process was broken,as she felt Prithvi shivering badly,when she remembered,he had a burning fever,and was still in his wet clothes..

Meera bit into her lips worriedly..Now how was she supposed to go about this task?!!

She had three options open..

First,she could let the wet clothes stay,but as he was already burning up with fever,keeping the wet clothes simply meant,letting him..She could not think further..So she gave up the idea completely..

Second,she could ask for help from someone,and that meant pouring water on their acting to be blissfully happily married to others..She cold not ask for help for changing his own husband's clothes!So this option was out too..

Third option..Meera bit real hard into her lip,and only stopped when she winced out at the pain..Third option,was the only option left open to her..And that was..That was she had to change his clothes herself..

Meera blushed red,as she stared own,at his unconscious face..Even though,he was completely unconscious,Meera found her face heating up at the thought of undressing this big,strong,handsome husband of hers..

"My Rambo Singh husband.."Meera whispered out softly,and with a soft hand,moved a strand of his unruly longish hair,away from his hard and handsome face..Unaware of the implication of her words or her actions..

Prithvi shivered in cold again,and quickly,Meera composed herself,and decided to grab the bull by the horn,and get into action..

Gently Meera placed Prithvi's head back on the pillow again..A cold wind was blowing in through the still open door,as it rained endlessly outside..Meera quickly closed the door shut tight,and locked it..

Then she took a fresh blue  kurta and white dhoti from the stack of clothes she had dropped on the ground,only sometime ago..She could not help but look grimly,at the clothes she had messed up while looking for the first aid box..She had to fix them again..It would be hard work..But at-least she was sure Prithvi was safe,she thought to herself..

Reluctantly,she reached Prithvi's unconscious self..Ready to get about her task..

Outside the cottage,Lakhan stood holding an umbrella on top of him..He had come here to check his doubts..He was sure,things were not alright between Prithvi and Meera,like they were showing the whole world..And he was here to collect the proof..The solid proof,which will be the end of Prithvi and Meera's farce,and the first huge step towards his victory..

He walked to the wooden window,and tried to push it open..It was locked..So he tried the door,which seemed locked too..With no option left,he tried to peep in through a small hole,he discovered on the door..

Meera had raised Prithvi's unconscious body up on a sitting position again,and was opening his wet clingy kurta from his hot shivering body..It was now seeming an impossible task,and more irritating now,than embarrassing..

She had taken it halfway  up and was already breathing heavily,as the kurta was clinging to his body,and she also had the tough job of keeping him sitting straight..

"Prithvi..What else I have to do for you.."Meera moaned out in frustration,as she breathed heavily,and finally managed to pull the kurta out from his heavily muscled hot and hard body..But before she knew what was happening,Prithvi fell on top of her..

Lakhan removed his eyes,from the hole,and cursed loudly..Here he was dreaming of proving they were faking to be married,and here they were actually getting ready for Suhaag Raat!

"SHAMELESS PEOPLE!And Prithvi!Such a..!Making his wife undress him!"

He cursed loudly again,and left with his umbrella,as the storm went on..

Meera lay breathing heavily,as a half naked unconscious Prithvi lay on top of her,on the bed..He was all hot and hard,and she felt an unusual and uncontrollable heat sweep across her body..

Chapter-8,page-17:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3705718&PID=92633624&#p92633624

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 22 September 2013 at 3:55pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Citigal43ArjunKiAshAngel.KhushijslakshmiDee-jayBristylovemounicrazy-nutphulwa-GrilledCheese-Samia9898monalikaMarathi_Mulgibr200910villainawida

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Wow so nice to read about a caring Meera :)
I am sure Prithvi is going to wake up all embarrassed n take it out on her - nut case :)
And lol Lakhan got a shock - too cute - after all curiosity killed the cat heheh

I love this story - after all Mithvi n baragoan are the best

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jslakshmiTehsinaJFJawida

sabina123 Groupbie
sabina123
sabina123

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Once again really interesting. who hit our poor prithvi?? Luvd lakhuLOLLOL.so cute

TehsinaJFJawida

Dee-jay Senior Member
Dee-jay
Dee-jay

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
hey Im Dinojah or DIj
awesome chapter.. what Priviti was feeling all this time now Meera feels it  LOL
continue soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jslakshmiTehsinaJFJawida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Gr8 chapter Tehsina.

I loved Meera nursing Prithvi.

But Lakhan's part was hillarios. Can't stop lughing. ROFL

JunoonianTehsinaJFJ