Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
luvd both chapters
happy new year dear😃
meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
what happened to meera?? she's gone mad in love i guess.. a super sizzling update di😊 ab prithvi ka kya hoga... 
Citigal43 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Steamy as usual😉👏👍🏼
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was such a steamy chapter and visually so descriptive I could imagine each and every scene very clearly. The most erotic one from u until I guess😉
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
beautiful n hotty update
lolz now miu too lost herself now how prithvi will help himself to control
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
va va voom tehsina ... finally our Mithvi's sizzle is everything we missed on the show...
great job... will come more often n catch up

Happy new year ...
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u friends!M updating!😛Loved all of ur comments!🤗
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter-11,page-28:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/98763514

CHAPTER-12.

Prithvi sat like a statue staring into his wife's beautiful doe like eyes..

Her hands wrapped round his neck were sending jolts of desire up and down his body..

"Won't you taste Prithvi..?"She said in a childish tone and then pouted her lips..

Instantly Prithvi's eyes lowered to her lips..They were still rosy and swollen from his kisses some time ago...

He wanted to taste..He wanted to taste those juicy lips again..

"PRITHVI!"She gave him a shake to get his attention..And slowly Prithvi met her eyes again..

This time his dark eyes burned with a heat that clearly touched her too.

She took in a shattered breath,and kept looking unblinkingly into his burning eyes.Getting lost in those dark abyss..Getting hypnotized by the magic in them,that kept pulling her towards him.

Slowly Prithvi kept the tea cup on the table by the bed..And then his hand moved up to caress her cheek..His fingers moving up and down,as if feeling the softness of that milky rose tinted skin..

Meera took in a shattered breath..Her plan was backfiring on her,big time now..She was losing..She closed her eyes..

Prithvi's hand kept on caressing her cheek,while the other curved round her waist,in a firm hold..The soft gasp escaped her lips before she could stop it..

"Prithvi.."Meera tried to warn him in vain,as she reopened her eyes,and was getting lost in his dark hot ones again..

"Prithvi.."Her voice was softer now,as their face were really close now..Their warm breath mingling..

Prithvi's eyes were burning with all the need in them..As his lips almost touched hers..

CLANG!!!

They moved apart instantly,and Meera ran outside to the source of the noise..

"BITTO!!!WAIT!!!"

Prithvi's face almost turned tomato red like a newly wed bride on sheer embarrassment..

He rubbed his hands on his face,trying to cool himself down..

How could he be so ..So..He did not have any word to describe his senseless and completely out of character behavior..If that metal vessel had not fallen at the right time..Then he would be kissing Meera in broad daylight with door open wide,and that also infront of his mother-in-law..!

He decided to splash some water onto his face again..He could not walk out in broad daylight in the condition he was in..!

Meera finally stopped her mother just outside the gate to Prithvi's house..

"Bitto?!Bitto?!WHY ARE YOU CRYING BITTO?!!"She was completely dumb struck by her beloved mother's tears..

Quickly Sudha Thakurain,her mother,rubbed away the tears,and gave her a reassuring loving smile..

"Uff!These are tears of happiness Miu!I'm so glad to see you happy with your husband.."She said softly,cupping Meera's cheeks tenderly.

Meera gave her a wobbly teary smile too..Her eyes also glistening with unshed tears..

Meera pulled her back into the house and made her seat inside..

"I am so happy that my good sense prevailed and I stopped trying to unite you with Akash..It was your father who explained how much love Prithvi can give you..And now that I've seen you two together living as proper husband and wife..I don't have anymore complains..You are happy with him,aren't you Meera?Prithvi does keep you happy,doesn't he?"

Meera's heart stopped at the question..Her mother would see through her lie any time..

She could not tell her that she had seen her approaching,and hence had acted all mushy and romantic with Prithvi..But she also could not deny Prithvi's natural reaction to her..Or her recent response to his proximity,and  kisses..

Breathing deeply she avoided her mother's eyes..Lost in thought..

Unaware as she hesitated,another heart nearly stopped..Another male heart,Prithvi's heart,as he stood eavesdropping by the door,waiting with bated breath for her response..

"Miu?!You ARE HAPPY with Prithvi aren't you..?"Suda again asked,starting to frown..

As Meera kept her eyes downcast,Prithvi's heart gave a painful squeeze..

She is not happy with me..How can she be?He thought disheartenedly..Ready to walk away..He had just turned to leave when Meera's voice stopped him on his tracks..

"Yes Bitto..I AM very happy with Prithvi..He makes..He makes my life complete..Prithvi makes me complete..I am really happy with him.."Meera said softly..

Prithvi was stunned and stoned by her reply all at the same time..

He just could not believe her words..

He shook his head,trying to get over his reeling senses..He needed some fresh air to clear his thinking..Air free from her fragrance..Air free from her warmth..

Prithvi cursed himself loudly..How could he,Prithvi,be so obsessed about a girl..?!!

Not just any girl Prithvi!Meera!Your wife..The girl who can burn you with a mere look and kill you with her kiss..His inner voice chided him..

Prithvi cursed loudly once again,and walked faster,and almost started running..

Prithvi could not believe what he heard..But Sudha Singh could clearly read her daughter's eyes..All the truth in the world were reflected in her beautiful clear eyes..

She could clearly see her daughter's love and affection for her husband..

She gave another teary smile,and pulled Meera into a tight hug..

It was after her mother had left,and while cleaning the bed that Meera found the box at a corner..

It was the self same box that Prithvi had brought for Meera before he ran to the river thinking he had drowned..

But Meera unaware of it,slowly opened the box..

"BANGLES?!!"She smiled,her face lighting up with happiness.

The box was filled with beautiful red bangles..The same once she had once broken in anger,as Prithvi had brought them..

And this time again,her husband had brought these for her!Her heart squeezed with immeasurable joy,as she wore the beautiful red glass bangles..

Prithvi peeped into the house,hoping and praying Meera had fallen asleep..

It was of no use..

He had taken a step in when like a storm she fell on him..

"PRITHVI!!!WHERE WERE YOU THE WHOLE DAY?!!"She said angrily,pulling him by his collar angrily..

Clearly taking him by surprise..

"ANSWER ME!"She pulled him harder by the collar and closer..

Too close for his comfort..His senses were going into overdrive once again..

She pulled his collar harder..

TINKLE!TINKLE!TINKLE!

Prithvi's eyes widened as he noticed the red bangles endorsing her beautiful hands..

His heart gave a tight squeeze,and slowly he looked into her eyes..His eyes now burning with a strange light..

jslakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for beautiful episode Tehsina. It looks more realistic with some natural feelings and some acting to keep parents happy, need for some confirmation/confidence on other's acceptance.. You Rock..