Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Chapter-8,page-17:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92633624

CHAPTER-9.

Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏👏
Just too gud fren.Luvd prithvis reaction weh he realized that he is not wearing dhoti
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Like Itidal said - a chapter worth waiting for 😊
Enjoy your hols Tehsina and come back rejuvenated for more writing 😊
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
awesome epi !!
hotty n romantic☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
and loved prithvi emotions u described.
but at end poor guy in shock
serial mein miu ne kya kya nahi utarvaya
armband, kada, rudraksha thread
but u toh reached her uske kapde😛
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love every bit of it. Please continue soon. I want to know how things shape up. Miss Baragoan story of Prithvi and Meera.
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for the next installment Tehsina!  Gettng hot there... lol!

Reminds me of the song by Nelly Furtado that perhaps Prithvi ought to sing instead of yelling at Miu..

It's gettin hot in here... so take off all your clothes... I ammm..  gettinggg so hot... I'm gonna take my clothes off... 😉😃😆😛
Edited by Hopeenlight - 10 years ago
sabina123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice chapter fren.
as usual prithvi will start shouting at meera without knowing the fact
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful ss! loving it!
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter-9,page-22:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/93636883

CHAPTER-10.

Meera had not yet opened her eyes..Still drowsy from her aroused and sleepy senses,she kept her eyes shut,when Prithvi roared out again...

"YE KAA HAI MEERA?![What is this Meera?!]"Prithvi snapped out.

Finally Meera realised it was Prithvi who was really screaming,and managed to open her eyes wide as she sat up straight in attention..

She stared wide eyed at Prithvi in confusion,her eyes taking in an enraged looking Prithvi,who stood close by the bed,with a blanket wrapped around his waist..

Her eyes noticed the dark scowl on his face..He seemed to be angry at something..What was it..Frowning in confusion,her eyes moved to find out the cause all around the room.No..Nothing amiss..Then she moved her eyes back to him,which was when she took in the whole scene then..

Prithvi was standing,with a blanket wrapped round his lower half,while his upper half..She blinked again,not able to believe her eyes..

His upper half was naked..Completely exposed to her greedy eyes..All with the bulging biceps and hair covered chest..

Meera had to gulp,as she stared at his gleaming naked torso unblinkingly.Her husband had the natural body of a boxer..And she could not look away from it..

As she was busy ogling her husband,she did not notice that a suddenly gone quiet Prithvi was busy doing the same..

Meera had sat up,but unfortunately or fortunately her fallen pallu had not done the same..As she sat straight,staring up at him,her bodice was exposed,covered in deep round necked blouse only..

Prithvi gulped,as his eyes could not be removed from all those creamy exposed skin..The large round neck of her blouse was showing mouth watering cleavage,and his hormones were already busy doing bhangra..

His mouth suddenly felt dry,as he took in her heaving chest..Then his eyes went slowly up that long graceful neck,and he nearly groaned out when he saw her chewing her soft bottom lip..

Tortured and frustrated,answering his body's demand,his eyes again,went down to enjoy the vision of his wife's exposed creamy skin..

BANG!

Some distant sound somewhere,made him realise what he was doing,and embarrassed he quickly turned to leave..

Prithvi never managed to do it..

Somehow he ended up sprawled on the bed on top of Meera instead..

The blanket!He realized..A part of it was stuck under Meera,so he had ended up on the bed again..

Breathing heavily he stared down at his wide eyed beautiful and dazed looking wife..

Oh God!She was planning to kill him today!He thought with a tortured expression,as a sudden movement made him look down at her pouty lips again..

Damn!She was biting and chewing on that full,juicy bottom lip again!!!Prithvi beta,you are dead!A tortured sigh escaped his lips..

Closing his eyes he inhaled deeply..

It was a mistake,he realised too late..A wonderful floral scent along with something that was just her engulfed his senses..Prithvi was sure he was going to die today itself,if not just then..

With his eyes closed,he could feel her more,to his utter surprise..He could feel her breathing heavily like him..He could feel her soft body under him..He could smell her beautiful floral scent..And he could especially feel the liquid heat burning him alive,and affecting a special part of his body//That part uncomfortably wanted to get close to her..

No words were spoken..No feelings shared..But a telepathic connection  seem to pass between them,as Prithvi slowly reopened his eyes and looked into her beautiful ones..

His eyes burning with all his pent up emotions burned into her wide ones.Telling her clearly what was going on in his mind..

"Prithvi-.."Her soft whisper was stopped by his finger..

"Shshshhh.."He silenced her..

Meera became quiet,as his finger brushed her lips..Mesmerised she stared on,as his gaze shifted to her lips,from where he had not yet removed his finger..

As his rough finger brushed against her tingling lips,a melting sensation took over her body..Fogging her mind and body,and drowning her in an unexplainable sensation of pure raw pleasure..

Suddenly he stopped caressing her lips,and as Meera inhaled a staggering breath,and looked up into his burning dark eyes..She noticed something flash through it..

And before she could decipher what it was about,his lips swooped down on hers..

Chapter-11,page-28:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/98763514

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful update Tehsina.
I wish it was longer. Coz in this moment something importent is going to happen between Mithvi  . The intimacy of the situation was too strong. I would love it if the whole scene was there to read.
So I am eagerly waiting for the next update.