Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: meera.rajeev

i was really watching it didi... Sooo amazing and he did jump into the river!!!! Yaaay... I guessed it correct... Love you like always...

πŸ˜†πŸ€—
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

Nice job Tehsina!  Everything we're asking for in Junoon, we may as well see it here... There's not much time for MYP to show any of the fantastic scenes that is possible with the electrying chemistry of Mithvi, in the next two weeks!

I know..M tryn to mend my broken heart by writing...😭
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniatunia

wowww.Why da creatives could not think lyk this

I dnt know...πŸ˜•
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Chapter-3,page-5:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/90722459

CHAPTER-4.

Prithvi walked on,with Meera in his arms,and torrential rain kept drowning both of them..The sky cracked apart with loud thunders,but both were unaware of the ongoing storm,as both stared, lost in each others eyes,unaware of the world outside..

Prithvi kept walking,and as if his feet had memorized the path,he reached his house..On reaching his house,he pushed the door open with his shoulder,but still did not let her down..He got inside the house,then balancing her against his body,he turned and locked the door...

CLICK!

The sound of the locking door rang loudly in the empty cottage..Meera blinked once when the sound entered her dazed mind...

"Prithvi..."Meera muttered as she tried to get down from his lap..But Prithvi was not letting her go..She struggled some more, but in vain.."Prithvi,let me.."Meera looked up into his eyes again,and her stopped..His dark eyes were smouldering..They were burning with a never before seen raw passion,that left her breathless and hot..Slowly she parted her lips to inhale a long breath..It was a mistake,she realized too late..Now she was lost in his wonderful wet male scent.His extreme raw male fragrance..And she did not know how to react,if it was possible to react,when Prithvi's dark burning eyes lowered to her lips..

Prithvi could not let her go,or look away from her..She fit his arms so perfectly..Why had he never realized this before?Prithvi thought to himself..

He should be letting her go,but it felt too good,to keep her in his arms.It felt right.And then Meera parted her lips,and his eyes moved to her parted lips.Those soft,rosy,pouty lips..He had noticed them before,but had always managed to look away..Had always managed not to notice how soft and rosy they were..How..

Even as Prithvi thought these,his mind warned him,and he slowly let her go..It was a mistake..Her wet and slim soft  body,slid down his wet and hard one..And Prithvi barely managed to stop himself from groaning out in pleasure..Her arms were still round his neck,and her seductive fragrance was driving him crazy..Was making him have all sorts of sinful thoughts that he did not want to think about..

"Prithvi.."Meera whispered again,looking up at him with soft melting eyes,and Prithvi was losing his control on himself..His arms slid round her waist,and he pulled her closer to him..Her wet body,was making him hot all over..As his hand curved round her waist,his fingers brushed against,her soft exposed skin at her waist,as the top had got up slightly..Instantly a zing of electricity passed through his body..He pulled her closer,and tighter to him...

Their harsh breathing was echoing in the silent room..The thunder sound outside was drowned by the sound of both of their ragged breathing...

Meera licked her dry lips,which made something snap inside Prithvi,and lose his control..He lowered his mouth to hers,ready to claim those soft juicy ones...

"MEERA!OPEN THE DOOR,MEERA!!!"

"What the hell?!"Prithvi cursed out loudly,instantly moving away from Meera,as someone banged loudly at the door..

"MEERA?!!"Loud banging again..

It was Akash!Prithvi recognized the voice instantly.

"What does he think of himself?!!"Prithvi muttered to himself angrily,through clenched teeth,and was about to open the door,and give him a good piece of his mind,when his eyes fell on Meera..

She was completely wet,and her dress was literally see through now,and also clinging to every curve of her slim beautiful body..Her face still glowing pink,from their almost kissing encounter,a few seconds ago...He gulped down,a knot of unknown feelings,as he took in her wet,disheveled,and aroused appearance..It was one thing for him,her husband,to see her like this,but completely another,for an outsider,it did not matter,who he was,to see her in this state...

"Aye Ladki,change your cloth!Quickly!"He said in an urgent voice..

As Meera stared at him in confusion,he got more impatient..Quickly he opened her suitcase and took out the first dress that came in his hand...

"Wear this!Or else you will catch cold.."He said,and when Meera looked at him with softened  eyes,he quickly added in a gruff voice,"I can't run around with you to the doctor if you fall ill again!",looking away,as he lied...

"I'll change here?!"Meera asked in an amazed voice..

"Yes of course!Why?!I'm..I'm looking away..You change quickly.."He said gruffly,as he turned his back to her...

"MEERA!OPEN UP THE DOOR!"Akash banged on the door again...

Prithvi clucked his tongue in irritation,and clenched his hand into fists ready to blast Akash,through the closed door,when Meera stopped him..

"I'm..I'm done!You can let him in now!"Meera  said quickly..

Prithvi turned round to ensure she truly was decently covered now,and felt he was dealt a hard blow..In his hurry,he had given,a green saree to her to wear..And with her glowing rosy skin,and still wet open hair,she looked ethereal..Prithvi did not want any other man to see her like this,least of all AkashThe man who-..

"MEERA!!!OPEN-"

Cursing loudly Prithvi opened the door,and burst out..

"ABBEY?!!WHY ARE YOU DYING SCREAMING LIKE THIS?!!WHERE IS THE FIRE?!!YOU-"Prithvi was stopped in mid-sentence of his angry tirade,as  Akash  pushed him out of the way,and ran into the house..

"MEERA!!!ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!!"Akash exclaimed out,as he reached Meera..

A dumb founded Meera nodded silently,as a similarly dumbfounded and angry Prithvi turned round from the door to observe Akashs antics..

"OH thank GOD!I was so worried for you Meera!"Akash exclaimed out again,and before Meera or Prithvi could understand anything,he pulled Meera into his arms in a tight bear hug..

WHAT THE HELL?!!A thunderstruck Prithvi,watched as Akash hugged his wife...

Chapter-5,page-9:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/91007007

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

CHAPTER-4.

looks like Akash need some bashing fm Prithvi πŸ˜ƒ awesome chapter frenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nyc...awesome chemistry.😳

BTW the end was truly anti-climatic.πŸ˜†
irock321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely loved it. Eeek can't wait for the next chapter!!
meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ahrr... i dont want akash in the story di... but if you promise to give us a jealousy-comic track then i could take akash in their life...
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: meera.rajeev

ahrr... i dont want akash in the story di... but if you promise to give us a jealousy-comic track then i could take akash in their life...

Agree with Meera.

Hope Akash is not here.

I know it is a good chapter. But I was dreaming , feeling , but Akash ..

Thanks Tehsina. And don't feel bad coz I hate Akash more than Shalu. 😑

Any way I loved the first half of the chapter.

Now I want Prithvi to kick Akash out. He is not his brother .Na?
sabina123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just awesome my friendπŸ‘πŸ‘
And dont be so sad mithvi will live within us