SS:JUNOON-Irresistible Urge!!!,Chapter-12,page29... - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
I love this ss. It is too much our Mithvi behavior.

Really love the way you described our villiage man Prithvi. And city woman Meera.

I like this story coz it shows us how could the story move on IF they didn't move to city. 😑

Very beautiful ss Tehsina.
πŸ˜ƒ I should take a dubki in the pond where Miu had gone to cool myself πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

so to save meera prithvi will take her with him and dive into the pond???! now thats a good idea right di????
Originally posted by crazy-nut

gd write-up frenπŸ‘ but ops e bull againπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by jslakshmi

Wow. Really good work Tehsina This is how the story should have progressed. I am not sure why our creative writers doesn't have this creativity..

I wnt mind if dey steal my ideas for Adni!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by awida

I love this ss. It is too much our Mithvi behavior.

Really love the way you described our villiage man Prithvi. And city woman Meera.

I like this story coz it shows us how could the story move on IF they didn't move to city. 😑

Very beautiful ss Tehsina.

πŸ€—
Originally posted by SahanaG

πŸ˜ƒ I should take a dubki in the pond where Miu had gone to cool myself πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by meera.rajeev

so to save meera prithvi will take her with him and dive into the pond???! now thats a good idea right di????

πŸ˜‰

Chapter-2,page-4:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/90403023

CHAPTER-3.

Prithvi stared shocked,as the huge brown bull came charging towards Meera,its sharp horns pointed towards her..

"AYE LADKI MOVE!!!"He souted at the top of his voice,but Meera just stared up,and stared petrified at the approaching bull.

Impatient at her for not moving,Prithvi quickly ran forward,and pulled her away,and the bull ran passed them..

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID,YOU-"

A loud noise made Prithvi turn,as he held Meera in his arms,and he saw ,the bull changing direction,and charging towards them again.

Prithvi cursed loudly realizing the bull was truly after Meera..The bull was almost at them,when Prithvi  quickly moved Meera away again..But as he knew the bull was preparing to charge again,and he knew this charge and avoid game was getting really dangerous now..Prithvi did what he thought was the only solution at that moment.

Quickly,Prithvi lifted Meera up into his arms,and Meera stared up at him wide eyed and scared,holding onto his neck,for dear life..While Prithvi started running with her in his arms..

The angry bull was running after them too,and Prithvi tried to ditch from its path a number of times,but it always came back running after themSo out of breath Prithvi,seeing no way to avoid it,jumped into the river,with Meera in his arms..

The loud startled scream of Meera was drowned by the loud splash of water as Prithvi jumped into the water with Meera...He held onto Meera tightly,as he tried to swim away from the bank to avoid the attacking bull..Finally out of breath he stopped,and stared back,and noticed that the bull had turned and left...

He noticed some hullaballoo at the river bank too,which as he tried to understand by squinting his eyes,he realised,people were trying to catch the bull..Finally he looked down at Meera,who was holding onto his neck very tightly now,had her eyes tight shut,and was clinging onto him for dear life,as he floated in the river...

Meera cant swim!!!Prithvi remembered just then,and this time he held her tighter and closer to his body,as he stayed afloatHe looked down at her scared pale face,and his heart skipped a beat I worry for her...

"Meera?!"He called out urgently,and watched tensely ,unaware that he had called her by her name,getting more worried,as she did not.. respond.."Aye,Meera?!!Are you alright?!!"He asked shaking her slightly this time,and let out a breath of relief,as he saw her slowly opening her eyes...

Prithvi had not finished sighing out in relief,when she opened her eyes wider,looked around them,stared back up at him with scared eyes,and hugged him tight hiding her face in his neck,and also,placing her legs around him as she tried to hold onto him for dear life..Water splashed around them,and Prithvi almost got drowned himself,at her sudden movement..

"Prithvi!I'll drown!I'll..Hold me please!I cant swim!"She exclaimed out hysterically,and her nails bit into his back,as she hugged him tight..

"Prithvi!I'll..-"

"Shshshhh!"Prithvi silenced her,by tightly pulling her close to his body..As close as it was possible to do,and tried his best tosupport her completely in the deep water of the rivers..It was getting tougher for him,as the current of the river water was pulling him away constantly..

Meera hugged him tight,and looked up at him through teary eyes,and instantly something happened to him..A zing of electricity passed through his entire body.His whole system became attuned to each and every inch part of his body in such close contact with hers,and the parts that were not in contact,yearned to be so...

Prithvi could not remove his eyes from her beautiful scared ones,and his eys moved to her lips too..

"Prithvi.."She whispered again,but this time softlyAnd slowly he raised his eyes to look into hers again..

Both of them stared at each other,in the river water..Prithvi holding and supporting Meera,as he stayed afloat,and held her wet and slim body tight and close to his wet and hard one.The entire world was forgotten by both,as they stared unblinkingly into each others eyes..They could only think of the unknown need,slowly awakening inside them..

"PRITHVI BHAIYA!!!WE HAVE CAUGHT THE BULL !!YOU CAN NOW BRING MEERA BAHABI OUT!IT WON'T HARM HER ANYMORE!A STORM IS COMING!!!"Someone called out,but it seemed to have fallen on deaf years.

"AREY BHAI!WHY ARE YOU DISTURBING THEM?!!MIYA BIBI,HAVE JUST STARTED LIVING TOGETHER!"Someone joked..

"YES!THEY JUST ARE MARRIED AFTER SUCH LONG YEARS OF SEPARATION!WHY ARE YOU BEING THE HADDI IN THEIR KEBAB?!!COME ON LET US LEAVE THEM TO ROMANCE IN PEACE!"Called out another voice laughingly,and the men joking among themselves,left the river bank..

At the back of his mind,Prithvi heard the men joking,but at normal times though it would have made him furious,but ,at that moment,with his slim beautiful wet wife,draped all around him,it did not matter to him a bit.All that mattered was Meera..His beautiful wife..His ethereal  wife,with her soft glowing skin,and her wide beautiful eyes with long lashes,that were asking him to drown in them..And he was..He was drowning in them alright...

Unaware of both Prithvi and Meera,the sky darkened even further,and thunder cracked the sky open..The late afternoon darkened completely,as the storm loomed closer..And as they stared into each others eyes,the sky cracked open,and it started raining torentially..

Meera blinked as it rained cats and dogs on them,and inhaled a long staggering breath,as she looked away,and was about to control her wayward aroused senses,when Prithvi moved and started swimming towards the bank,still holding her tightly to his body..

Finally they reached the river bank,and Meera let go of Prithvis neck,ready to get down,back on her feet again..But it never happened..Meera was forced to hold onto him tighter,as on reaching the bank,instead of letting her down,he just shifted her and carried her in lying position in his arms once again..

Meera stared up at his eyes,which looked down into hers darkly,with an unknown fire in them as Prithvi carried her in his arms,while she had her arms draped around his neck..Torrential rainwater poured over them,drowning  them completely,and loud thunders cracked the sky open..And Prithvi holding his wife,Meera,tight and close to his body,effortlessly carried her in his arms,and kept looking unblinkingly into her mesmerizing eyes,as he slowly walked towards their home...

Chapter-4,page-7:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/90937189

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago

Again a smouldering read!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š Wow it's so hot just reading it, how do u manage to pen it???πŸ˜³πŸ˜†