DianaPrince thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

yes i agree with what he said with the kids

I'm fed up with the lifts😕

i have been watching them since IGT and in their performances there are 75% of lifts🥱
i want them to attempt different styles like other contestants

and madhuri is giving them extra marks

----> only when it comes to sensuous acts

PS. Sana deserved 27. Remo,boOO👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

yes i agree with what he said with the kids

I'm fed up with the lifts😕

i have been watching them since IGT and in their performances there are 75% of lifts🥱
i want them to attempt different styles like other contestants

and madhuri is giving them extra marks

----> only when it comes to sensuous acts

PS. Sana deserved 27. Remo,boOO👎🏼

@bold...true...

@pink...🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
They deserve to leave bcoz 4m start there lifts are same, I would like to see Sonali perf wd other child n I bet She can't even do Salsa without Sumant support
The kids are definitely the best in JDJ... we have seen them with less lifts... like the Indian dance form they did last week... so from now hope we will get to see less lifts and more dance 😃
DianaPrince thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

The kids are definitely the best in JDJ... we have seen them with less lifts... like the Indian dance form they did last week... so from now hope we will get to see less lifts and more dance 😃

that indian dance was more or less the same of their IGT audition🥱

i guess that their old teacher is also involved in their choreo
pabitra. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree dt dey are kids.. but dt shldnt be the reason to gv dem an extra mark.. its a competition and evry mark counts.. i agree wid u @TM dt madhuri most ofthen den nt gvs dem extra marks.. her reason being sonali is so young so cute.. wish i hd a daughter like her..😕.. and regarding the lifts yes dey are repeating the same stuffs since IGT days.. agreed dey are exceptional at lifts but if dey repeat the same things over and over again it looses its charm and becomes very boring after a point of time.. and one thing i hv noticed wen sonali does the lifts she is obvsly gud but while doing the usual dance moves she doesnt hv the same grace and at times luks out of place.. she is very young and has ample lot of time to improve things.. and for dt the judges too must point out her flaws..
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Totally aagree with karan.Kids chrographer should make them dance always lifts, we have seen enf in IGT
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I agree!

And about Sana's 27.. Totally!
I don't understand why people under rate her so much especially Remo, when the girl dances really well! 😔
autumn_spring thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree. it will be good for them if they come up with more dance and less lifts.
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree,,, enough of lifts...lifts shud b banned now😆...