Fan Fictions

kr ss : Kyun? Hogaya na? Pt5 pg40(9/3)pms ltr

smileysmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

hello people...here I am with another ss...actually I was working on last part of my work ss kriyaansh swaron, this small story line popped up in my mind...so thought of initiating it *obviously I stopped writing that last part and started writing this one 😃* ...lolz jokes apart, I seriously couldn't control myself starting this one...I loved the concept...I hope you guys will also like it *fingers crossed*...

Prologue:

"Sorry mom I can't marry her..I dont even know her..I never met her after my 6th grade vacation when we visited dehradun...I dont understand why you people are so serious about that engagement...me and she were very young at that time...we...sorry atleast "I" didn't even have the slightest idea of what "engagement" means at that time..I am sure this is the same case with her" says the frustrated rey to her mom...who is trying hard to convince her son to marry kriya with whom he got engaged when he was in grade 6...well it was a plan of rey and kriya's parents to convert their friendship into one family...

After a pause, rey again starts " look mom dad, to be frank I don't think it's gonna work in my case...because I studied in LONDOn since 7th grade...my life style and thoughts on life are totally different than kriya's I am damn sure about that...it's not only from my perspective but also from her perspective also it will be totally unfair...I am not saying all this because she is from small town so she doesn't suites me...but i seriously dont think we will be happy after our marriage"...

Ranvijay, rey's dad somehow understood what exactly his confused son wants convince so he asks " rey cut it off..and tell me what is bothering you? Or tell me what's stopping you from this wedding?"

Rey takes a deep breath and starts " dad I don't think this alliance gonna work because first of all I have changed so much...staying in LONDON all these years has totally changed me, my life style, my way of thinking...can't you see dad I can't even speak Hindi properly now, forget about getting married with typical Indian small town girl...I don't think she will be able to adjust to my lifestyle...and most importantly I want to marry a well educated girl, may be as educated as me...who can work with me..who can lead a independent life..you know for future safety...i want my life partner should be able to lead her life successfully, without any trouble, if something happens to me in future...if she doesn't work right now, atleast she should be capable of working in future if such situation arises...I. don't want her to suffer or depend on any one else if I am not there for her to fulfil her needs...and most importantly dressing sense..mom dad I hope you can understand...I don't like traditional girl who always wears typical Indian style Salwar or saree or whatever..and most importantly my accent dad.. dont you think my accent has also changed..I speak totally in British accent..even if I try speak Hindi, it will be totally in a way I speak English...so do you think that small town girl kriya will not be able to understand what I speak...does she even know speaking English at all?...I dont think so "...finally...finally rey stops his list of complaints against this marriage...well not against marriage but against this girl who is a small town girl according to rey...

Ranvijay and payal(Rey's mom) look at each other and nods their heads slightly understanding exactly what rey think about kriya...they thought lets have some fun on rey's expense...

" beta hum samaj gaye tumne jo kuch bhi kaha...we totally agree...but sorry to say this we can't back out from this marriage...after your and kriya's engagement we treated her as bahu of singhania family..introduced her to all our friends and employees of singhania group of industries as our daughter in law...people here already accepted that she is our bahu...so if we reject at this point, it will be a shameful act on our part...and think about the girl, kriya, and her family...what all they will have to face if we breakup now...and moreover they are not out siders.. kriya's family and our family is always inseparable..we can't hurt their emotions...so no way we are gonna break this engagement...so prepare yourself for this wedding rey...stop cribbing on this issue...and if you trust me and your dad, we assure you that you will not get better girl than kriya as a life partner..." says payal in a serious tone and leaves the room..

Ranvijay puts his hand on rey's shoulder " rey your mom is right...we can't break this wedding...and we are not your enemies that we force you to do something which is not right for your life...trust us in this issue and please agree on this with us..." saying this he too left the room...leaving behind a frustrated and highly confused rey...according to whom kriya is small town, not well educated and typical Indian girl who doesn't understand English, doesn't know how to speak english and wears typical Indian dresses..

Well in reality its totally different..kriya has done MBA from one of the top colleges in India...works in one of the prestigious company in Mumbai itself...stays in PG because she doesn't want to be a dependent on her in laws before marriage...well that's the reason she refused to work in singhania group of industries before marriage...she wanted to get her first job on the basis of her talent...without depending on anyone...hardly wears saare because she fears if it gets loose and you know 😉...and never wears typical salwar because she gets irritated of dupatta...so she prefers something simple in which she can walk, run and jump and ya sit comfortably..because she is a very hyperactive girl...very mischievous girl...fun loving and kind hearted girl..

So what happens when she comes to know that what rey thinks about her?

What will be rey's reaction when he comes to know how wrong he was about her?

Does rey's parents did wrong by directly forcing rey for marriage without telling him anything about kriya ? That to very next day of his arrival from London?

so tell me how is it?
Does the concept sounds interesting?
Or do I stop here only?
Plz let me know...
PLEASE suggest TITLE FOR THIS STORY...PLEASE...

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Edited by smileysmi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow
interesting concept
update soon
smileysmi thumbnail
please suggest some title guys...I am not getting any title in my mind right now...and plz do tell me howz it..please
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
waoo intresting concept can u plzz write ss version
Kanchi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb concept
Luvd it...
Vry different nd interesting...
Eagerly waiting 4 de 1st part
Nd one more amazing wrk nd amazing concept by u...
Thnx 4 de pm
smileysmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronlove001

waoo intresting concept can u plzz write ss version

Ss version? Then I will have to make Sharon as London returned... 😉
Sure I will work on it...I haven't written anything solely on ss till now but definitely want to try this time... 😊
But only if people like this ss ...otherwise sorry...
After few updates of this , I will start ss version if people like it...
Thanks...
grungta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wwwooww...:)
amazing concept...:)
suerb luved it...:)
waiting fr d 1st prt...:)
n title may b *VIVAH*..:P 
anjoriii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing concept ... 
looks interesting
will be waiting for the first chapter 
do update soon .. :))) 
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting concept ðŸ˜Š
I want ss version too
kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love it
suPab concept
kria is way to different according to rey
it will be intresting to read wht will be rey s reaction after knowing about kria
Edited by kriapatel - 10 years ago