Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wait,wait so exactly there is a month for our king BdayπŸ˜‰
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sameer_Namrata

wait,wait so exactly there is a month for our king BdayπŸ˜‰

but before that we definitely getting King Shantanu.   Hopefully also King Suddhodana in 2 weeks
Ms.SK thumbnail
re. sameer on buddha

The first shot of this serial was shot by the charismatic actor Sameer Dharmadhikari and the actor with sharp features and a royal aura; Kabir Bedi, who also plays an important role in the serial.

Samrata-Addictz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

re. sameer on buddha

The first shot of this serial was shot by the charismatic actor Sameer Dharmadhikari and the actor with sharp features and a royal aura; Kabir Bedi, who also plays an important role in the serial.

πŸ˜›

Sameer Dharmadhikari / Actor
Transcript of Live Chat with Actor Sameer Dharmadhikari on Thursday 14 th August 2008 at 12:30 pm.

I always want to take Madhubala on a date

Sameer Dharmadhikari
Actor

hithere > Sameer, what is your advice for a new comer in the T.V serial industry
sameer > One should love his job and dreams always come to achieve so keep on achieving them.

parikh > Hi Sameer .. You are really very handsome... you have acted in films and TV which on do you think is more exploited genre??
sameer > Both in their own ways and their own charm and beauty...films have more fame and serials are like daily newspaper but my job is same as an actor and both genre is fantastic and I really enjoyed both of them.

neeraj > Hi sameer if you look back at past which is that one role u regret doing the most
sameer > None of them. I enjoyed doing all my roles...especially my favorite is my role in Satta.

pooja > Hi sameer i really liked your role in Satta ... there was a portrayal of jessica murder case in that... if given a chance to you what punishment would you give to Manu Sharma for brutally murdering Jessica???
sameer > I am basically not a lawyer but what happened is not good. And I think law is doing its work and I am no one to give punishment but i can only regret.

meenakshi > Hi sameer do you remember your first day at shooting??? Were you nervous???
sameer > I was not nervous but was very excited.

mozar > What are your upcoming projects?
sameer > There is a film called Rang Rasiya by Ketan Mehta and Mumbai meri Jaan is there in the pipeline, two marathi films Canvas and Nirop, one English film Foreal and my serial Main Teri Parchai hoon is there.

mozar > If you were not actor what you would have been?
sameer > A fighter pilot.

rajan > Which is your stress buster that always works for you?
sameer > I look at my daughter and ask how are you?

madhur > Hi Sameer why did you choose Mein Teri parchai hoon...amongst all the other serials on TV?
sameer > I had never played a character like Siddharth ...so it tempted me to do it and secondly the production house and the creative time and the character is the best part.

vicky > Hi...Sameer...where you enjoyed the most in Bollywood movies or in TV Serials.
sameer > Both have there own charm...And best medium for an actor is to have on TV screen so I like both.

jiya > Hi Sameer how do you rate NDTV Imagine as an entertainment channel as compared to other channels
sameer > I will give 9.5 out of 10 to NDTV imagine.

rishi > Hi Sameer if you have given a chance to remake a movie which one will you choose and who will be your costar in that?
sameer > It would be Anand and I would like to play Rajesh Khanna in it.

mahir > What sort of portrayals do you personally prefer to do?
sameer > There are lot of things that tempting me for new roles so nothing so special.

rajan > Who will you take on a dream date and where?
sameer > I always want to take Madhubala on a date but she is no more with us if she there I will take her to Rohtang pass or Sri Nagar,

isha > Hi Sameer happy independence day to you...how do u think Indian TV industry has grown in the recent times. One thing that you would like to change in the industry?
sameer > Industry has grown so much, I have been working with this industry from last 9 years...I would like to change is that there is no variety and quality these days because there are 100 of channels...in past years there were only 5 channels and their is lot of variety and quality shows...If i given a chance i gave only 5 channels and quality work on them.

jitin > Would you like to be 16 again?
sameer > I m still 16 yaar.

kinshu > Hi Sameer, According to you one character that you have done that close to the real sameer???
sameer > Sameer kelkar in Agni Pankh

sridhar > If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be
sameer > I would like to reduce my sleeping time.

deepa > Why don't you act in more in films than serials?
sameer > I wish to do that but i have only 365 days and i would like to utilize maximum of them...and now days TV is taking my most of the time, but surely I will try for more good films.

richa > Hi sameer one wish that you wish to come true????
sameer > No world war please...

sammer > Commercial cinema or off beat Cinema which one do you enjoy the most?
sameer > Good cinema

love > Who is the inspiration behind your decision of choosing acting your career
sameer > My wife...

Signoff Message>
sameer > Stand in front of the mirror, look in your eyes, decide what to do, and go ahead...Never cheat the image in front of you...Love...Same
Ms.SK thumbnail
@ramya.  thanks for sharing. πŸ€— good replies from sameer.πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘   especially he is still 16 πŸ˜‰.   No wonder he is evergreen πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Ms.S.K. - 10 years ago
143.Samrata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
send the wish very soon :)
Parents Day celebration on NDTV Imagines Main Teri Parchhain Hoon brings in an opportunity for the protagonists Aanchal and Siddharth to get closer to one another. But a thorough gentleman that he is, Sameer Dharmadhikari">Sameer Dharmadhikari felt a bit uncomfortable holding the hands of Megha Gupta for the scene which demanded both of them to give an awkward expression as they get closer to each other. But the scene was enacted so very naturally by the actors that they got applauded for the wonderful on screen chemistry exhibited. Here is Telly Buzz speaking to the two actors to know more about their experience and the future track.

When asked about the sequence shot, Megha Gupta says, I was not at all uncomfortable shooting the scene. In fact, the whole sequence was actually funny. The first time we shot the scene I had to fall into Siddharths arms, but he was not prepared to hold me and purposely fell down to make it look more natural. However, in the bargain I slipped and fell down too. So, when we were about to shoot it the second time, I told him that I would keep my body loose so it would be easier for him to hold me, but then both of us fell down. When quizzed if this mishap indicated the start of a love story between the two in the serial, Megha rubbished the question saying, No, as of now there is no love story between us. Its more of respect. This is not a common boy meets girl love story. In fact, I would not even call it a love story, its a mature relationship. Viewers will see us falling in love as time goes by.

Sameer shared the same sentiment as he says, I was not at all uncomfortable. This is not the first time I have shot such an intimate scene, so there was no reason to be uncomfortable about it. However, yeah I was a bit shy since Megha is new and I did not know how she would feel. Nevertheless, at the end of it all, we enjoyed shooting the sequence. The viewers will get to see how two people, who are unknown to each other, are uncomfortable when they fall prey to such situations.

Note-sameer felt shy πŸ˜†
Ms.SK thumbnail
@ramya.  thanks.  people around might have applauded, but nothing can beat the chemistry of Laaj/SamRata πŸ˜‰

shy πŸ˜²  πŸ˜†.   any of the aanchal/sid romantic scenes there were in MTPH were very mild.    

was he shy when doing SR scenes with Namrata?? β˜ΊοΈ   
SamRataMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
^^i think Sameer wont shy if that's NamrataπŸ˜‰