18th Aug SBB : Asad ke Ghar mein Shaadi *SBB UP*

Posted: 10 years ago

SBB

One scene : Najma and everyone is all dressed and Haseena bii and Imran has come and they are having Lunch. 

Offscreen : Najma says she is very excited cause she is going to get married to the man she loved. She is all happy happy.
Asad says he is not sad he is just reluctant cause he knows what kind of a woman Haseena Bii is.

Another scene : Zoya Dilshad and Asad with Najma are having dinner and Zoya teases Najma by saying that Najma has no urgency is getting married in 5-6 yrs they can get married whenever they want too πŸ˜† 

Voiceover said that AsYa and NajRan are gonna get married together. 

Offcreen : Zoya says she is very happy and she wants Najma to get married as soon as possible. She says if she had known the family was a bad one she would have stopped the rishta, but as she doesnt knows hence she wants the shaadi to happen as soon as possible. But everyone else is trying to stop her and she is staying adamant πŸ˜†

Dilshad says if anything hence goes wrong then its Zoya's mistake πŸ˜† Zoya says i do good you will never credit me but if anything goes wrong which i am not sup[posed to be blamed for you blame me πŸ˜† 

Voice over says that KhanKhandan still doesn't knows that Imraan is the father of Tanveer's kid. So when that comes out, it will be a major twist. 

Also Imran was shown teasing Najma and Asad was dryly looking at them and concentrating at his food πŸ˜† 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago
tanx a lot ankie!!πŸ˜‰Edited by Saralicious - 10 years ago
Ankie.. no SBS or SBB ...today as well I think πŸ˜Š
Ho raha hai πŸ˜† 

Both of them πŸ˜† 
tfsEdited by jawria123 - 10 years ago
Thanks ankie.. Waiting i hope it's something new Edited by CHAYMA - 10 years ago
oh Asya and Najran are getting married at the same time πŸ˜Š i missed that 

thanks Ankie πŸ˜Š
Dat means imran twist z also going to out...

Jab imran meet mukka ahmad khan...

Kidar Kidar parigi usko pata b nh chalega

Wahahahaha Ankie I fell off my chair seeing your siggy🀣 πŸ˜†
NajRan🀒

thnx sooo much fr d wu..!!!!  πŸ˜› cuz I cant view ny vids uploaded by other members... it directs me to sm link "capschool.com" or smthin lyk dat...  πŸ˜•