Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
b4 starting 2nd part i want 2 clear 1 things zoya doesnt know abt tanveer evil deed,she think asad loves tanveer thats why he had left her in the wedding day,the 1ly person who knows something abt tanveer is ayan.
part2
after 2 years i m going to that curse city which snatch away my hapiness,my everything bhopal.i hate this city bt i have to go their i have no other option.why allah? why u r doing this to me ?what have i done?why i just cant hate him.whenever i close my eyes i only see him.i see him every where.why i just cant xcept the fact that he doesnt love me.he loves tanveer,he always cared abt tanveer more than me,he belived tanveer more than me ,after seeing them hugging,staring at each other eyes million times why i thought that he loves me.no one love me.i have no one in this world even my api nd jiju broke relatnship with me why?bcj i said them i will never get maried to any one nd i will become a actress nd live my own life.how can they force me to mary some guy.my api jiju the only family which i ever have dont understand me.in this whole world i only have 2 people ayan nd ranbir.bt at the end of the day they r only my friend.4r whom i will live?allah i just want to die nd want to see my dead parents plz just fulfill my this wish.bt b4 dying i want to see him once.
same time in the khan mansion
every1 in the khan mension is having their diner bt najma is watching tv cj its the only way she can see zoya
in the tv:"latest news abt actress zoya faruqi we come to know that this diva was once engaged to bhopal no1 business tycoon asad ahmed khan bt he cheated her nd left her in the weding day,when we asked zoya to know the truth she said that asad ahmed khan never cheated me,i want to b a blowood actress so,i broke off the mariage"we must say poor gay must b banging his head bcj this beautiful girl left him.well its nt the 1st time she break up with some1 she is master in breaking boys heart as we can always hear her link up news with diferent guys.the latest news is that she nd superstar ranbir kapor is engaged ,we would just sugest rk to b cearful if he dnt want to b a heart broken soul."hearing the news asad become surprised after whatever he did to her she doesnt say anything against him nd take all the blame.
dilshad:see after what ever u have done to  zoya she never blamed u. zoya is nw doing all the wrong things bcj of u,u destroyed her life,i just hope asad u also face the same situation lyk zoya,ihate u nd i dnt even consider u as my son.u r dead 4r me.
tears r coming out of asad eyes yes his mother is ri8.he deserve this sadness nothing else.bt why he felt that he have done nothing wrong.
zoya is driving her car sudenly she saw the same house where she nd asad the bhang night nd remember all sweet memories of them nd she remember her weding night nd started crying ,no i have to forget him.ayan why u saved my life why u didnt let me die.nd she closed her eyes to remove all the memories of asad ahmed kan
meanwhile asad is driving his car lyk manic nd remembering zoya nd he closed his eyes nd said:alah if i ever have done something good then plz give me back my zoya plz.
then both asad nd zoya hear a loud bang ...after sometime asad saw a lady is lying in the road wearing a mini skirt nd blood is coming out of her body,he went closer to her asad thought why i m feling that zoya is somewhere near to me. when he saw the face he felt lyk whole world is moving around him.its zoya,his zoya.no,it can b her,he again hurt her by not driving carefully.asad:zoya ?zoya plz get up zoya.what happen to u?
zoya thought hai alah is that realy him asad?yes its him.so,alah u make my wish come true so,i m dying now.tnx alah.zoya just thouch asad face nd closed her eyes.
asad:plz zoya open ur eyes.u cant die zoya u cant.i have to take her to the hospital bt how?my car is nt working.i have to ask 4r lift.just then ayan saw asad nd he came out of his car nd said what happen bhaijaan?asad:zoya ayan plz we   have to take her to the hospital.ayan nd asad then take her to the hospital.in the hospital zoya is admitted in the icu.(flash back of ayan
every1 is searching 4r zoya sudenly ayan saw zoya bt she was just  nt so near to him bt he can clealy see zoya he saw zoya is siting under a tree with closed eyes,ayan:zoya plz come back home every1 is searching 4r u.zoya zoya?sudenly he felt some liquid in his hand nd saw blood where this blood is coming 4rm?nd then he realized zoya just cut her nerve)
when zoya gain her conciusness she asked ayan why u saved my life?when i have nothing left in my life.why?the person whom i loved more than me just betrayed me ayan ,i want to die,saying this she started crying.ayan:bcj i want u to teach that person a very good lesson,i want u to teach him that he dnt deserve u. nd u r hapy without him.dnt ever try to suicide bcj of asad ahmed khan.make him suffer 4r whatever he did.)ayan came back to her sense when he felt  asad hugged him.asad:ayan zoya will b ok ri8?tell me ayan. what i have done she is in coma bcj of me.ayan:why u r behaving as if u love her?go 4rm here i just dnt want her to see u when she wake up.nd dnt try to act in4rnt of me.
ayan thought there must b something missing.does bhaijan realy love zoya? or its just guilt?if he loves tanveer why didnt he mary her nd after zoya left he didnt even talk with tanveer.what if tanveer traped bhaijaan?whatever it is nw i will solve this mistry.
precap: zoya:come on mr khan u dont have to say sory again nd again.accident happens.so,just relax .asad thought(why zoya is behaving as if nothing happend btween us)
zoya thought:(i will show u how hapy i m without u nd i deserve better than u)

Surish thumbnail
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part
cont sooner
Saralicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice update this time u forget to give link in pm hehe wats happening girl 😉

nice update 😊
Fimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part!
Loved it...
Cont soon...
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
accidents do happen. .
what will be the result of this accident. .
looking forward to read more. .
thanxs for the pm. .
Ramlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

😊Nce... pls cntnue...😆

kiru2992 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved your concept..:-)
Its different..
Plz do continue n pm me wen u update..:-)
cutiesanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cute short update
Hope thing sort