What Shall I name this enmity? (New SS peep in)

NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

A new SS on Arshii! 😊

STORY LINE: IT'S A STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE, ARNAV AND KHUSHI...WHO LITERALLY HATE EACH OTHER! AND IT IS JUST IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO STAY TOGETHER. BUT THE DESTINY HAS SOMETHING ELSE STORED FOR THEM!!! WHAT? TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO READ THE STORY! IF YOU LIKE IT THEN COMMENT AND HIT LIKE!
RESERVED FOR INDEX!!!
CHAPTER 1: SCROLL DOWN!

Edited by InLuvWithASR - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes!, you should continue.. its an  interesting and awesome start 😛
landrin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too good story... Please continue soon... Loved it...
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Superb start.
Love to read arnav and khushi nook jhook.
Continue 
Update soon
nisso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb start. 👏

loved it! 🤗

waiting for next update 

poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is superb!! pls continue..
NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail
CHAPTER 1 (INTRODUCTION)

Once upon a time, there were two enemies, the best enemies. Need introduction to tell who they were? Okay, so bare with me.

"Five large Mango Julius please!"

"Four large Orange Julius please!"
both Arnav and Khushi spoke in chorus as they both stood at the Orange Julius shop and gave their orders.

"Excuse me I ordered first, please give me first," Arnav said to the guy behind the counter.

"Hello, where did pop up from? I gave my order first," Khushi retorted.

"What the?"

"Mr. Raizada move forward then your what the? World has reached to the moon and you are still stuck with your what the?" Khushi teased Arnav.

"Ms. Gupta you leave your so called attitude nobody here cares about it," Arnav said and moved his gaze back to his phone screen.

Khushi snorted in an unladylike manner.

A guy behind the counters looked at both of them having heated conversation. He had no idea how to tackle both of them.

"Guys why Khushi is not back yet?" Anya said.

"I don't know!" Lavanya spoke.

"I just go and check," Payal added.

"Thank you sweetheart," Karan (Anya's boyfriend said).

Khushi's has 4 friends. The best friends their bond unbreakable. Lavanya, Anya, Karan, and Payal. They have known each other since grade 2 and now they were at the university together.

On the other hand, Arnav had three cousins and they are his best friends NK, and Akaash and Dhruv.

"Dude why isn't Arnav bhai back yet?" NK asked getting increasingly tired of waiting.

"I know here I am damn thirsty and this guy isn't back with the drinks yet," Dhruv said tapping at the table in front of him.

"I go and check!" Akaash said.

"Hey buddy, four Large Mango Julius."

"No you just don't listen to him give me first. I ordered before him."

"Shut up Khushi I am in a hurry."

"Why should I care about that Arnav?" Khushi retorted.

"Guys, guys please listen up. You both guys came first I agree. There is no need to fight. It will take only under a minute. I promise please wait."

"I said I came first so give me my 5 Orange Julius."

"Don't listen her she is just out of her mind," Arnav muttered to the guy.

"Me out of my mind? Dare to say if you care!" Khushi warned Arnav.

"Maniac!" Arnav said.

Khushi placed her hands on her hips.

Meanwhile, they both had fights the guy had prepared both of their orders.

"Please sir have your Julius!" he said smiling and put the four glasses on the shelf in front.

But poor him because he had no idea what he had done.

"Arnav and Khushi both looked at him."

Khushi was still fuming. Her blood pressure had skyrocketed.

"You want Orange Julius right? Here, have it!"

She took the Orange Julius glass, opened the lid and what was next Arnav's hair all damped with the juice. His brand new white T-Shirt stained.

Without any warning Arnav did the same. But he awarded her with two juice glasses, right in her face. Just like Arnav, she wasn't ready for his attack. She had her mouth opened when another glass of juice was splashed in her face. She chocked at the juice.

"Omg!" both Akaash and Payal said in Unison as they saw Arnav Khushi fighting.

Arnav Khushi were literally fighting. Khushi's hands had fisted Arnav's hair, pulling them hard and Arnav was pulling Khushi's pony tail. People had created a circle around them all of them watching drama.

"Khushi!" Payal shouted.

"Arnav Bhai!" Akaash shouted as he ran, shoving people in a mob to get to Arnav.

"Khushi are you gone insane?" Payal said as she struggled pulling Khushi back from Arnav.

"Jiji I am not gonna leave him it's either me today... Or him!" Khushi said panting.

"Khushi don't be stupid, stop creating a scene."

"Am I creating a scene? He started off first."

"Are you just gonna stand like that?" Payal shouted at Akaash who was busy staring at her (payal) lovingly.

"Oh, I am sorry! Bhai, stop it. Everyone is watching you."

"No, Akash just leave me I am going to end this game today, forever! Somebody's murder is written in my hand! And I know who that somebody is!?"

Again they started fighting. Pulling each others hair, Khushi even ripped Arnav's shirt. They were getting out of Payal and Akash's control.

"Bhai reporters will come here any moment and you know what will happen?" Akash told Arnav.

"Khushi if dad came to know about this he will marry you off!" Payal warned.

Arnav and Khushi both stopped.

"You were lucky Ms. Gupta otherwise, you were gone!"

"I am warning, You have to pay for all this. You don't know who I am?"

"A chuhiya (mice)" Arnav said while Akash pulled him away.

"You?" Khushi snapped.

Before they again jump on each other, Akash and Payal finally pulled both of them away. But Arnav and Khushi's face were still facing each other. Both of them out of their breaths.

"O M G!" Lavanaya immediately stood up from her seat.

"What happen to you Khushi?" Anya sounded even more shocked.

"Don't tell me she again had fight with Arnav!"

Khushi shoot an angry look at Karan.

"Oh I mean Arnav had fight with her!"

"Better!" Khushi said as she grabbed her seat and pointed her index finger at Karan.

"But Khushi did he really fought with you?" Lavanya said.

"Stop it guys...She is not less than him," Payal finally put all the concerns to stop. "No more Julius lets go now!"

@the parkade
Arnav was pulling his black BMW when both his and Khushi's eyes fell on each other. And Khushi showed him her middle finger and Arnav did the same. If Payal wasn't there she was ready to fight again.

"Khushi get into the car!"

Khushi immediately got into the car hearing Payal's furious order.

"Khushi grow up...I don't know why you always overreact?" Payal complained.

"I overreact?" Khushi asked "that son of..."

"Khushi mind your language. I think our parents have taught us better than that."

"Jiji why you always get mad at me?"

"Khushi because you are also at fault. What had happened if you would have waited for 2 more minutes?"

"2 minutes? Jiji I went their first. I gave my order first."

"That's the problem Khushi. We youngsters are cold blooded. We react without thinking of our actions will have effect on others. You know the employer of that guy was going to fire him, also when there was no mistake of his. It took me good hour to apologize from your side. You guys had smashed half of their shop," Payal snapped angrily.

"Jiji he had to apologize and pay for all the destructions!"

"This is the problem Khushi that you never listen. If one acts stupid why other follow the lead."

Khushi started crying loudly.

"What now?"

"Di that stupid ruined my brand new dress that dad gifted me."

"And what about you practically ripped his T-Shirt?"

"He deserved that!"

"Of course explain this to dad!"

"Please jiji don't tell this to dad, please he won't get me Ferrari on my birthday!"

"You should have thought this before creating a scene!"

Khushi looked at her angrily and crossed her arms in front of his chest in anger.

Arnav was really in a bad mood. Arnav and Khushi were the two worst enemies. If they were together only God could save them.

"Bhai press did try to get a glance of your guys fight. And if they would have successful..."

"I would have killed that Chuhiya," Arnav spoke up.

"Bhai why don't you settle this fight?"

"Never!" Arnav growled. And Akash automatically settled back in his car seat.

"What if uncle caught you like this?" NK said his voice scared.

"Nothing will happen guys uncle has gone to London for a business meeting. Till then we could do anything we want. And bhai please forget about that girl!" Dhruv told him.

Dhruv: "Bhai how about party tonight?"

"No, guys Anjali di has planned a family dinner today and you guys know that!" Arnav's anger had subsided a bit.

NK: "Oh, yeah! I totally forgot about it!"

"How about tomorrow?" Akaash asked.

"No, someone had lot to pay!" Arnav said as he looked at his T-Shirt and then back at the road.

--------------------------

So guys how do you like this new story? Do tell me! I haven't abandoned my other stories. It's just that I am too excited about this one. Should I continue? If yes, please comment below or press like.Edited by InLuvWithASR - 10 years ago
PrinceASRsDhani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's sounds promising do continue soon! I would love to read how these two haters destiny will cross!

P.S. It's funny how they fought! 😆
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omgg this is,fabulous one
Awesome start
U shd continue
N do send me thepm for this
twinki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice story