New interview of Avinash - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by harianjana

edited my post after Rubi's tweet
sorry for raising this much discussion
I might need a more whack on my head to get some maturity

hari , sorry . could not stop laughing reading your these above lines . you do not need to whack your head as you are doing your medical
Originally posted by Neerjaa

hari , sorry . could not stop laughing reading your these above lines . you do not need to whack your head as you are doing your medical
nope di
just at that point I posted like that
after that i only felt why did I post like that
and truly I made many members here worry
hence why I need a whack
any wya I am in holidays, my exams are overlast tuesday
he just said"" i will not quit tv coz of movie projects"" i thought this was publicity done to gather more viewers attention! yeah bashers bash me ! but he is delusional! 
Originally posted by anna124

he just said"" i will not quit tv coz of movie projects"" i thought this was publicity done to gather more viewers attention! yeah bashers bash me ! but he is delusional! 

Well avinash is right he would never leave his show all of a sudden for a movie so proud of him. He doesn't need to seek attention ok
Lol what is wrong in it...he will nt quit bcoz of movie..and it needs some sense to understand some things...
And we dont bash anyone...it s some crazy pple s bussiness not ours...and we dont have a even a time to bash or hate others...as we are so busy in loving our actors than give this precious time to othersEdited by Soniaman - 10 years ago
Waiting For IPKKND 2 To Start. (:
Avinash Wish You All The Best.
And Ruby Too. (:
Originally posted by anna124

if u wish ti know abt avi, then go through the CB forum
we people at a stage in CB2 our selves wanted Avi and Rub to quit the show, because of the politics of PH,
but avi stayed true to his show and never went off from it
Its avi was, he don't need any publicity
@radev, sonia, hari ...

The person has already broken IF rules big time. Please do not dignify the post by responding.
Edited by radev24 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by radev_no1fan

Well avinash is right he would never leave his show all of a sudden for a movie so proud of him. He doesn't need to seek attention ok

Avinash is not a publicity seeker.
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Avinash is not a publicity seeker.

Agree