||Forever Mine|| [15+]Part1 Pg.10.

-Simz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey gals 🤗 There was a plot in my mind since many days. And I always wanted it to make it up as a story. So, I decided to do it. This is not a basically Fan Fiction.. But, a SS. I hope you all enjoy it. And I wanna thanks my Bestie (..Preethz..) to support me always. She took a break from IF. She will be back soon. :) I miss her a lot 😒

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Sketch: 

1] Kushal: A rich spoiled brat. Handsome Young guy. He was of about 18 years. Was secretly dating his Sister's Boyfriend's Sister 😛 His parents died when was about 5 years old. Was living with his sister in London. And loved his sister a lot. Was a Angry-Young man type. And knew that his sister was having a BF. But, her sister was not knowing that Bradley had a GF. They had a very strong relationship. And he always supported his sister in every situation. 

2] Nia: A happy-go-girl. Beautiful and sweet girl. She was of about 17 years. Was secretly dating her Brother's Girlfriend's Brother. 😛 That means was dating Kushal. Her parents lived in India while she is in London with her brother. She also knew that her bother was having a GF. And, her brother also knew that Nia was having a BF. There was special and very very very strong bond between Nia and his brother. Her brother always took care of her. 

3] Krystle: A famous and most Awesome model in London. Kushal's real sister. Was dating a boy. 

4] Karan: The most handsome hunk in London. All the girls were crazy over him. Was dating Krystle. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue: 
Krystle was busy with her work. Her schedule was very busy. She woke up.. Haves breakfast.. Takes her car keys and goes to the sets directly. There she works. And while driving to home she meets Karan on their daily adda ;) That's CCD. They both love each other a lot. And can't live without each other. And are very loyal in their relationship. They have just kissed. Nothing more than that.
While Krystle and Karan are out whole day.. On the other hand Kushal and Nia everyday got a chance to spend quality time. They both also loved each other a lot and are very loyal in their relationship. They always kept texting each other and would always hang up together. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys. That's it. 😃 Part-1 soon to be updated. And hope you liked it! 😳
Much Love,
Simz. 🤗
Edited by -Simz- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Liarzstayaway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Res"am i dreaming?"🤣🤣
unres
ekks simu ti8 wali huggie🤗
firstly cngrats for u FF❤️
am sure u r gonna rock!!!
Keep rocking my jhalli😳dis ff vl supa dupa hit🤗
god bless u!
Love u <3Edited by ashishi - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Simmi! 🤗 Congo shongo on starting your new FF !! 🥳 Eeepp! I'm excited !! 😆 Loving the prologue and already waiting for Part 1 !! Do update soon! 😛 Thanks for the PM hun!! 🤗🤗
_Maggie_ thumbnail
MY SWeetu Simi🤗
So u started an FF haan😆😉
Wow the Story seems to be very interesting😳
Nishal😎 and Kryan☺️

Update soon!
dont make me wait for days please😳😳
Edited by _Maggie_ - 10 years ago
-Simz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashishi

Res"am i dreaming?"🤣🤣
unres
ekks simu ti8 wali huggie🤗
firstly cngrats for u FF❤️
am sure u r gonna rock!!!
Keep rocking my jhalli😳dis ff vl supa dupa hit🤗
god bless u!
Love u <3

No. You aren't dreaming. 
🤗 Hug!
Thank youuu 😳
Love you :* ❤️
-Simz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Simmi! 🤗 Congo shongo on starting your new FF !! 🥳 Eeepp! I'm excited !! 😆 Loving the prologue and already waiting for Part 1 !! Do update soon! 😛 Thanks for the PM hun!! 🤗🤗

Abhi 🤗 Thank you so much. ❤️ Will update soon. :) Love you. Muah! :*
-Simz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Maggie_

MY SWeetu Simi🤗

So u started an FF haan😆😉
Wow the Story seems to be very interesting😳
Nishal😎 and Kryan☺️

Update soon!
dont make me wait for days please😳😳

Mahz! 🤗
Yes. I started :P
Thank you! 🤗
Will update soon. Pakka :)
Love you. Muah! :*
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
woww this sounds like a real goood concept ...gonna be interesting ...
update soon and do pm me 😃😃
-Simz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kulsum_virman

woww this sounds like a real goood concept ...gonna be interesting ...
update soon and do pm me 😃😃

Thank you so much dear :) <3
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RES! 😲
Unres : 

😲
^^ My ACTUAL reaction when I got your PM. YOU STARTED A SS BITCH! 😲

Honestly, I did not hate it (😆) I loved it very much! 😃 Awesome start Simar Gulati 👏

London! Ahh..I love London! Chalenge ghume? 😆 

After a long time I'm going to read a SS! All credit to my kamini ❤️

And btw, Are there any chances of having Ranbir (Kappor 😳) as a special appearance?  Because I would really want one? Pwease 🤔 And if its a yes, then I'll be his GF ☺️ 

I am defo going to read this one. PM ME or else 😈

And I'm going to spam on this one thread..😃😉

Love,
Shivani.
Edited by __Shivani__ - 10 years ago