Posted: 10 years ago
guyz dont be upset if its true
our celebs are extremely talented
they would find the work in their doorsteps

CVs were doing amazing job since last 4 months
I think ppl are habitual to the crabs
they only deserve those 😡

😭 After reading this news i didn't  feel like doing any work very disappointed ðŸ˜­                                                  😭
Edited by vanitha3d - 10 years ago
No doubts about it...sad news!! CC was finishing whether few months later or sooner. Enjoy the few episodes still to be shown. Its show business, trps and money rule not sentiments! Wishing all on Chhanchhan Team the best, there are are some good Actors in CC and they will get good projects to work in. Much will have been learned by all involved in CC. Life is made up of ups and downs, its the downs that shapes a person, teaches and makes stronger.
We got to see Sanaya and Anuj's chemistry and humour!! Looking forward to seeing all in future projects:-).
Haha ts ðŸ¤¢  

But i will wait for ony t say something 
Originally posted by tvshowfan

Haha ts ðŸ¤¢  

But i will wait for ony t say something 
yeah those team they sucks big time in provoking fans but...
smetime they got reliable source...
yeah guess we have to wait for official announcement from channel n ph...
or some iv from sanuj...😭
Nooffense to those media I think all their attention is on either saraswatchandra or chhanchhan they desperately want these two shows to off air they keeping bringing up again again why can't they waste the articles with So called High trp shows
I:m totally heartbroken and I'm just a recent CC and SaNuj/ChanMan fan,so I cam only imagine what you long term fans and viewerers are going through.. I have never seen such a talented actress on Indian TV and I have no doubts that Sanays will be back with a bang but I'm going to miss the chemistry between the leads both on snd off screen. It's a sad day.
Is this true? 😭

I am so upset ... I joined IF only for Sanaya and Chhanchhan . Can't believe this news, the show is so enjoyable, why is the channel doing this? Hate Sony!
This week was one of d worst weeks for me! Was already in depression about another show n now this 😡
Still hoping for a miracle n if not, I'll wait for Sanaya's next show!