CC go off air??!! T.T (TOI article) - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
if its true...This is obviousely not fair.....Chanchan is a very good and sensible show among all saas bahu's shows...Sanaya made really a big mistake to work with Sony channel i think...though she is doing an awesome job as well as other cast of chanchan too...but i think channel selection really matter for the show popularity...anyways..hope for the best for Sanaya..i really wish this time Monaya come together very very soon with a fabulous production house...😊
Tfs but CC is nice show & different from other shows...They must change the time slot & see...But I'm sure Sanaya will be back with a bang
Originally posted by Sanu5555

guyz dont be upset if its true
our celebs are extremely talented
they would find the work in their doorsteps

CVs were doing amazing job since last 4 months
I think ppl are habitual to the crabs
they only deserve those 😡

CVs never did an amazing job, they did a decent job. They always had a good sketch but never got it right in script form.
Post denial into stage of acceptance..

From a long term view, it would be better for Sanaya to try something else than to be stuck with these low trps. I know that sounds a bit mean but between Chhanchhan n Sanaya, most of us know where our loyalties lie..

The silver lining for  this cloud is she is more likely  to take up Nach Baliye  now n i badly wanted to see her in a dance show..