CC go off air??!! T.T (TOI article)

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
just found this out in FB... TOI article even TS also confirm on this...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Aug 18, 2013, 12.00AM IST TNN[ Neha Maheshwri ]

Anuj Sachdeva
Telly show, 'Chhanchhan', which launched in March this year amid huge fanfare, will end in the first week of September, owing to low TVTs. The show features Sanaya Irani and Anuj Sachdeva, who replaced debutant Farhan Khan ' the original male lead, a month ago. 

The cast is naturally upset with the development. A source close to Anuj says, "The shoot will end on September 6 and that's when Anuj's Punjabi film will also release. The last episode will air on September 12. Anuj has mixed feelings, as while on one hand, he is excited about the release of his film, he is also upset that his show is ending."

dirct link~

what happen? not even a month from now?? r Sony always like this??
start and end a show in a flash??๐Ÿ˜ก What theee!!!!
Edited by rehann - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

rehann thumbnail
at this time i guess we have to accept the truth... they even put Anuj interview on that...
so that the news is true... 1. the news is from TOI 2. they didn't put any rubbish disclaimer 'we try to reach etc but etc...' 3. i'm so sad...๐Ÿ˜ญ
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rehann

at this time i guess we have to accept the truth... they even put Anuj interview on that...

so that the news is true... 1. the news is from TOI 2. they didn't put any rubbish disclaimer 'we try to reach etc but etc...' 3. i'm so sad...๐Ÿ˜ญ

i am soo heart broken,..
hope its not true
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
still hoping for the miracle ๐Ÿ˜”
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Yesterday itself I had a sinking feeling when I read Anuj tweet that changes happening in personal n work front & that God only knows whats happening... But since they reported earlier CC got extension I pushed that thought of my mind. But, today I read the news & m shocked...ending so soon? cant beliece it.
Past few days have been real depressing... Hate these channels when they shock us like this.
rehann thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

still hoping for the miracle ๐Ÿ˜”

don't know what to think now... u know my feeling towards this show right??
just last week it's changed... n then this news?? i was bit disappointed n sad but then i feels that maybe that good for Sanaya too since the show didn't show any development on the viewer's acceptance... urghhh i'm so confused now
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know what's with Sony. And the rounds this type of news is making.
It's the best show on Indian TV and the only one I watch! I love the way Chhan Chhan solves problems with intelligence and logic.
Afwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hearing the news of CC getting extension till march 2014, i was happy
never thought in my dreams that this morning would have such a heartbreaking news๐Ÿฅบ
feel like crying, nothing else๐Ÿ˜ญ
DraculaGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i'm very sad abt the news

but me too hoping for the miracle