Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by KARAN888

I am telling u Megha πŸ˜† pity he never bought tickets for me πŸ˜­ i may send a legal notice to Mannat soon πŸ€”

i'll join u karan...hunh. probably he just bought tickets for his haters😑 hunh..not so fair.
and yep everyone loves to send him legal notices, lets do it too...and then we can meet him too...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by meghasingh

i'll join u karan...hunh. probably he just bought tickets for his haters😑 hunh..not so fair.
and yep everyone loves to send him legal notices, lets do it too...and then we can meet him too...πŸ˜ƒ

Haa ji lekin court main πŸ˜†
ha ha...this thread never ceases to amaze me...love it...πŸ‘πŸΌ

BTW...Shahrukh just paid my electricity bill...and has promised me to buy HNY tickets...so Megha and Karan,...BURN
Originally posted by blue-ice

BTW...Shahrukh just paid my electricity bill...and has promised me to buy HNY tickets...so Megha and Karan,...BURN

I know right Blue ji? πŸ˜†
This is by far the most idiotic topic I have come across in IF.
Originally posted by KARAN888

Haa ji lekin court main πŸ˜†

kahin bhi...i just wanna meet him...nothing else.
SasurG gave money to Aryan for buying diamond ring for me.So that I will promote HNY in IF.

😭 πŸ˜­ 

😭😭😭😑😑😑 arrghhh...how the hell he can do this?

but yep..hahaha..i m gonna file a case of discrimination among the fans...so while he's just paying ur bills and sending u tickets, i'll file a case against him, nd meet him personally... hahaha...

i didnt watch the movie, and critics were giving it bad reviews. but the thing is it crossed 225 cr, broke all records...SRK cant do this if he had paid all to go see his movies right? the film had something.
I really don't look much into critics, because each critic has different POV towards a movie and then rate it according to their taste!
And frankly speaking, even though I'm an SRK Fan, I loved CE ONLY because of him & Deepika. Or else there was nothing in the movie but only comedy, and moreover, watching SRK in a comic role after a long time has been another USP, since he had been doing serious kinda roles in DON 2 and then JTHJ. 😳