nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm not a SRK hater or anything
And no I'm not a Sallu lover 
But I'm just wondering how is it possible that this man is getting GOOD reviews on chennai express? 
I mean i know SRK is the biggest btown star right now and everything 
But what does he do ? I'm pretty sure he buys tickets for many people and send them to watch his movie ๐Ÿ˜† he is very rich so I won't be surprised
I just don't understand HOW his movie is getting good ratings ? Is he like the ultimate power of Bollywood ? Are "critics" afraid of him ? ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Watch any review for these Khans,critics dont dare to say anything about them, the guy has good marketing skills and knows how to promote his movies so I guess the wonder his movie did even if it had no story and was average!
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hmmm

Bcuz its actually gud

OMG!!!

I solved it

I am sherlock holmes

DianaPrince thumbnail
i like CE
i don't think that the reviews are fake or over-exaggerating 
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
audience power dat wat matters..
critic can give any reviews they want but the main power is in the hands of public.. and IMO CE is entertaining.
Edited by MR.KooL - 10 years ago
CE was actually good... in some scenes SRK was hilarious๐Ÿคฃ
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
What reviews are you talking about??

Most of the critics rated Chennai Express very lowly. Even Anupama who is supposed to be a fan of SRK gave CE 2 out of 5, whereas she gave OUTAIMD 3/5. 

And this time some critics were pissed too that the audience was still going to watch CE (after seeing paid preview and 1st day collections) even after their bad reviews. 

And, do you really think its a viable thing to do to buy tickets to make ppl watch his movie? Seriously? Does it seem logical to you? Okay, let's think about it...IF he did it, how many ppl exactly could he buy tickets for? So, lets say he buys tickets worth 1 crore rupees, then what? He'll be at a loss only if he ever did something as stupid as this. The fact is most of the audience are liking CE, it has some repeat value being a breezy/silly entertainer...especially, when we recently had more serious/intense movies this year before CE released. 
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya SRK sent me a ticket for CE. ๐Ÿ˜Ž 
LavaLips___ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

I'm not a SRK hater or anything

And no I'm not a Sallu lover 
But I'm just wondering how is it possible that this man is getting GOOD reviews on chennai express? 
I mean i know SRK is the biggest btown star right now and everything 
But what does he do ? I'm pretty sure he buys tickets for many people and send them to watch his movie ๐Ÿ˜† he is very rich so I won't be surprised
I just don't understand HOW his movie is getting good ratings ? Is he like the ultimate power of Bollywood ? Are "critics" afraid of him ? ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol why would he do that? Aur kuch kaam nahi hai kya?

And if i remembe correctly,many of the popular critics gave it a negative review.

Your question is wrong๐Ÿ˜ก
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: .DejaVu

Ya SRK sent me a ticket for CE. ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

Isiliye tum movie online dekhti... ๐Ÿ˜†