Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Someone should worry about a some show going off air than worry about Barun's BW career
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lovearshi93

so what's the problem if they moved on. tum kya chahti ho k woh hamesha ipkknd ko hi le kar baithe rahen.

Nope this is totally defense and diverting mechanism to divert people from something else going on in IF
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Catz-

"basher"? It was TM's opinion..Did u read vijay's announcement of name calling like basher,haters,fanbots etc.
M reporting/pming ur post to mods
@TM I fully agree Wid u..now,Barun Sobti is BW hero so why he wl care for some xyz TV shows...

hello hello we all read the rules.

Name calling is bad, but we can say people who bash, but cannot call them basher. We all know it.

many other things are also said in that warning, did you read that carefully?

Edited by KittenRose - 10 years ago
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly..whats wrong in this interview... Barun is not interested in IPK 2..and he has made this clear many a times(after the show got over)...if so called fans do not understand that its their fault...he is the one who likes taking risk with new projects...actually selfish are those fans who inspite of knowing that Barun is busy and happy with his other projects just because of those fans have do not better things to watch they were forcing Barun to be back in IPK 2 leaving all his projects...its those fans fault who were hoping against hope..IPK 2 with different cast should be their eye opener..I like Barun's opinion on IPK 2.He wished the show well and as usual maintain the same thing that story is the king no matter who are the actors or characters

What i see in this post is the helplessness of those fans who spammed SP,troubled everyone and now they can't see IPK 2 coming on...toh kisi ko toh blame karna hoga

and BTW TM you are just quoting a journalist's opinion not any fact...just like we have different opinion different journalist have different opinion..but the strange part  is why you picked on these lines...i wish aapne pura interview post kiya hota..why to leave good word about Barun that Amit Tyagi mentioned?

Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 10 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
What's the point of this post? 
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by Arshi-Nikita123 - 10 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: KittenRose

hello hello we all read the rules.

Name calling is bad, but we can say people who bash, but cannot call them basher. We all know it.

many other things are also said in that warning, did you read that carefully?

sorry I dnt wnna talk to u...good bye for hamesha
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Catz-

sorry I dnt wnna talk to u...good bye for hamesha

but i will talk to you if you say anything against Barun.😃
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
What is the point of this post,, There is nothing wrong if an actor looks out for creative satisfaction,, n we all know tht IPKKND was a disaster in the last 2 months,,, so anyone can get distracted,, i myself wanted both Barun n Sanaya to quit the show ,, coz it was so evident the makers themselves werent INTERESTED..  

so y the hell barun is blamed here,,, FYI he is not here to work acc to the viewers whims,,, it is his career,, his wish,,,,

He signed the show on a contractual basis,, when he thought he had had enough,, he decided to quit,, n served a notice well in advance,, BAS.. it is as simple as tht,,, Spare the guy,,,
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: CGBSSI

What is the point of this post,, There is nothing wrong if an actor looks out for creative satisfaction,, n we all know tht IPKKND was a disaster in the last 2 months,,, so anyone can get distracted,, i myself wanted both Barun n Sanaya to quit the show ,, coz it was so evident the makers themselves werent INTERESTED..  

so y the hell barun is blamed here,,, FYI he is not here to work acc to the viewers whims,,, it is his career,, his wish,,,,

He signed the show on a contractual basis,, when he thought he had had enough,, he decided to quit,, n served a notice well in advance,, BAS.. it is as simple as tht,,, Spare the guy,,,

exactly my point, this is what I am also asking, what is there bad if he decided to quit and was not interested?