Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blue_guitar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
its clear that we arent speaking of rvs parents... i know he misses them.. we are speaking of veeni...
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😳.. He can miss his parents all he wants, It would be only natural if he did. but, the point is that cvs should give us our rahi back while they are busy bringing veeni closer. Is it so hard to handle parallel tracks? Till anand sir was here, everything was mostly balanced, but now we have to beg to get even a single rahi scene! What kind of show is this? I'm losing my patience very fast, the pairing we have grown to love over a whole 1 year, cvs just decide to make them disappear in thin air and expect us to be totally okay with it? how the hell does that even make sense? I don't see any logic and sense from their side, what's the grand explanation behind keeping rahi away from each other? I really would like to hear their grand explanation, but of course, we get no such thing, we just randomly get rahi taken away from us. You know what guys, They should have just done this from the very beginning and saved us all this trouble. πŸ˜‘ 

TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED! I'm not even going to try to hide my anger anymore! Totally and utterly disappointed with the writers and the cvs of the show!! There is only so much patience a person can have and since I don't see any sign of the show improving in the near future, I'M DONE! I'm done for now! I just don't care anymore..

There is no point in me making my point over and over again! If someone doesn't give you what you want when you ask for the first few times, then there is no point in saying it over and over again. 
Edited by coolpixie - 10 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
D main problems started wen cvs showed d biggest blooper of making 11th grade students as 12th students all of a sudden. Wat was d need to show them in college all of a sudden? Cudn't they waited for a year? Then they tuk 3 main characters Bobby, Samar n Juhi away. They even broke up AmBy who had d gr8 chance to bcum a couple for unknown reasons. hen they started PiddhiTika story which was not really bad but ended it only to make Avantika run after JJ.Now they brought another girl for Piddhi n even her n Piddhi AmBy's bg music which is like adding salt to d injury for AmBy fans. As for RaHi, there were many hints in Season 1 n Season 2 too dat only RaHi vl bcum a couple but cvs had other plans. Many of us even before d start of Season 2 want Avi wid Rukmini n Omi wid Avantika which wud hv been very nice wid gr8 concept. Here evry1 started accepting ViChi n VeeNi but I fought wid them in my mind for a long time dat I only want RaHi. But now, I hv started accepting ViChi n VeeNi especially after d 1st Mega Monday epi of TBP after ViChi confession n VeeNi dance+kiss. I started accepting them cuz if Panchi does not hv any problems wid VeeNi n Ranveer does not hv any problems wid ViChi then y sud I hv problems wid them? But sumwhre, I still hope for RaHi n AmBy as well if d cvs change their minds r hv surprise for us. But all v can do is only hope for them to happen.
Its not wrong to make a topic on anything to demand a couple but bringing sum1's parents in all dis in dis way is very wrong. Its not wrong to miss sum1's parents. Wat is d use of RV's rich status wen he has no family to enjoy wid? They did not showed much abt RV's parents earlier to us cuz his buddies knew abt it but Rukmini does not knew anything abt it. Still, cvs wud hv shown properly in Season 1 dat RV's parents n sister r no more. Sister k baare me Season 2 me hi pata chala hume. I am also feeling bad dat cvs r not going to show AmBy n RaHi as d end game. I never really expected dis 4m cvs in d Season 1.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 10 years ago
myarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpixie

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">😳..He can miss his parents all he wants, It would be only natural if he did. but, the point is that cvs should give us our rahi back while they are busy bringing veeni closer. Is it so hard to handle parallel tracks? Till anand sir was here, everything was mostly balanced, but now we have to beg to get even a single rahi scene! What kind of show is this? I'm losing my patience very fast, the pairing we have grown to love over a whole 1 year, cvs just decide to make them disappear in thin air and expect us to be totally okay with it? how the hell does that even make sense? I don't see any logic and sense from their side, what's the grand explanation behind keeping rahi away from each other? I really would like to hear their grand explanation, but of course, we get no such thing, we just randomly get rahi taken away from us. You know what guys, They should have just done this from the very beginning and saved us all this trouble.😑</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED! I'm not even going to try to hide my anger anymore! Totally and utterly disappointed with the writers and the cvs of the show!! There is only so much patience a person can have and since I don't see any sign of the show improving in the near future, I'M DONE! I'm done for now! I just don't care anymore..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">There is no point in me making my point over and over again! If someone doesn't give you what you want when you ask for the first few times, then there is no point in saying it over and over again.</font>

thank god atleast u understood... I completely agree... cvs have entirely forgotten rahi.. and all rahi fans are disappointed and left forums.. its as though rahi doesn't exist at all... nly few are used to veeni n vichi.. I can't see veeni as couples. . cvs give our rahi back.. and I want anand sir to be back in tbp
myarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

<font size="2">D main problems started wen cvs showed d biggest blooper of making 11th grade students as 12th students all of a sudden. Wat was d need to show them in college all of a sudden? Cudn't they waited for a year? Then they tuk 3 main characters Bobby, Samar n Juhi away. They even broke up AmBy who had d gr8 chance to bcum a couple for unknown reasons. hen they started PiddhiTika story which was not really bad but ended it only to make Avantika run after JJ.Now they brought another girl for Piddhi n even her n Piddhi AmBy's bg music which is like adding salt to d injury for AmBy fans. As for RaHi, there were many hints in Season 1 n Season 2 too dat only RaHi vl bcum a couple but cvs had other plans. Many of us even before d start of Season 2 want Avi wid Rukmini n Omi wid Avantika which wud hv been very nice wid gr8 concept. Here evry1 started accepting ViChi n VeeNi but I fought wid them in my mind for a long time dat I only want RaHi. But now, I hv started accepting ViChi n VeeNi especially after d 1st Mega Monday epi of TBP after ViChi confession n VeeNi dance+kiss. I started accepting them cuz if Panchi does not hv any problems wid VeeNi n Ranveer does not hv any problems wid ViChi then y sud I hv problems wid them? But sumwhre, I still hope for RaHi n AmBy as well if d cvs change their minds r hv surprise for us. But all v can do is only hope for them to happen.
Its not wrong to make a topic on anything to demand a couple but bringing sum1's parents in all dis in dis way is very wrong. Its not wrong to miss sum1's parents. Wat is d use of RV's rich status wen he has no family to enjoy wid? They did not showed much abt RV's parents earlier to us cuz his buddies knew abt it but Rukmini does not knew anything abt it. Still, cvs wud hv shown properly in Season 1 dat RV's parents n sister r no more. Sister k baare me Season 2 me hi pata chala hume. I am also feeling bad dat cvs r not going to show AmBy n RaHi as d end game. I never really expected dis 4m cvs in d Season 1.</font>

cvs hav disappointed us regarding rahi n amby too... I dont like taking rvs parents matter again n again.. n removing 3 buddies is the worst thing.. s1 was better. .. we want rahi back
Blue_guitar thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpixie

😳.. He can miss his parents all he wants, It would be only natural if he did. but, the point is that cvs should give us our rahi back while they are busy bringing veeni closer. Is it so hard to handle parallel tracks? Till anand sir was here, everything was mostly balanced, but now we have to beg to get even a single rahi scene! What kind of show is this? I'm losing my patience very fast, the pairing we have grown to love over a whole 1 year, cvs just decide to make them disappear in thin air and expect us to be totally okay with it? how the hell does that even make sense? I don't see any logic and sense from their side, what's the grand explanation behind keeping rahi away from each other? I really would like to hear their grand explanation, but of course, we get no such thing, we just randomly get rahi taken away from us. You know what guys, They should have just done this from the very beginning and saved us all this trouble. πŸ˜‘ 

TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED! I'm not even going to try to hide my anger anymore! Totally and utterly disappointed with the writers and the cvs of the show!! There is only so much patience a person can have and since I don't see any sign of the show improving in the near future, I'M DONE! I'm done for now! I just don't care anymore..

There is no point in me making my point over and over again! If someone doesn't give you what you want when you ask for the first few times, then there is no point in saying it over and over again. 

atleast u got the point... we want rahi.. just rahi enuf is enuf... cant tolerate
Blue_guitar thumbnail

Originally posted by: thanujamd3

cvs hav disappointed us regarding rahi n amby too... I dont like taking rvs parents matter again n again.. n removing 3 buddies is the worst thing.. s1 was better. .. we want rahi back

yup... s2 is completely different from s2... i hate cvs for taking away rahi n amby... πŸ˜• i miss juhi... bobby n samar...
niya_ss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am waiting for another confirmation from new writerπŸ˜‰
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sujanya

i am waiting for another confirmation from new writerπŸ˜‰

A confirmation that says rahi are forever going to be forgotten and that we should also forget that they were ever best friends.Yup, I'm waiting for it, too! πŸ˜³
and, of course, how can I forget that they are all geniuses so there is probably a mind blowing explanation behind such an amazing decision!