Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Tina... thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: NeelMon

Why RK didn't sign the divorce paper? πŸ€” There could be more than one reason πŸ€“

1. By seeing Madhu's hesitation, he smelt something fishy   πŸ˜•
2. Because Madhu wanted divorce, so he wants to punish her by not signing the paper πŸ˜•
3. He believed Madhu's confession about her love for Bhai, and to show his hatred he didn't sign πŸ˜•
4. He thought though Madhu loved Bhai, but he is dead now, so he can convince Madhu to love him againπŸ˜•
5. He loves Madhu so much, so no matter what he cannot divorce MadhuπŸ˜•
6. He knows all along that Bhai is alive and blackmailing Madhu πŸ˜•
7. Part of RKMB's master planπŸ˜•

I'm so confused, please help me understand with your thoughts πŸ€”

yes it could be anything, even he would have realised his mothers words...cant say anything...no clue...😳...I hope in these 15 days our right kameena uses his kameena brains and kick that 🀬 out of our show...😑
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RK and His mood Swings !!! β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

am so in love with it❀️ ...that am totally confused of his future thoughts n plans πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... he might surprise us😳 ... u will never know πŸ˜‰...just like today πŸ˜†...so am waiting to watch it !!!

Nice post Neel !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Unpredictable mood swings wala RK is back.πŸ˜† I was so waiting for him. See, even we can't predict his next move. May be he never intended to divorce her but all the drama he did was to ensure something. Only RK knows what he is gonna do next.πŸ˜›
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NeelMon

Why RK didn't sign the divorce paper? πŸ€” There could be more than one reason πŸ€“

1. By seeing Madhu's hesitation, he smelt something fishy   πŸ˜•
2. Because Madhu wanted divorce, so he wants to punish her by not signing the paper πŸ˜•
3. He believed Madhu's confession about her love for Bhai, and to show his hatred he didn't sign πŸ˜•
4. He thought though Madhu loved Bhai, but he is dead now, so he can convince Madhu to love him againπŸ˜•
5. He loves Madhu so much, so no matter what he cannot divorce MadhuπŸ˜•
6. He knows all along that Bhai is alive and blackmailing Madhu πŸ˜•
7. Part of RKMB's master planπŸ˜•

I'm so confused, please help me understand with your thoughts πŸ€”

Why RK didn't...

Very good post.πŸ‘

1. & 2. Maybe.

3. & 4. No.

5., 6. & 7. Possible.

_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RK didnt sign the papers bcoz he is RK. If we could have understood him then we would have been some great scholars.πŸ˜† I mean what RK does is unbelievable n cannot be understood by anyone until he himself explains it. 
RK is very unique.πŸ˜‰
By the way, very nice post.
_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: leelaa9

Why RK didn't...

Very good post.πŸ‘

1. & 2. Maybe.

3. & 4. No.

5., 6. & 7. Possible.

Agree.
Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent questions! For a while, I was absolutely sure RK knows what's going on that he overheard the Madhu and Sultan's conversation. But now I am not so sure. I mean shouldn't we have gotten a teeny bit of clue that this is all our Right Kameena's master plan?

So I am now going for the more plausible explanation. RK loves Madhu so much that it's pretty much impossible for him to let her go. She is his junoon and that can't and doesn't change overnight. Also he noticed Madhu's hesitation in signing the divorce papers. So I am sure that put some real doubts in his head about her real intentions.

Alls fair in love and war! Prior to the wedding, when RK forcefully brought Madhu to the mansion. I hated some of the tactics he used to get Madhu to confess her love. But I think he needs to employ similar tactics. Threatening to hurt himself is his best bet to get her to spill the truth. Extreme. But desperate times call for desperate measures! My friend also suggested he can try to take off Madhu's mangalsutra. Instinctively, she will stop him.

For what it's worth, I already tweeted my suggestions to the foursome. Lol. I am sure they will do a grand job of ignoring it.
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think he has at last realised that something is not geling somewhere, some piece of the puzzle is missing. 

may be after Mummy's whack on the head he started thinking and analyzing things. And after the brain storming session realised that may be Madhu was telling the truth earlier about Sultan or that is she under some pressure.

Anyways CVs have realised that dumb RK and oversmart Sultan is a big turn off for the audience. So they might suddenly show that this was RKs plan all along. How they will convince us is yet to be seen.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taraka2005

When it comes to RK..its difficult to predict coz of his mood swings πŸ˜‰ may be because he noticed  Madhu's hesitation but der is no plan from RK/RM

Unpredictable RK is back πŸ˜ƒ
Yeah, that could be the main reason πŸ‘πŸΌ
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinalovesvivian

yes it could be anything, even he would have realised his mothers words...cant say anything...no clue...😳...I hope in these 15 days our right kameena uses his kameena brains and kick that 🀬 out of our show...😑

15 days😲. you like to get tortured for another looong 15 days πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²