Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sriramlaxman366

nice posy yaar . koi bhi reason ho rk ne sign nahi kiya mere liya wahi kaafi hai. tumare reasons mai koi bhi chalega. iam so happy  mera right kamina is back . 

So far Right Kameena is back, and want him to come back for good this timeπŸ˜‰
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nooo! actually I'm waiting to see what he has up his sleeve :D
My unpredictable Right Kameena is back :D ❀️
Missed him heaps :D ❀️

xxx
Neel_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: felicity06

Moody attitude wala RK is back πŸ˜†
I am simply gonna sit back and watch as he makes everyone run after him now...He will answer that question himself soon...I think it was all a ploy but lets see😊
Bhai must be tearing his hairs outπŸ₯±

Anki πŸ€£.. yeah unpredictable Kameena is back, and I'm worried like hell πŸ€£πŸ€£  πŸ€£ I hate him, cos I can't predict him πŸ€£πŸ€£

Bhai's fiery eyes...🀒 under the shawl πŸ€’ 
masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelMon

Thanks Kashish, I honestly want to believe that RK really noticed that something bothering MB and he will force her to spill the bean.. 

I agree with you both on this. And trust me RK's fake hatred towards Madhu n Rk's fake closeness towards Dipali might come into play. As we saw in previous epi Madhu felt uncomfortable when dipali was laying on their bed n she might ahve thought what RK will go through.He will force her to spill the beans,if its not RM's plan.
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Don't know what CVs intend to do with RK's character at this moment, but I will just answer keeping in mind our real RK not the one who is often butchered mercilessly!! 

I believe even if RishBala don't have any plans (you know I am delusional that way ), RK trusts Madhu more than anything or anyone in this world!! If you remember he has broken all ties with with everyone and even GOD, and so his whole world is Madhu now. I refuse to believe that RK can actually think that Madhu can betray him for that creep of a gangster or for any reason at all!! 

Moreover, he knew that she had the divorce papers all along before they had their romantic moments and she asked him to hug her like there is no tomorrow so she can't slip away from him..

And if it was not part of some plan (me = πŸ€ͺ) then he went to court to only see how will Madhu sign the papers.. He just wanted to see that if she claims she doesn't love him anymore and if she was so desperate to get divorce that she almost burned herself while trying to save the divorce papers, will she be able to sign the papers without any hesitation? And.. she proved him right! He got the answer he needed!! 

I feel even if Madhu had been really careful and hadn't given him any hints that she doesn't really want divorce, he would have never let Madhu go.. My RK wouldn't have let her go just like that.. I already made a post about it in the past, so you know what I think about that.. 

Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: masan1

Now Neel tell me honestly,you must have read 2nd,3rd n 4th point in vibgyor post.

As far as current track is indicating he don't have any plan. May be later on show it RM'S plan. Neither he knows sultan is alive nor he knows Madhu's dilemma.
For me he refused after Radha's lecture n Madhu's hesitation n moreover he loves her madly. N her hesitation might have put some sense in his sleeping brain. We have to wait for next episode as what will be Madhu's reaction when she will c him getting hurt by lecher's goon. As her reaction will either confirm his stand or will hurt him more but no way he is gonna sign.
I was desperately waiting for that scene where gunda will hurt her n she will say that she will never leave RK. But alas it didn't happen n we were served with Sikki n Dipali non sense. I m still waiting for that scene as i want to know under which circumstances she will deny.

Ok first thing first, honestly I was looking for VIBGYOR today, but couldn't find any πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. so no chance to read that πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ I'm becoming like crying MB πŸ˜ƒ

I'm only baiting, his brain start working and he is feeling that Madhu is doing what she is doing under some pressure, because in few hours her all huggy love for RK cannot turn 180 degree to Glorious Bhai , unbelievably unbelievable   
Neel_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForeverForU

here comes the old unpredictable RK for you..you just have to keep waiting and analyzing about what is on his mind
I wish it is option 1 though

Yeah, here comes our unpredictable kameena...with a new attire and a new attitude!!!
Lets wait and see, and I want option one tooπŸ˜†

Neel_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Stephanie-

Nooo! actually I'm waiting to see what he has up his sleeve :D
My unpredictable Right Kameena is back :D ❀️
Missed him heaps :D ❀️

xxx

Unpredictable Kameena makes me worried πŸ˜Š, remind me that worse un-wedding πŸ˜², I cried for MB😭
Neel_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm990

Don't know what CVs intend to do with RK's character at this moment, but I will just answer keeping in mind our real RK not the one who is often butchered mercilessly!! 

I believe even if RishBala don't have any plans (you know I am delusional that way ), RK trusts Madhu more than anything or anyone in this world!! If you remember he has broken all ties with with everyone and even GOD, and so his whole world is Madhu now. I refuse to believe that RK can actually think that Madhu can betray him for that creep of a gangster or for any reason at all!! 

Moreover, he knew that she had the divorce papers all along before they had their romantic moments and she asked him to hug her like there is no tomorrow so she can't slip away from him..

And if it was not part of some plan (me = πŸ€ͺ) then he went to court to only see how will Madhu sign the papers.. He just wanted to see that if she claims she doesn't love him anymore and if she was so desperate to get divorce that she almost burned herself while trying to save the divorce papers, will she be able to sign the papers without any hesitation? And.. she proved him right! He got the answer he needed!! 

I feel even if Madhu had been really careful and hadn't given him any hints that she doesn't really want divorce, he would have never let Madhu go.. My RK wouldn't have let her go just like that.. I already made a post about it in the past, so you know what I think about that.. 

Thanks Maria. I'm totally with you remembering old RK in mind, but so confused by thinking how they butchered RK's char to accommodate an πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜‘ πŸ€¬
By any means it doesn't seems that RK has any idea that censored is alive... but he might has a feeling that something bothering MB and will try to find the root cause of this irrational behaviors of her!!😳

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😳Many reason... start with big reason is he is not believing Madhu loves Sultan and wants to leave him... he knew something is wrong and for rest of the reason I guess RK will tell us.🀣 Edited by emptyworld - 10 years ago