Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Veenaper

Thanks a ton Bro for coming here and being with me throughout this week and making this DOTW special.  You are truly a wonderful Bro.  

@ Red

Veena Di 
Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjani9

Veenaji, When did you start commenting here?

Anjani, I became a member on IF on 24th April 2013.  One fine day I happened to chance upon Indu's FF - on May 10th to be precise - and read all her chapters in a span of two days and when I completed reading it I just could not stop myself from commenting and that's how I got started.  I have commented only on KTLK forum - before March 2013 did not even know India Forums existed !!

Thanks for the question.
Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonyjknum

Sorry Veena,I couldnt come later,was caught up with a lot of things but I have gone through all your replies,you are a wonderful person and it is very nice to be interacting with you in this forum,its an honour

Sony, please don't say that - I am just an ordinary person.  What I do here is only comment but what you and other esteemed forumites do is something extraordinary.  But anyway, thank you very much for your wishes and it has been a great pleasure for me too to be interacting with you coz I admire you a lot.  
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Sony, please don't say that - I am just an ordinary person.  What I do here is only comment but what you and other esteemed forumites do is something extraordinary.  But anyway, thank you very much for your wishes and it has been a great pleasure for me too to be interacting with you coz I admire you a lot.  

thanks a lot Veena
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Anjani, I became a member on IF on 24th April 2013.  One fine day I happened to chance upon Indu's FF - on May 10th to be precise - and read all her chapters in a span of two days and when I completed reading it I just could not stop myself from commenting and that's how I got started.  I have commented only on KTLK forum - before March 2013 did not even know India Forums existed !!

Thanks for the question.

You are junior to me by one year...😛