Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Veena di, I thought of grilling you one more time.. actually grilling you more means coming to know much more abt you n your thoughts.. Cud not stop myself .. so here i go ..
1.. Who is more closer to you, after your hubby n son ?
2.. Friends are Forever.. do you believe in this ? Plzz specify..
3.. YT and IF has given us such a strong bond of each other.. how do you find we.. YT and IF friends in your life ?
4.. What wud you dream to see in your future daughter-in-law ? 😊
5.. I know your love for Indu di's FF.. say something abt your views for Indu di and her FF..
6.. My last one here.. Does love starts fading after 5 to 10 years of marriage ? 😛
Di, i wud love to ask more n more.. cos i share a lots with you n Florida ⭐️⭐️.. But dont worry.. i will find my way to ask you more .. not here.. then somewhere else 😉😉
Thank you di !
floridadoc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veenaper

1) Things that really make me happy are - to see a smile on hubby's and son's faces coz I get very disturbed if they are off mood which usually they are not, when somebody appreciates my cooking coz I consider myself a bad cook 😡, when I go out of my way to help someone in need be it - emotionally or in money matters.

2) I am a very meticulous person - so I never get tired of keeping the house in order.

3) I am a very satisfied individual in life - so I love the happy and contented space I am in today. 

Thank you so much Florida for coming back time and again and making this DOTW worthwhile. I simply enjoyed being here because of friends like you.

Its indeed our pleasure...Bawa n myself...to come here...as you truly deserves...DOTW...i absolutely enjoyed reading your excellent answers...fab n awesome as always...your writes are...n am really blessed to have a kind, warm, caring...n a Special Friend...like you...
Veenaper thumbnail
Originally posted by: bawaswift

Hi Veena di, I thought of grilling you one more time.. actually grilling you more means coming to know much more abt you n your thoughts.. Cud not stop myself .. so here i go ..

1.. Who is more closer to you, after your hubby n son ?
2.. Friends are Forever.. do you believe in this ? Plzz specify..
3.. YT and IF has given us such a strong bond of each other.. how do you find we.. YT and IF friends in your life ?
4.. What wud you dream to see in your future daughter-in-law ? 😊
5.. I know your love for Indu di's FF.. say something abt your views for Indu di and her FF..
6.. My last one here.. Does love starts fading after 5 to 10 years of marriage ? 😛
Di, i wud love to ask more n more.. cos i share a lots with you n Florida ⭐️⭐️.. But dont worry.. i will find my way to ask you more .. not here.. then somewhere else 😉😉
Thank you di !

1) My Sister

2) I do not believe in this coz it takes a lot of effort to maintain a friendship and it should be reciprocated from both sides - if two people are willing to go the distance with that effort then only you will be able to sustain a friendship, and usually this does not happen.

3) YT and IF friends are very close - My day seems incomplete without opening our home page, reading all your comments, posting mine and not logging into forum, searching for new updates, posts and replying to any pm. 

4) Very tough one Bro - I would want her to be like Swati 😉

5) I have already written so much about Indu and her FF on her thread.  I deeply admire her stupendous writing - mainly for maintaining the original flavour of the show, her intricate weaving of the story and for giving us something to cheer about when we are missing Ashni so much. 

6) No Bawa it does not - it only gets stronger.  For me love is more about care, commitment and dedication.  It is not only just exchanging gifts and going out for movies, dinners and picnics.  It is also helping each other in the daily chores, taking leave and managing the household when the other is sick, getting involved  in the child's schooling and other activities and above all trusting each other.

Thanks a ton Bro for coming here and being with me throughout this week and making this DOTW special.  You are truly a wonderful Bro.  
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Veena, Sorry, I missed this...Belated congratulations...😊
Veenaper thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjani9

Veena, Sorry, I missed this...Belated congratulations...😊

Thank you so much Anjani.
Anjani9 thumbnail
Veenaji, I have only one question...when you started your activity on IF...when are you out of silent mode???
Veenaper thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjani9

Veenaji, I have only one question...when you started your activity on IF...when are you out of silent mode???

Anjani sorry, can you elaborate? I did not understand what you meant.
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sorry Veena,I couldnt come later,was caught up with a lot of things but I have gone through all your replies,you are a wonderful person and it is very nice to be interacting with you in this forum,its an honour
Anjani9 thumbnail

Anjani sorry, can you elaborate? I did not understand what you meant.

Veenaji, When did you start commenting here?
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

1) My Sister

2) I do not believe in this coz it takes a lot of effort to maintain a friendship and it should be reciprocated from both sides - if two people are willing to go the distance with that effort then only you will be able to sustain a friendship, and usually this does not happen.

3) YT and IF friends are very close - My day seems incomplete without opening our home page, reading all your comments, posting mine and not logging into forum, searching for new updates, posts and replying to any pm. 

4) Very tough one Bro - I would want her to be like Swati 😉

5) I have already written so much about Indu and her FF on her thread.  I deeply admire her stupendous writing - mainly for maintaining the original flavour of the show, her intricate weaving of the story and for giving us something to cheer about when we are missing Ashni so much. 

6) No Bawa it does not - it only gets stronger.  For me love is more about care, commitment and dedication.  It is not only just exchanging gifts and going out for movies, dinners and picnics.  It is also helping each other in the daily chores, taking leave and managing the household when the other is sick, getting involved  in the child's schooling and other activities and above all trusting each other.

Thanks a ton Bro for coming here and being with me throughout this week and making this DOTW special.  You are truly a wonderful Bro.  

Thanx for these wonderful n to the point answers Veena di ⭐️👏
I dont think the whole week was a grilling for you at any point.. You have been enjoying replying to the longest n shortest parts of evry questions... to which i thought were my googlies.. 😳 I am reading all your answers again n again .. a simple Lady n her brilliiant life n thoughts.. ! i am speechless Di ! 😊
👍🏼
It was all my pleasure to come here n ask you abt your life n thoughts to get to know more abt you my Veena Di .. All thanx to you for your managed time n awesome replies..
Thank you di ! 😃