^*' #75th Doctor of the Week '*^ - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Veenaper

Bawa Bro, I have already answered - now I need to have a hot cup of tea !!! 
Here is you tea Di, after a sticky round of answers !
A bit of cake going with the tea !

And, pani pouri arrangement for afterwards 😃

Originally posted by floridadoc

Excellent answers...Veena...back...again...
1...What have you always wanted to do..but never done...
2...What is your idea of enjoyment...

Thanks Florida - 

1) I really envy people who speak in public - that is such an awesome talent.  I have always wanted to speak in office during felicitations, when colleagues are relieved or when they retire - but I have not been able to overcome my fear.  I can write a speech, I can even read it in front of a capacity crowd but I cannot give one.  I made a fool of myself when I was asked to reply back during the function on completion of my silver jubilee in office and all I could muster was a sheepish Thank You !! 

2) I am basically a homebody - so my idea of enjoyment is watching a movie with family at home or watching KTLK episodes - the favourite ones - without Mallu, Khushi, Daksh and Divya.

1) My most memorable day in office till date is the function held to honour me for completion of my 25 years of service

2) He is 'Yes Boss' - otherwise he will be transferred to another corner of the country by the management.

3) Bawa Bro - my family does not know I am the DOTW - they only know I write some reviews on KTLK stories. First of all they do not appreciate my love for KTLK - they always say what is there in the serial that keeps me busy.  It is no use explaining coz only you and I and all my friends here know of  our deep love for this unique show.

4) You mean here ? Initially even I used to think the same but gradually as one opens up and by just reading what each one writes, you can assess that person - see I know you inside out after interacting with you everyday for the past 6 months - you are a Tech Genius, selfless, always going out of your way to bring a smile on everybody's face, very sensitive, the most caring spouse and a loving and grounded family man.  

5) Bawa Bro you certainly have caught me on the wrong foot - It was me 😉
Thanx for every answer of yours Veena di ! 👏👏
A great applause n plzz take my Bow ! 👍🏼
What an awesome summary of your life that we are getting here ! i am so thrilled with your life moves ! I am understanding my Didi so much now... that i think i can write down something abt you too ,, yes i mean it di ! 😊
Thanx for the assessment you have made for me.. i dont know i am worth of that much appreciation or not.. 😳
Thanx for the last one.. i thought it was Sir.. thats making you hesitant 😉 Lucky Sir ! ⭐️
Thanx you so much my Di ! 👏⭐️
Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
Saute time Veena di ! 😛
1.. Whom do you admire more... Nidhi's Baba or Ashu's Baba ? why ?
2.. Whom wud you like take with you to office.. Nidhi or Nishu ? kyun ?
3.. Whats more realistic according to you .. Acting or commenting ? 
4.. Who is first for you.. me or swati ? 😉 n why ? 
5.. Swati as my wife.. or me as her hubby ? 
Googlies... ! ooops 😉😆

Originally posted by bawaswift

Saute time Veena di ! 😛
1.. Whom do you admire more... Nidhi's Baba or Ashu's Baba ? why ?
2.. Whom wud you like take with you to office.. Nidhi or Nishu ? kyun ?
3.. Whats more realistic according to you .. Acting or commenting ? 
4.. Who is first for you.. me or swati ? 😉 n why ? 
5.. Swati as my wife.. or me as her hubby ? 
Googlies... ! ooops 😉😆

1) Tough one - but I admire both equally.
Nidhi's Baba - here is a man who fell in love and married the girl much against her father's wishes, but loved her to the very end.  Even though he lost her so early after marriage leaving him alone to look after an infant - he did not marry again, though he was in the prime of his youth.  He brought up Nidhi ofcourse with DB's help, giving her all the love and care and instilling the right values in her and what did we get to see - A beauty with brains and all the right qualities - I really salute him for that. The father-daughter relationship was too good to be true and even though he disagreed initially, he rallied behind her and agreed for Ashni union. I even liked his stance when Nidhi came home after the separation and he did not ask a word and just accepted her decision.

Ashu's Baba -The relationship between Ashu and Baba is something out of this world.  Father-Son relationships are invariably not very good but what we got to see was a superb relationship - they had love, deep respect and trust in each other.  And the role that he played in bringing Ashni together was tremendous.  But two things I did not like about him were - he did not forgive his daughter and she died always pining for him and during Mallu Phase I, he did not trust Nidhi when she was wrongly accused and being Neuro Surgeons both he and Ashu failed to see through Mallika's deceit.

2) Tough one again Bawa - I will take both - Nidhi - she is my angel and Nishu coz he is such an endearing babe.

3) Commenting anybody can do but acting is a great talent which only a few possess.

4) Toughest one - I have a soft corner for Swati coz she is your wife and you coz you are my dear Bro

5) This is a bouncer, not a googly - so I am ducking this !!! 
Veena...simply brilliant answers to all questions...
1...What are something that make you really happy...
2...What is that one thing you never get tired of...
3...What you love more in life...

1) Tough one - but I admire both equally.
Nidhi's Baba - here is a man who fell in love and married the girl much against her father's wishes, but loved her to the very end.  Even though he lost her so early after marriage leaving him alone to look after an infant - he did not marry again, though he was in the prime of his youth.  He brought up Nidhi ofcourse with DB's help, giving her all the love and care and instilling the right values in her and what did we get to see - A beauty with brains and all the right qualities - I really salute him for that. The father-daughter relationship was too good to be true and even though he disagreed initially, he rallied behind her and agreed for Ashni union. I even liked his stance when Nidhi came home after the separation and he did not ask a word and just accepted her decision.

Ashu's Baba -The relationship between Ashu and Baba is something out of this world.  Father-Son relationships are invariably not very good but what we got to see was a superb relationship - they had love, deep respect and trust in each other.  And the role that he played in bringing Ashni together was tremendous.  But two things I did not like about him were - he did not forgive his daughter and she died always pining for him and during Mallu Phase I, he did not trust Nidhi when she was wrongly accused and being Neuro Surgeons both he and Ashu failed to see through Mallika's deceit.

2) Tough one again Bawa - I will take both - Nidhi - she is my angel and Nishu coz he is such an endearing babe.

3) Commenting anybody can do but acting is a great talent which only a few possess.

4) Toughest one - I have a soft corner for Swati coz she is your wife and you coz you are my dear Bro

5) This is a bouncer, not a googly - so I am ducking this !!! 
Very brilliant n awesome answers Veena di ! Expected as always !!! ⭐️👏
Wonderful n very smart replies to each n every query !!! Loved them .. 😊
I take your answer to the last one... cos if sumone wud ask me to answer that.. i wud do the same 😛😛
I am grounded by your lovely, mind blowing ,awesome replies ! 👍🏼
Originally posted by floridadoc

Veena...simply brilliant answers to all questions...
1...What are something that make you really happy...
2...What is that one thing you never get tired of...
3...What you love more in life...

1) Things that really make me happy are - to see a smile on hubby's and son's faces coz I get very disturbed if they are off mood which usually they are not, when somebody appreciates my cooking coz I consider myself a bad cook 😡, when I go out of my way to help someone in need be it - emotionally or in money matters.

2) I am a very meticulous person - so I never get tired of keeping the house in order.

3) I am a very satisfied individual in life - so I love the happy and contented space I am in today. 

Thank you so much Florida for coming back time and again and making this DOTW worthwhile. I simply enjoyed being here because of friends like you.
Edited by Veenaper - 10 years ago