Originally posted by: deepa17

Hi Veenaji

Congrats for being on the hot seat..

Sorry for being so late.

I have not been able to go back all the pages

But a few q from my end..

Did you watch Ktlk from the start or after lead change

Your best and worst moment of Ktlk

If season 2 were to be announced today .. Would you like to see a fresh story and if yes .. What would it be?

Sorry if they are repeats.

Hi Deepa, thanks for your wishes and for coming here with your questions.  Yes I am from Mumbai and I know you were from Mumbai but now in the US - in fact my office is in Nariman Point and I remember  reading on  one of the  posts that  you did your schooling in South Mumbai - which one - St. Anne's, Alexandria, G.D. Somani or Campion ? 

And now my answers - 

1) I watched KTLK right from the start but loved it more after the lead change - now whenever I watch it is only after SK's entry - I know that you will be mighty pleased.

2) Best moment is CS agreeing for their union at the airport and worst is Daksh's molestation attempt - but episodic wise the best is March 18th  2013 - when Nidhi announces that she is ready to be a mother.

3) If Season 2 were to be announced today, I would like the story to be carried forward from where it stopped - Nidhi's pregnancy, the birth of their child and then she rejoining KGH - very much on the lines of Indu's FF.

No issues Deepa - your questions were different and I enjoyed answering them.  Thanks once again.
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi Deepa, thanks for your wishes and for coming here with your questions.  Yes I am from Mumbai and I know you were from Mumbai but now in the US - in fact my office is in Nariman Point and I remember  reading on  one of the  posts that  you did your schooling in South Mumbai - which one - St. Anne's, Alexandria, G.D. Somani or Campion ? 

And now my answers - 

1) I watched KTLK right from the start but loved it more after the lead change - now whenever I watch it is only after SK's entry - I know that you will be mighty pleased.

2) Best moment is CS agreeing for their union at the airport and worst is Daksh's molestation attempt - but episodic wise the best is March 18th  2013 - when Nidhi announces that she is ready to be a mother.

3) If Season 2 were to be announced today, I would like the story to be carried forward from where it stopped - Nidhi's pregnancy, the birth of their child and then she rejoining KGH - very much on the lines of Indu's FF.

No issues Deepa - your questions were different and I enjoyed answering them.  Thanks once again.

Thank you Veenaji..

Iam impressed that you have followed my posts.. and you remember them..

All your guesses about the schools were wrong
 Try againπŸ˜† .. Give you a hint.. it is an all girls school.πŸ˜‰
Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you Veenaji..

Iam impressed that you have followed my posts.. and you remember them..

All your guesses about the schools were wrong
 Try againπŸ˜† .. Give you a hint.. it is an all girls school.πŸ˜‰

I also remember reading that the view from your school was the marine drive - so it has to be one among the lot in order of preference - 

1) Villa Theresa
2) Walsingam
3) St. Charles
rayafan17 thumbnail
Veenaji.. you got it right.. no 1 it is..VTS..

I will try to come back again here in this space before Saturday.. just very bisy with work.
Veenaper thumbnail

Veenaji.. you got it right.. no 1 it is..VTS..

I will try to come back again here in this space before Saturday.. just very bisy with work.

Deepa, absolutely no issues - I know you are busy since it is morning in New York City. It will be my pleasure to see you back here before Saturday.  By the way, one of my colleagues used to stay in a building by name Anita in Malabar Hill.
rayafan17 thumbnail
Veenaji.. Fab memory.. From the top floor of vts we can see the Arabian Sea..

You remembering that from my school the sea was visible has really blown me away..

What is your occupation is my next q??

I will come back after my meeting to check your reply

Have a great evening..
Veenaper thumbnail

Veenaji.. Fab memory.. From the top floor of vts we can see the Arabian Sea..

You remembering that from my school the sea was visible has really blown me away..

What is your occupation is my next q??

I will come back after my meeting to check your reply

Have a great evening..

Thanks Deepa - yes - my biggest strength is my memory.

I am working as a Clerk in a Bank for the past 31 years - 26 years on the trot at Fort and Nariman Point - travelling all the way from Borivali in North Mumbai - a lifetime of commuting !  Therefore, I am always on the run but it is fun. 

You are a Chartered Accountant - I remember reading that too !!! 
kritika4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous answers to every question VeenaJi! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Reading what U have written is knowing U more..

Have always had deep sense of respect for U, now it has augmented manifolds and transformed into awe.

Thank U lots for considering me as one of ur best friends on IF.
Pleasure for me that a sage person like U says so!

Much regards always.

kritika4ever thumbnail
kritika4ever thumbnail
Sorry for using your dotw space VeenaJi.
But since I am not much active on IF, saying Hello to BawaBro & Florida here.
Take care & much regards.