Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
chai date & rain dance were AWESOME... & i loved it...  now eagerly waiting fr next dates... 
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hello_Vrushaan

i hope remaining three dates will be awesomeeeπŸ˜ƒ

fingers crossed..😊
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

awesome post charu. Thank u fr this post. The chai date so aesthically shot..it had a total swaronish touch.i was left to happy tears by seeing swaron at a phase sharing cute memories and cute embarassed talks. Coming to rain dance my my it was thoroughly enjoyable for me watching swayam n sharon dancing together was a great feeling. Vrushika and shantanu are the sexxy dancing couple of D3 and want to them dance together always. wanna see more dances of them. 

comi,g to rest three swaron dates. Equally excited in fact lot excited. Waiting for the camping date. Yes like u and evry other ss fan i would want swaron to have conversations share their joys n pains. Also want this camping date to be exclusively shot with inclusion of some romance..i am also waiting for other swaron dates but for camping a lil more may be a feeling that swaron will be away from all drama happening. Seriously they shud take a brk n give their life a proper focus.

cvs shudnt delay..their delaying is worrying me. I hope do justice to swaron dates scriptwise and towards the length of the scene

chai date n rain dance both were so swaronish..m glad tht dey were unique in their own way..thts v all loved them..
n yes i too think tht dey shld stop dng samaj seva n focus on their own love story..
just hope v get dates very soon..
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: -.nandini.-

Lovely topic, Charu! πŸ˜Š

And yep, I'm most excited about the Camping date too, I'd love to see it become a space for some proper conversation and heart-to-heart for them. Hope we get it in good time, because next week's spoilers don't seem to even hint at it. 

this week is gonna be...
bt i hope v get camping date soon aftr this track..
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: -.nandini.-

Lovely topic, Charu! πŸ˜Š

And yep, I'm most excited about the Camping date too, I'd love to see it become a space for some proper conversation and heart-to-heart for them. Hope we get it in good time, because next week's spoilers don't seem to even hint at it. 

nxt week is gonna be..
bt i hope v get camping date soon aftr dis track..😊
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: devlishswaron77

First thing first...
Welcome back charu di missed u & ur posts a lot se bhi zyada!!!
       And now coming back to the topic yes definitely chai date was descent yet slow & very romantic & the rain dance though it didn't turn out be one we were expecting but it surely had that fun & masti ...

Now all m waiting is for swaron camping date & I want it to be more than perfect, In short want I want some passionate & sensual romance in their camping date!!!!!!
    P.S. As usual beautiful post di!!!!

thanx sneha..i missed u too guys😊
n v all r waiting fr camping date
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: swayamsharon

firstly thank u for making post on swaron date, itz bring a big smile πŸ˜ƒ
i actually had least expectation from chai date but loved it to the core n had huge expectation from rain dance but was disappointed, though enjoyed vrushan dance!
n coming to remaining date then i m excited for camping date most. want it to be long n well planned..
i m clueless about bike race n excited to watch sharon in kitchen too

right nw swaron dates r d only thing tht can manage to bring smile on our faces😊
n i want to smile more n moreπŸ˜ƒ
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
swaron dates marathon jab yeh Suna tha tabhi i was all excited for one awesome ride n amazing experience..
D first two dates have been really amazing..
First chai date it was simply d best best best..
Unpredictable unexpected simply cute words kaam pad jate hai to tell how it was..
No1 could have ever imagined a chai date like dis one..
Am sure more than half of d fans would have started drinking chai after seeing dis date πŸ˜†

Secondly d rain dance.. Hmmm well expectations toh Kuch Aur the but mila Kuch Aur hee..
But jo bhi tha it brought a smile to my face i enjoyed..
Though i din like d song but i loved vrushan in it dey were enjoying themselves n seeing them enjoy like dat n having fun i was have fun enjoying myself n was smiling πŸ˜ƒ

Rest of d 3 dates ke liye am excited for camping date more..
Actually am excited for all 3.. I hope ki let down na kare n am really lookin forward to it..
Wat ever tension is going on now only these dates can help us chill our mood..
Great post charu πŸ‘
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: rinku90

Who would have thought that a simple chai date can turn out be like this,that date was simply magical and unique and... well swaronlicious.
Rain dance-don't know about anybody else but i loved it,it was fun and entertaining.
Now coming to remaining three dates-well hope that we get to see lots of romance in this dates,at the same time i want them to talk about themselves and there past as there are lots of thing from the past which they still haven't talked about.

chai date was indeed magical n unique..n rain dance was entertaining..😊
n my hopes r same as urs of camping date
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swaronvrushan

I m actually excited for all three wished...mainly cooking...really want yo c what will Sharon cook fr swayam...

amit sharon will cook fr swayam..nt uπŸ˜†