Frequent Posters

fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
m too emotional to write anything!!
this story is close to my heart!!
I can't believe it came to its end!!
I loved this journey of Mr & Mrs Foster
thank u for giving us this awesome story . !
I m really that I was a part of it from the very beginning :)
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nosalgia, fun, passion, poetry and food... yummm!!!!!!! everything was there in this update... β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Nostalgia with those sketches of Red riding hood and the big bad wolf;😳
Fun with the festivities of the ceremony;🀣 
Passion, as in u know what!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
Food?? Sounded awesome and totally mouth watering...πŸ€ͺ

Mark's speech was fabulous!!! That bit about him dismissing Arnav as some Cullen wannabe had me in fits!!!!! πŸ˜†

But, in totality, it was a beautiful update... a truly befitting closure!!!!!!!

I have loved reading this ff... Right from the prologue to this very end, it had me hooked on to it!!!!!! Splendid story, and not to forget the super-hot Mr. Foster and the cute Khushi!!!!!!!!
basanti108 thumbnail
Nahiii!!!!!!! no ending!!! an amazing story like this can not end!!!! 
if I lie and say im not happy with the ending could you please give us an epilogue ??? only becuase arnav towsend will always be on my mind and you have changed little red riding hood and the big bad wolf story for me...

beautiful ending...they are together and in love and deserve all the happiness in the world!!!!

Thank you so much for the PM but im going to lie and be cheeky and say it needs one more update😳 πŸ˜‰
neevankrish thumbnail
just great...gonna miss dis one...any idea of writing an epilogue??? pls do write na.. I'm gonna miss little branny d most 😊
cocoamob thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was a beautiful ending! I will miss looking forward to reading this every week. But hopefully, you will keep writing - I am following your other story as well.

Arnav had made plans already to take Branny with them - how can Khushi not love such a sweet man? And she did of course :-)
Monalisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This chapter was just magical Jenny. 
Its been a pleasure reading this story,love everything about it, the love, emotions the promises.

Thanks for making me be part of this wonderful journey.

Will miss Mr. & Mrs Foster. 
chinnimunni thumbnail
What a wonderful journey it was with Mr. and Mrs. Foster .. so beautifully woven. I will miss looking forward to the updates very week. Thank you over and over .
Please continue writing... You put in all the emotions in to your stories and make them so close to our hearts.

pmpm1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A beautiful ending to a beautiful story. Loved that Arnav took Branny with them... you have shown it subtly how well Arnav has accepted him as his own. I can't put in words how much I have enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i really did not want to read it as it would result in bidding this story bye but thn not reading it was also not the option so i did read it.

the poem omg its so beautiful so potently lovely and almost magical.

the update was the simplest and sweetest end that was possible and that should have been for this story.
landor, arnav-khushi, sketches this update had it all wht i should have.

yes indeed you are right sometimes there are so answers to the numerous question we have abt the things in life especially when the question is something like "if this was suppose to happen thn why all this delay, why did i have to pay with so much sufferings and misery" and all we can comfort ourselves is with the thought that may be in this way we are now more appreciative for wht we wanted. they love and appreciate each other in the most perfect sence.

jenny truly speaking the main idea of this story was not something extra ordinary, it was your writing style that made it so special and extra ordinary. u indeed are talented at conveying emotions through ur words.
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Comment Updated: Here