Fan Fictions

A Late Spring Removed. (Page 63)

kondhili IF-Sizzlerz
kondhili
kondhili

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
The last chapter...Cry

**Edited**

Just like that this wonderful, great and one of the most amazing story that i have ever read comes to an end. 
And i really don't know what i should write down in my comments, i am so overwhelmed with my emotions Jen. 

I remember reading the prologue of this story about 6 mths back.  What a journey it has been, not just for Foster and Khushi but for me as well.  Besides giving me Foster who i tell you is the love of life...Heart it has given me some great/true friends in this IF world which i never ever thought was possible some months ago. If not for our insane obsession with you bond girls i don't think our CC would have existed today and i am kind of nostalgic as this masterpiece comes to an end. 

Foster and Khushi finally belong to each other in every sense of the word and cross all the barriers and problems that life throws their way. Yes they do stumble in the dark when life throws up its weird twists and turns but in the end their love shines through. 

The entire wedding, the reception, their physical need for one another was so beautifully written down Jen. I don't think my words will be able to justify the beauty of all those scenes. 
Loved Foster for being so tuned to khushi all the time. I had a smile the way he asked khushi if she was fine after the reference to his ex-girlfriends during the toast. LOL

Little Red Riding hood and the wolf get their happy little ending and i can just end this note on a happy sigh knowing that all will be well for them since they are going to be with each other and for each other Always...Hamesha! Heart

P.S: EmbarrassedSince its the season of Season 2 can i get out the spam brigade and request for Foster Season 2 Tongue Your thoughts on this please Jen

Edited by kondhili - 29 August 2013 at 2:20pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina-18os112801-Siaa-ana-twilightdproverKKKAspsharmilaAbyanA.HajnalvgedinshutterSS88Japonicalazylad8-FauZiipktouchwonderblakesiamesecatAnarocksickbhaktiiialicia212IPK007dieforasrAnupama.AquaSandhyaranogill1chilly_disha_ssyahoodrunkiiebabeNidsubh007Arjuhisisclarissajohn

Anupama. IF-Rockerz
Anupama.
Anupama.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
R.
Dammit! LOL
edited-
words wont be befitting to let you know how i feel about this. I have never felt so emotionally attached to a story. You wrote it so well, so beautiful ..it just made a place in my heart without any effort. Right now, in my mind, i am having a slideshow of all those special things that happened in this story. Those made us so so happy. Thank you so much Jen for thinking of it, for writing it with your heart. =) Hug

Foster keeps making us fall in love with him all over again.. 'Branny to stay with them' in this one did the good thing.

I am so happy for Khushi. She survived it all and never lost herself.

That was something that Arnav thought..as he waited while going through the sketches. Even I think so when something happens to me LOL

A perfect last chapter to a perfectly wonderful story =)

Edited by Anupama. - 05 September 2013 at 8:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK0071chilly_disha_ssyahooAquaSandhyakondhili

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
So beautiful,wonderful and romantic  journey came to a happy and fitting ending...thank  you once again for this beautiful story and hoping for many more...love you and god bless

Edited by ranogill - 29 August 2013 at 3:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007AquaSandhya

jas0308 IF-Sizzlerz
jas0308
jas0308

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
reserved unres
edited

omg.. cant believe this is the last chapter jenny... from now no more arnav foster, little red riding hood, khushi foster and my brannyShockedDead
why do things come to an end.. will miss this ff like hell.. start something new soon too pleaseEmbarrassed

but jenny you did perfect justice to the chapterClapStar
loved how their desire get hold of them and make them forget everything but how is it possible for them to go further without any interruptions.. huh

loved mark's speech..

loved it when offered to take branny with them.. such a sweet gesture it was as every father do and even he carried him

loved their poetic romantic talks so beautiful and loving

and loved the last part

Edited by jas0308 - 29 August 2013 at 1:21pm

A.HajnalIPK007

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
welcome back Jenny. Waiting for the update.Embarrassed
Can't believe this is the last chapter...will miss Foster, Khushi and Branny. Cry

UNRESED

Jenny,

What a journey this has been. I started reading ALS when it was half way through, but I am delighted to to be a part of this journey. I fell in love with Foster, Khushi and little Branny and this story, these characters will always be close my heart.

The beauty of this story lies in its simplicity. It was one those fairy tales that can happen in real, the ambiance was beautiful and enchanting. You took me to Landour, a place I have never visited...I could almost smell the sweetness of pine and cedar. Embarrassed

There were no over the top characters, no creepy villains...A story of two teenagers who fell in love and found solace in each other...circumstances forced them to part ways, but fate brought them together because the wolf and the read riding hood were meant to be together.

I feel like I lived with Arnav and Khushi, have travelled in view valley road, witnessed their love, separation and their union and dashed to the woods with them.  Each and every description was vivid and the emotions were heartfelt. I went back to my teenage years when I read about 17 year old Arnav and Khushi and I grew up with them as they grew.

The last chapter is a perfect end to this fairy tale. Loved every word of it. Star

What was the purpose of it all? Were they mere pawns in the hands of a higher power, a master albeit eccentric designer who had a twisted, warped, slightly sadistic sense of humor...? Or was their life, their existence, their destiny just a matter of chance...random, meaningless events, nobody had any control over. Or as Khushi would like to believe, God makes everything happen for a greater good that mere humans are sometimes unable to fathom.  ClapClapClap

Foster got his Khushi, Khushi got her perfect spring wedding, little Branny found his daddy.

Thank you so much for giving us Mr. and Mrs. Foster and Branny, thank you for taking us to the hills of Landour. HugHug I can't find words to express how much I love this story. I am going to read this many times. 

This is a masterpiece. ClapClapClap Take a bow. 

PS: Will you give us an epilogue? 

Edited by incandescent - 31 August 2013 at 5:50pm

AnarocksickIPK007

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Awesome..Hug
But could we please please have an epilogue.
Really want to read about Branny playing elder brother to the Foster babies that would followEmbarrassed

Edited by tvpal007 - 31 August 2013 at 9:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

cherrybloom1 IF-Rockerz
cherrybloom1
cherrybloom1

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
res!
unres!!!

that was amazing!
u cant even imagine how much im going to miss this story!
i really wished u wud have shown a little bit of branny as well, maybe a dialogue or 2!
i loved how arnav asked khushi to take branny with then instead of letting him go with Janice!
its the first sign to parenthood and it also shows how different he is from khushi's mother who pushed her away after her second marriage!
absolutely amazing!!
cant wait for the epiloge!!!

give them to us soon!!!!

Edited by cherrybloom1 - 05 September 2013 at 12:38am

IPK007

shaz007 Goldie
shaz007
shaz007

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Res
Finally such an amazing and beautiful story has come to its end. I will miss this story a lot but no problem I will start reading it again to enjoy it one more time.

Now what are Fosters fan girls all going to do I wonder Wink

Edited by shaz007 - 04 September 2013 at 10:08pm

IPK007

Go to top