mandy15 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
fabulous updtae dear :)

loved it:)

whole journey was awesome dear :)
namita11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was great...u r simply amazing. Righr now I am very sad that it has ended so no words are coming to my mind
rvas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful does not seem like an adequate word for the last chapter but given that I'm no writer I hope u will accept...Beautiful update 😊
this was just a super awesome story...love ur writing
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful Ending..

I really loved this story very much and i will miss this ff😊
JCJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just a fantastic ending. Loved it. The poem was so beautiful. Thks for the pm dear.
Sj236 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res
MAGICAL STORY!!! :)
D last chapter had dat happy ending feeling from d start!
D different personalities were amazingly highlighted!
Awsumm work!
Seriously really sweet ending!
Bt i wish lil branny had spoken sumthng!
Den again its always and forever - ARSHI, so never mind!
Lovely ending :)Edited by Sj236 - 10 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
So its ended.. Beautiful last chapter.. Together in all ways.. Will miss this story..😒
ashnitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending..
but i missed branny & going to miss him now..:(
why every beautiful story end so soon..:"((
hot.cakes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it...
Sad to see it go though...
Very well done indeed!! 👏👏👏
sulu_123 thumbnail

A beautiful conclusion to a beautiful story (I dint want to use the word 'ending', because as u have written , it is actually the 'Beginning' of Arnav & Khushi's journey together having overcome all odds, fears, uncertainties and prejudices.

Loved Arnav's introsspection -

What was the purpose of it all ? Were they mere pawns in the hands of a higher power, a master albeit eccentric designer who had a twisted, warped, slightly sadistic sense of humor...? Or was their life, their existence, their destiny just a matter of chance...random, meaningless events, nobody had any control over.

Well, I would like to believe that the meeting  in Landour-

Between the  naive, innocent, good little Red Riding Hood and the bitter, disillusioned Bad Wolf

was destined to happen, so was their cruel seperation.

Their brief togetherness in landour before they were thrown apart by the cruel twist of fate  served to give them a glimpse of what this emotion called love was ? Wasn't arnav so cynical, always waiting to see if he would eventually get over khushi . In fact I remember that part when you described the Eureka moment of Arnav. How arnav, on that fateful night when he went out for a movie with dawn and then kissed her afterwards, realised with a jolt, that it was khushi , her fragrance that his mind and subconscious always sought after.
As for Khushi, she always knew she loved Arnav, but dreaded that he would get over her and forget her.
But just when he had confessed his love for her, when they had started dreaming of a future together, misfortune struck again, in the form of her granny's illness and her eventual death.

Perhaps their separation was best for their growth as persons. Both faced their trials in totally different ways. Arnav becoming harsh, bitter but his hardened demenour did help him to achieve the pinnacle of success in his professional life. He went thru hell & back, perhaps more than khushi because khushi had Branny,

That is why when he met khushi again, after his initial bitter reaction, he overcame his feeling of having been betrayed. Even before he knew khusi's side of the story, he had already decided that he dint want to let her go again. That he had fooled himself into believing that he hated her,. That he had never really stopped loving her.That for him, it could only ever be Khushi.

Once he realised that, he was determined to win her over. He was a changed person . The Arnav Foster who wooed Khushi back in his life was a changed man, a man who loved unconditionally. Who stood by her like a rock. Who could move mountains for her. It is difficult to say who was luckier in finding he other. For Arnav- khushi was like the sunshine, the cool, comforting breeze, the oasis in the desert of life.

And for khushi, Arnav was the solid rock, the man who symbolised love, passion, with whose help she could face any challenge in life,

They were both made for each other. How could they but not meet ??

Thanks Jenny for giving us  this beautiful story. For satiating the romantic in us who believe that True, Selfless and immortal  Love does exist  and that Love conquers all !!