Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barauni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Regret and repentance is piling up inside
Its been a week or two or may be three and i missed it all...
Starting from the end of Envy till the end of ALS and the start of an epilogue...
From Foster being called as a Daddy till his D-day and that days' night..
I feel so much in anguish that i just kept missing it all...
Every second seemed useless when the thought of missing it arrived...
May be this was just nothingness because of its absence for a while...
Coming back to compensate on it felt good and complete...
Now waiting for an epilogue seems worth and back to reality...
Hats off and thankyou for this spell bound story...

It will be useless and worthless to use words even of such high acclaims to describe ALS and appreciate it...  Firstly please accept my apologies for being very very very late and missing more than 3 chapters at a stretch... I did not intend to do do...

I am loss of words to explain or say something about every chapter that i missed... I know that the poem did nothing good in doing it... 

Its been a privilege to come this far along with ALS, along with you, along with every eager reader of yours and along with every single emotion, thought, feeling and those priceless poems and songs you've embedded in ALS... To continue further on this is a pleasure again...

ALS has always been my favourite among every other story i came across on IF and will always remain the same... Looking forward for the epilogues... 

Last but not the least you hold a very special place in our hearts Jenny di... You have always been a block buster on IF with your priceless stories... The way you have with the words and especially love is too good... Second chances in life... Is something i have never believed in... Not in this type at all... ALS has been helpful... A lot... No more words to say...

Waiting for more...
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just read the whole story today...this is really awesome...
I have to say,in the beginning for a few moments I was wondering if I would start this,with ArShi in western set-up,which is hard for me to visualize...but when i started reading it was like happening in front of my eyes...
the teenager Arnav-Khushi just touched my heart...how he,with all his flaws,made the obedient Khushi fall in love with him...the feeling of first love...amazingly written...
and Khushi's granny...reminds me all over again,though the parents always consider the best for their children,but is not necessarily always right...
the way she had to get separated from Arnav...the helpless her situation was...and Arnav's heartbreak...I was in tears...
Khushi's married life was something noone can wish for his worst enemy...I loved it when she get out of that so called marriage and stayed still in her decision...not everyone can do that...
then after six years they met again...in India...with her son Branny...that kid instantly made me love him...
I am so glad Arnav didnt give Khushi any hard time...didn't misjudged her...
his lines when Khushi was sick..."Just let me love you..Khushi...You and Branny. I will even make space for the memories of your husband"...I fall in love with Mr. Foster all over again...
and how Khushi ran to him to tell him he was always the only one for her...loved it...
I just loved the bonding grew between Arnav & Branny...how he broke the news of their marriage to him...the kid's disappointment not being able to call him daddy...and finally when he called him Daddy...the happy moment of father & son...
loved how Arnav went forward to talk to Khushi's mom that he would never allow anyone near her whom she doesnt want...
then finally their marriage...and happily ever after of the cute little family...
Thanks you for giving us such an amazing story...introducing us to flawed but loving Mr. Foster and very simple but admirable Khushi...making us fall in love with Branny...

YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
God that was so lovely an ending ...or should I say their beginning as that's how this chapter felt
Gotta admit when I saw this pm for one of my fav stories of all I was sad to open it when I saw the works last chapter
But after working up courage to read I gotta say it was arshilicious
The way how he reacted to seeing his sketch pad all his memories n feelings resurfacing all over again ...was so emotional still have a tear in my eye
As for his attempt to get intimate b4 the phone rang even I was cussing under my breath
But I soon started to smile again with the best man toast aww n how sweet was foster when he checked to make sure she was ok
He surely is turning into the family man suggesting to have branny in their wedding suite although did not stop him from finishing off his passion filled business he started earlier
Def gonna be keeping this story in reach for future reading when in mood for some romantic story
Thanks for pm really gonna miss this story
s-576 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my gosh!!!...That was totally amazing...an off the top romance...

The beginning with its myriads of twist and turns showed a painful journey, unwillingly taken by the lovers; and very willingly enforced by fate...

I had been so sad then...I thought that's it...Khushi's married...plus she has a son... Arnav's engaged...but that was just like the sleet of ice that covers lake...it was all wintery and frozen on top and all water and life underneath...

How magnificently you wove this story into being...each character with his/her own set of flows... each battling their own demons...

the concept was quite unique and the setting itself was refreshing... your imagination is so vivid...thanks

Thanks for taking us on ride...and showing a different Arshi world through your eyes... muaah... thank you

love this FF
... heart-breaking
...heart wrenching
...heart stopping 
YES!!!  That's how I'd describe this story...its from the heart and its about hearts...so, it is heart-breaking, heart wrenching and heart stopping...
Barkah thumbnail
Awesome & fabulous
Love it
Sorry for late comment
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i just read the last chapter (wanted a peaceful time to read...sry thts y i took so long)

you brought me to tears...

it was all soo Beautiful⭐️⭐️ ...your entire description of the wedding their love for each other so well written

Mark's craziness was fun πŸ˜†

Arnav going through his sketches which Khushi had saved for him ...melted me ...he was happy being with her...nd true to marks words...he becomes a different person around her 😳

their intimacy... their passion was spellbinding in your writing...

Good times do come around...loved it completely

Thank you

will read prologue later ...i still don want it to get over πŸ˜†

Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Hats off to you Jen for this  amazing and beautiful story  I will missed Mr Foster and family but I was lucky to read this terrific story.

God bless you Jen and do continue to write more such wonderful stories.
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Finished reading it again, that too in just 3 hours. Again, superb story Jenny, amazing work πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by PhenoixTears - 10 years ago
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh...i read all the chapters in one night without sleeping an ounce all night.
I started reading it at 11 , i thought i would read it till 12 or so and then continue the next day..but my my i just couldn't stop !
Believe me , i was staring at the computer screen like a total maniac and almost without blinking !
This is..a Marvelous piece of work !
I don't have enough words to describe my feelings...
This is literally one of the best FFs i've read till date.
First of all the concept was Mind blowing !
Then comes the characterization which was absolutely outstanding.
The characters were simple yet complex.
The various shades of their characters was portrayed brilliantly.
Then the story...what can i say about it ?
It had everything starting from humour , romance , drama..and horror for me when Arshi got separated.
The amazing journey of ArShI from their teenage to their adulthood was described so beautifully.
The tender love , the yearning during their separation , the joy of getting back to each other , another heart wrenching partition , getting a second chance , realizing the depth of passion and desire !
And another part of the story that was wonderfully described was the bond between Khushi and Branny and Arnav and Branny..
Each and everything was perfect !
Some parts of the story literally made me cry when im not a cry person at all..
The way the story progressed was splendid.
Very Very Beautifully written.
I'm so glad that i didn't read it earlier , and read it all in one go..i could have never waited for the updates..
but now that it has ended , i suddenly feel very empty.
I was so engrossed in the story , i felt like i actually am  part of their life.
The last 9 hours i was totally lost in Lala Land..and now that im back to reality , Pheww...i feel like going into ArShI land again..
And now u officially are one of my favourite writers..
Ok , now im rushing off to read the the other works by you..
I sound like an obsessed fan don't i ??
Well can't help it πŸ˜›
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜ƒ epilog...jaldi aaja ;)