Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
WHAT THE F***!!!!

This 007 girl wrote all kinds of stuff about me, and I looked the other way! She even changed my name to Foster and I ignored it.

But now, she is really letting her imagination run wild!! TRIPLETS! Seriously!
Has she even seen Khushi? I always wonder if she can even carry one child, and this girl wants her to carry 3!

After I read that little 'teaser'  (She called it a teaser, but trust me, it was more of a 'torturer' for me) , I couldn't even sleep at night. Just the thought of Khushi pregnant with triplets was scary enough, ad then to imagine having 3 little babies to raise!

I was so disturbed by this idea that I actually had a dream (nightmare is the right word) of Khushi with some 20 screaming , howling and might I say smelly babies.

I woke up with a start, all sweaty , with my heart racing, and felt Khushi's belly, to reassure myself that it was just a dream.

Now I have to make sure Khushi does not read this 'teaser' or she might get ideas... Already I had tried telling her that Aarav was enough for us, and she had said "yeh aap kya keh rahe hai, ArnavJi... Aarav bichaara kitna akela hai.. "

luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG 3 epilogues and triplets!!!
wat else would we need... love u :)
poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! triplets!!!!!   foster u have done magic...only u can do this to our khushiπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰  m so so pleasantly shocked n excited..cant wait...thank u jenny sooo much for the upcoming triple epilogue..yayyyπŸ₯³Edited by poojasidd123 - 10 years ago
golpokobita thumbnail
Triplets??
Foster will cry.. All these babies will make his life hell!
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anarocksick

Res!

Last chapter :-(

<3 <3

Haven't even read it yet and I already feel emotional. It's been so much more than just a fanfic for me...from the moment I started reading it, I knew it'd be special! And damn right I was!

Also the fact that I'd never forget is that it gave me lovely good friends <3

Oh, Jenny... I don't think I'll ever...ever forget this story. I'll remember this forever as one of the best, realistic tale of love that I ever read. Still can't believe that this exquisite piece of work is a fan-fic and not a published novel. 

I say, Jenny, do consider publishing it. If I owned a publishing house or knew someone from it, I would definitely recommend this. And I'm not kidding. It's so special, this one. And you've written it with so much patience, love, and care. But more than that, the flow of this epic love story of theirs was such real and believable and I felt that I had been friends with them all along this journey. 

And what a journey it has been! From seventeen year olds to adults having faced a series of most unfortunate events, and they still managed to emerg as lovely non cynical people despite having all the right in the world to be angry at the world. But how loving and giving they turned out to be. 

This update was just perfect <3 Everything about it was just right. The part which I loved the most was when Arnav announces that Branny would stay with them. Now that's why I love Foster, you know? Couldn't help but smile at his words and be amazed thinking about how long of a way they've come. 

The poem was so perfect. And the words... they made so much sense for them. The words so simple...yet having so many heavy. Our couple, so much in love that they have become one. 

I still remember the day I had started reading it. The excitement of starting a new novel you know you'll fall in love with...that feeling, you know? I remember feeling that. And love it I did. 
I also remember annoying you with my I-love-Landour talks and all that πŸ˜† What can I say, you totally made me fall in love with the place just as badly as you made me fall in love with your characters. 

Thank you, Jen πŸ€— You and this fic would always be remembered. 

And I meant it... you have certainly raised my expectations in men by creating Foster πŸ˜†
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mr Foster is a magicianπŸ˜‰...we know itπŸ˜›...OMG!!!!!! Triplets and 3 epilogues...
WOW Jenny πŸ€—...aise he nahi kaha hai...you are awesome and great.
Thank you 😊
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
And goodness gracious! The teaser!
πŸ˜† Triplets! Triplets! Triplets!

The seeds of their so many years worth of love I'm sure πŸ˜ƒ

Cannot freaking wait to read the epilogues! 
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mem1

WHAT THE F***!!!!

This 007 girl wrote all kinds of stuff about me, and I looked the other way! She even changed my name to Foster and I ignored it.

But now, she is really letting her imagination run wild!! TRIPLETS! Seriously!
Has she even seen Khushi? I always wonder if she can even carry one child, and this girl wants her to carry 3!

After I read that little 'teaser'  (She called it a teaser, but trust me, it was more of a 'torturer' for me) , I couldn't even sleep at night. Just the thought of Khushi pregnant with triplets was scary enough, ad then to imagine having 3 little babies to raise!

I was so disturbed by this idea that I actually had a dream (nightmare is the right word) of Khushi with some 20 screaming , howling and might I say smelly babies.

I woke up with a start, all sweaty , with my heart racing, and felt Khushi's belly, to reassure myself that it was just a dream.

Now I have to make sure Khushi does not read this 'teaser' or she might get ideas... Already I had tried telling her that Aarav was enough for us, and she had said "yeh aap kya keh rahe hai, ArnavJi... Aarav bichaara kitna akela hai.. "

Dear Mr. Raizada,

First of all, pardon me for using the creative license to change your last name. But I'm sure you would agree with me or rather Shakespeare, when I say, "A rose is a rose is a rose.."
or that "A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet".  And I am not just talking about the incredibly beguiling cologne that you are known to use :) 

As for the matter of the triplets, well, I know that you are a pragmatic business man who best understands the language of logic and numbers ( Though Mrs. Raizada seems to be fast changing that, a little birdie tells me!)  so I have this to say to you. According to health statistics, the likelihood of having triplets is around 1/ 8100 births, a rare occurence I agree, but nowhere near to impossible. So it could potentially happen to anyone...including you..!

I love your concern for the Khushi of my fiction, but I assure you that she will be fine :)

Sincerely,
IPK007.

PS: I agree with Mrs. Raizada, Aarav is really akela...πŸ˜†
Edited by IPK007 - 10 years ago
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg u really gonna give 3 epilogues...
thats really sweet of you...😊        I love you dear...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
i love dis story sooo much...
Teaser is interesting...
eagerly waiting to read it...