Fan Fictions

A Late Spring Removed. - Page 72

Mxk3444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Jenny I'm so grateful that you write this story and shared it with the world. There wasnt a single point I the story that I was displeased in your writing. You have an amazing gift in writing and I hope you'll grow more as a writer " I don't think that's even possible " you've always exceeded my expectations. I'm sad though i will miss this story that doesn't mean that I won't reread it because I assure you I definitly will. Thank you for such a wonderful ending :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dprover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful ending to an amazing story. Love you writing and will miss this story. I am not good at writing long notes but had wonderful time reading this ff and your other stories as well. 
123carter thumbnail
Thanks Jenny for writing such an amazing story. Will miss u
Wish u all the best.
debby_11 thumbnail
your writing is amazing
beautiful ending
loved it
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you!   thank you for creating these beautiful character studies and sharing their journey to completion with us.  I am sitting here with a huge smile on my face at the beautiful story I just read and now I am basking in the afterglow.
If I step back and assess this story, for me it represents two people's journey to fulfill their destiny, to be with each other because together they are complete.  This story is also about unimaginable darkness and despair slowly but surely making way for hope and happiness.  Loved the lines below because you capture the essence of these two lovers here:

"But then, totally unexpectedly,Khushi had happened. If he was like fire, she was like water, falling in sparkling, pearlescent drops from the heavens. Cooling, invigorating, invigorating.  ".  Wow.. What a memorable line.

manikka thumbnail
it was just awesome...

ipi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for this amazing story.
The last chapter was just perfect.
The entire wedding and and the emotions and the physical aspect of the relationship was beautifully written.
Wishing a happily ever after to Arnav,Khushi and Branny 😊
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late comment Jen.
Its a sad moment when a story loved by o many comes to an end.
Hope to get an epilogue to this.

Loved the lastchapter.
So many of us fell in love with Foster during the ourse of this story.
It will be difficult to let go.
Why not a season two as Liz suggested.

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Nice part !

Beautifully written !!
rabid52 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful update and a befitting ending to Arnav and Khushi kahani with Branny safe and secure between them.  Shows how the boy always keeps his word.