Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annys thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Now that was Really Beautiful Ending i love the Story From the Start ... still I remember when i first Read Prologue n was Hooked to the Story ... It was Really Nice story N now i am looking fwd Bride wth Doll

faffy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
'A Late Spring" for me is a journey of two souls who completed each other to perfection. Its an intense yet tender tale of love, compassion and healing. The characters, the milieu, the relationships, the events - all so delicately and sensitively unraveled and portrayed.

You, through your writing, touched the inner most core of my soul - arousing dormant sensations I had long forgotten existed in my being.  And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me feel myriad emotions through the course of Arnav and Khushis' awakening!!

You are a wonderfully accomplished writer with amazing stories to share - please continue to embrace us with their warm love!
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I can't believe that this story is ending. 
I have amazing memories of this tale. This story is going to remain with me for a long time.
Cos i have never really paid attention to the location of a story. Landour has now become special to me bcos of this story. 
The whole wolf and red riding hood ! 
It wasn't a story with a bed of roses. Life had its harsh reality and how Arnav and Khushi had changed. "A late spring" - the title was so apt for the love that burned right from their teenage years till their later years. 

PS : Thank you for this journey. Love to read more from you. Pls do continue writing your stories.😃
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was  awsumm chap n ending was beautifull too
thanks for  pm
rumu thumbnail
What can i say now !!!!
i m simply mesmerized...it was absolutely beautiful...each and every part of this story took my heart away...
i m going to miss this story but i m going to relive by reading this story again...
there are some stories which always stays with u forever...and ur both the stories will be in my heart forever...
hats off to u...u r superbbb...
love u Jenny 😊 
daljeet thumbnail
Loved it.
I think this chapter was not of much consequence.

Also let me tell you a wish of mine. I wished to see how Arnav actually copes up with Branny in their love life. I know that is impossible for this storyline or it should be a sequel. But you did give a glimpse of it in this update by taking Branny along with them.

I do feel there are a bit loose ends. One of the major being Sandra! I'm dissappointed by that aspect of your story. I didn't get the closure I needed. That seemed a loose end!

But all in all, I did love this story. The pain in the beginning, the buddying teenage romance, Branny and the role of fate - everything was enticing.

The pain in the beginning was not soothed completely. Scars in Kushi's and Arnav's mind was dealt a bit easily in my eyes. But it never made me love this story any less!

I want to thank you for writing this work. You and your work will always be close to my heart. Thank you Dear. Please keep in touch! If possible can you give me your mail id?

And I hope you will start reading my work soon too!!!!

What is this new work? I don't know about it. On Arshi itself?

mishal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it😊

Beautifully written

you r a superb writer⭐️ and ur work will always be close to my heart.

Barunz4ever thumbnail
It was just awesome 
Lovd it too much
Getting little emotional😭 as it ends
Never wanted this beautiful journey to end
Will dearly miss Arnav khushi n branny
R u planning for an epilogue ?
Would just LUV to read their happily ever after.
Thnks for pm
aksuji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful ending to a beautiful story...'
this story is a masterpiece...
thanku for presenting us this outstanding work
ipktouch thumbnail
awesome and beautiful happy ending update...i loved it thoroughly..and finally the little red riding hood got devoured by its beloved wolf..loved this "So little Red Riding Hood
finally got devoured by the
Wolf. And quite happily too..wow what a fantastic line and ur way of describing the nature n weather of LANDOUR HILLS is awesome..epic.u made us feel the Landour soil which will remain in our heart forever lyk ipkknd and arshi..u gave us Arnav Foster,Kushi(Foster now),Branny,Rachel,Janice,Mark n Dawn..such a wonderful characters..finally our Foster won his luck back with his lady love..and our lovely lady Kushi won her love back with her lucky deeds..all thanks to Rachel n Janice..and Kushi's love for her unknwn n unseen father..so awfully written with beautiful thoughts..no one can beat u in this genre dear..ending is so awesome with their poetry..and ENDING?well its not its a happy beginning..as u said..and therez much much more to say but my mobile might get crashed..lol and i dont expect epilogue coz i want volume/season 2 of ALS...coz so far that was their 1st phase which had love,pain,struggle,luck(i still remember how Arnav overheard Janice convo over phone with Rachel abt Kushi's presence in Mumbai) and finally happiness..and we want to see their 2nd phase as a happy n b'ful family..waiting for ur reply..