A Late Spring Removed. - Page 66

Posted: 10 years ago
an amazing end!!!just loved it
A beautiful end to a beautiful story.   They were destined to meet,  but  after an upheaval.  May be that was the only way Branny could be a  part of their story.

NIce.  Enjoyed the whole journey.
it was such a fabulous journey
from  a teen arnav and khushi to a finally forever n together married couple
just awesome
i hope that when you wrote "the beginning"  at the end of the update, you actually have plans for a sequel or something😉
this was an amazing story !! i feel fortunate to have come across this..thanks alot for ALS..will miss mr. and mrs. foster and will miss branny foster the most..hoping to receive a pm from you soon saying you have started a new story.  
Beautiful updates jen.

And with that we come to an end with our journey to ALS, but a blissful and long waiting beginning for Foster couple hope they live happily ever after.

Arnav Foster the enigma... very unpredictable but one thing intact from beginning to end his deep love for khushi.

Khushi... at times i was really angry at her in the start for behaving all selfless and sacrificial, there by pushing Arnav away in dark, but later i was really sorry for her and with her in all her pain...

like Arnav said "we are all mere pawns in the hands of higher power, nobody has control over any things" so true.

ALS... it is the best ff i have not just read but felt and lived every word of it, i'll surely come back to re-read it.

Thanks and love you for this beautiful ride jenny.
stay blessed!!
It was a beautiful journey Jenny. Thanks a million for sharing this. Pls pm me with updates of bride with a doll. Thanks.
That was an amazinggg update!!

The most beautiful end to this perfect story
N the last line rather poetry was absolutely awesomeee
Thnx fr sharing your work with us

Amazinggg update!!!
really they have come such a long way,,,, Arnav waiting for her and finally getting her for lifetime...

loved the update dear

wonderful as always ,,,,another fiction came to an end...so is their going to be an Epilogue ...

you are a great writer
What an beautiful end to such a beautiful ff..it's been a great Anglo Indian journey with this ff..learnt a lot..u r great writer Jenny..
That was so well said, enjoyed reading it to the end! ⭐️