Siya6490 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful ending...
I will miss this story...
Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jenny, I love Arshi & Sarun so much that I have become addicted to reading Arshi fan fictions & I have read so many of them till now. Many of those Arshi FFs written by other writers have been wonderful though a few have been mundane too. But never in all these days have I come across any of these fan fiction writers to take their FFs to the level of sheer poetry! Earlier I was simply addicted to Arshi FFs & I was reading them though I was not very proud of myself to be a mere FF reader but now I can proudly proclaim to the world after reading all your Arshi FFs written so far, that they are worth reading over & over! And I am so fortunate that I came across these FFs just a few weeks back. It goes without saying that you excel in every department of story telling - plot, narrative, character delineation - I am clean bowled as a reader by the beautiful language & the emotional content of your narrative! The powerful magical onscreen Sarun chemistry has immortalised the love story of Arshi which is inspiring till date so many people to write countless Arshi FFs but never did I imagine that it could inspire such masterpieces which you have been writing! I hope one day you can publish these stories in books which can reach a wider cross-section of readers which can hopefully convert more & more people into Sarun / Arshi fans eventually! And also I seriously wish Sarun (Sanaya & Barun) get to read your Arshi FFs one day 😊 Now, I am hooked to your 'The Bride with a Doll' & looking forward to reading its next update soon 😊Edited by Arshisarunfan - 10 years ago
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jenny, when stalwarts have already commented what more can I add.

Beautiful beginning of once-in-a-lifetime love story!
Of the most adorable and desirable Foster and spirited Khushi!

As Sandy wrote they are perfect yin and yang. His ability to love,care and protect and her capability to love back in abundance.

I remember you had promised epilogue(s). and I am waiting and hoping for season-2 as well.
I will miss our impatient wait for Foster and ALS  updates.
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Comment unresed here :) 
rati123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful story !! The one single act of Arnav's to tell Khushi to take Branny along with them , tells so much about this family's bonding in the future. Khushi and Branny are so lucky !!

Thanks a lot for this wonderful story.
I am so happy for Khushi ... She really deserved Arnav back in her life...
 And Arnav too... When fate had separated them I had so wished they elope and build a life... But branny would not have been there..

It's a lovely story and there's a beautiful end... 
Mithikush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superbbb ending
They r made for each other
Tanx for dis beautiful FF
Loved it
swatim318 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The Most Beautiful Ending or shud I say Beginning one cud expect for ALS.. 👏

Truly Awesome...

Waiting for Bride with a doll already...

thanks for pm...
malkasub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thank you for such a touching story. im glad I waited for the end... and such a beautiful end to a beautiful tale of two tortured souls finding their way towards each other. 

mallika