A Late Spring Removed. - Page 48

Posted: 10 years ago
EEdited by IPK007 - 9 years ago
Res
😎πŸ₯³

What makes women fall in love with Foster? 

Well, for one, he thinks. Thinks, pnders and introspects about people and emotions and most importantly acts to fix his mistakes unlike most men. Now, why blame us for falling in love with him " a fictional character.

Seriously Jen Jen...last night when I was reading the update, I was thinking ...maybe the only way I can meet Foster again is if I do something about it. Maybe have him in a scene in DND. That's how badly, I didn't want to let go. But I'll. You know why...I want Khushi and Foster to live happily ever after. Theirs is the fairy of IPK FF forum. A beautiful one we enjoyed every step of the way. Thank you Jen Jen!

"Were they mere pawns at the hands of a higher power, a master albeit eccentric designer who had a twisted, warped, slightly sadistic sense of humor...?" " We are aren't we. That was a a stunning thought you expressed and the beauty of it lies in the answer - Acceptance. 

Such is the power of fate and destiny because there are many a times in life when human effort is over rated. The acceptance brings happiness and then life stops being twisted, warped with slightly sadistic sense of humor" to become blissful.

In a way that is where Khushi's strengths lie. Yes, she craved him but when things went bad...she just went with the flow albeit unhappily and that maybe the only reason she survived. 

There are many times when going with the flow is better for one especially when the going gets tough and you are left with no options. Waiting out is not a bad option. It helps to lie low rather than fight it every step of the way because fighting yourself constantly leaves you bruised and scarred forever. I admire her quiet resicilience. She is the perfect partner for Foster. 

He deserved her. You know why? All his life luck failed him and in finding her he got lucky😊.

They are the perfect Ying and Yang. God Bless them and Branny...and those two more children to come.

Love you Jen. For ALS and for being that friend whom I would never have met if it weren't for ALS. I got lucky tooπŸ˜†

Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 years ago
Nids

Edit:

Jen I write this with a smile on face. When I realized that the update had been posted I couldn't bring myself to read it. I kept thinking "this is it". I ended up coming back to it one hour later, with butterflies in my stomach.

I didn't realize at the end of it I would feel so happy & complete. It has been an amazing journey that you have taken your readers on but I can't help but mention how personal this story is for me. This is where I got to know you as a person & just an IF ID. This story will always hold a special place in my heart.

Thank you for creating Foster, Thank you for introducing us to Landour, Thank you for making us fall in love with Branny & most importantly taking us back in time when we all experienced that first blossom of first love.

You have once again made me believe in fairy tales.

This is one story that I will return to over & over again!

Love you Bond Girl!!! πŸ˜‰ Edited by Nidsubh007 - 10 years ago
Oh Jen ,,,, First of all thank you so much for writing this beautiful love story.

Arnav Foster and Khushi Foster ... i have never felt more attached to fictional characters as i have felt with this couple.
I laughed with them , i cried with them and i fell in love with them.

The last chapter could not have come out more Perfect than what is.

My favorite part has to be when Arnav says that Branny will stay with them...that says it all.
This is one happy family!
Also in this chapter you gave out the jist of their entire life time and with such amazing sensitivity.

My words will not express how i truly feel ... but then i am not a writer so don't blame me ..however once again...
THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY ... AND THANK YOU FOR BEING A WONDERFUL FRIEND AND ALSO PAVING THE WAY TO SOME BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIPS FORMED HERE ON IF.

Edited by _disha_ - 10 years ago
The last chapter...😭

**Edited**

Just like that this wonderful, great and one of the most amazing story that i have ever read comes to an end. 
And i really don't know what i should write down in my comments, i am so overwhelmed with my emotions Jen. 

I remember reading the prologue of this story about 6 mths back.  What a journey it has been, not just for Foster and Khushi but for me as well.  Besides giving me Foster who i tell you is the love of life...❀️ it has given me some great/true friends in this IF world which i never ever thought was possible some months ago. If not for our insane obsession with you bond girls i don't think our CC would have existed today and i am kind of nostalgic as this masterpiece comes to an end. 

Foster and Khushi finally belong to each other in every sense of the word and cross all the barriers and problems that life throws their way. Yes they do stumble in the dark when life throws up its weird twists and turns but in the end their love shines through. 

The entire wedding, the reception, their physical need for one another was so beautifully written down Jen. I don't think my words will be able to justify the beauty of all those scenes. 
Loved Foster for being so tuned to khushi all the time. I had a smile the way he asked khushi if she was fine after the reference to his ex-girlfriends during the toast. πŸ˜†

Little Red Riding hood and the wolf get their happy little ending and i can just end this note on a happy sigh knowing that all will be well for them since they are going to be with each other and for each other Always...Hamesha! β€οΈ

P.S: 😳Since its the season of Season 2 can i get out the spam brigade and request for Foster Season 2 πŸ˜› Your thoughts on this please Jen

Edited by kondhili - 10 years ago
R.
Dammit! πŸ˜†
edited-
words wont be befitting to let you know how i feel about this. I have never felt so emotionally attached to a story. You wrote it so well, so beautiful ..it just made a place in my heart without any effort. Right now, in my mind, i am having a slideshow of all those special things that happened in this story. Those made us so so happy. Thank you so much Jen for thinking of it, for writing it with your heart. =) πŸ€—

Foster keeps making us fall in love with him all over again.. 'Branny to stay with them' in this one did the good thing.

I am so happy for Khushi. She survived it all and never lost herself.

That was something that Arnav thought..as he waited while going through the sketches. Even I think so when something happens to me πŸ˜†

A perfect last chapter to a perfectly wonderful story =)Edited by Anupama. - 10 years ago
So beautiful,wonderful and romantic  journey came to a happy and fitting ending...thank  you once again for this beautiful story and hoping for many more...love you and god bless Edited by ranogill - 10 years ago
reserved unres
edited

omg.. cant believe this is the last chapter jenny... from now no more arnav foster, little red riding hood, khushi foster and my branny😲🀒
why do things come to an end.. will miss this ff like hell.. start something new soon too please😳

but jenny you did perfect justice to the chapterπŸ‘β­οΈ
loved how their desire get hold of them and make them forget everything but how is it possible for them to go further without any interruptions.. huh

loved mark's speech..

loved it when offered to take branny with them.. such a sweet gesture it was as every father do and even he carried him

loved their poetic romantic talks so beautiful and loving

and loved the last part
Edited by jas0308 - 10 years ago
welcome back Jenny. Waiting for the update.😳
Can't believe this is the last chapter...will miss Foster, Khushi and Branny. πŸ˜­

UNRESED

Jenny,

What a journey this has been. I started reading ALS when it was half way through, but I am delighted to to be a part of this journey. I fell in love with Foster, Khushi and little Branny and this story, these characters will always be close my heart.

The beauty of this story lies in its simplicity. It was one those fairy tales that can happen in real, the ambiance was beautiful and enchanting. You took me to Landour, a place I have never visited...I could almost smell the sweetness of pine and cedar. πŸ˜³

There were no over the top characters, no creepy villains...A story of two teenagers who fell in love and found solace in each other...circumstances forced them to part ways, but fate brought them together because the wolf and the read riding hood were meant to be together.

I feel like I lived with Arnav and Khushi, have travelled in view valley road, witnessed their love, separation and their union and dashed to the woods with them.  Each and every description was vivid and the emotions were heartfelt. I went back to my teenage years when I read about 17 year old Arnav and Khushi and I grew up with them as they grew.

The last chapter is a perfect end to this fairy tale. Loved every word of it. β­οΈ

What was the purpose of it all? Were they mere pawns in the hands of a higher power, a master albeit eccentric designer who had a twisted, warped, slightly sadistic sense of humor...? Or was their life, their existence, their destiny just a matter of chance...random, meaningless events, nobody had any control over. Or as Khushi would like to believe, God makes everything happen for a greater good that mere humans are sometimes unable to fathom.  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Foster got his Khushi, Khushi got her perfect spring wedding, little Branny found his daddy.

Thank you so much for giving us Mr. and Mrs. Foster and Branny, thank you for taking us to the hills of Landour. πŸ€—πŸ€— I can't find words to express how much I love this story. I am going to read this many times. 

This is a masterpiece. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Take a bow. 

PS: Will you give us an epilogue? 

Edited by incandescent - 10 years ago
Awesome..πŸ€—
But could we please please have an epilogue.
Really want to read about Branny playing elder brother to the Foster babies that would follow😳

Edited by tvpal007 - 10 years ago