Fan Fictions

A Late Spring Removed. - Page 34

sreemeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Fantastic update.
Most beautiful wedding!!!
Wish Mrs and Mr Foster a very long and happy married life.
Can't think that there only one chapter left for this to finish.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reggie thumbnail
The journey of childhood sweet hearts to finally husband and wife has left a emotional turmoil going. The ups,the downs and of course undying love.. So magically portrayed and heart wrenching. Congratulations for bringing it this far with such finesse and also thank you for allowing a reader to b a part of this journey. Waiting for each update, checking the the day of update by repeatedly refreshing the page.. Will miss this story once its done ๐Ÿ˜• but will wait for your next work ๐Ÿ˜‰ please leave the story on if for a few more days as  I wanna read it again! Do open a blog to make this story all the more special and accessible to readers! Loved it! Keep it up! 
ashw99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful jen.
Finally much awaited wedding and they are one soul and body.
Everything perfectly written from wedding to the blissful ending.
thanks.
Abyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Another awesome beautifully written hats off  to you Jenny...
loved the wedding scene it represents... Emotional... Heartwarming...and very touching...the way u wrote that part it's very awesomely beautiful..Simply Stunning. I loved the wedding vows and every ceremony has such deep meaning...and that it brings tears to my eyes and it did when I read the update. God bless them. and our little Branny "the ring bearer" he has done an awesome work๐Ÿ‘..

I though branny would walk up the aisle with his mum ...but loved the way arnav pictured khushi's dad walking by her side and had it been reality that would had made a perfect picture๐Ÿ˜Š

loved the way you have described their loving part...  it represents.. Their longing... his eagerness ...her acceptance... is captured perfectly, and their first union being big step for both of them finally happened as a dream come true for any couple who were separated for many years and came together after long time...  waaaw that was awesomely beautiful Jenny๐Ÿ‘
over all... It was so magical... It was a breath taking...it was just a perfect love full of passion.. and you my dear Jenny described beautifully awesome...
well done Jenny for giving us another mind blowing update
you really deserve โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ and ๐Ÿค—
thx for the pm...and i can not wait to read more...

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was beautiful Jenny !!! loved it to the core.. there are no words to define the happiness after reading this update as many updates in the past during their separation have caused so much of pain but this update washed away all the pains and finally arnav & khushi are one by body and soul.. loved it..  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

At last they both are became one by marrying each other..

Amazing update.
roshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow now that waasss ann breathhh taking update i need fresh air n my husband after reading such a romantic update blush blush lol thx for pm dear
chenis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats to Mr & Mrs Foster ๐Ÿ˜Š
It was so.beautifully portrayed and finally they become one .๐Ÿ‘
Can't believe their is only one more chapter left .
06Pallavi_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was breathtaking!
Really good!
romaisaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it...each moment was beautifully described in this update...truly amazing...