Fan Fictions

A Late Spring Removed. - Page 32

sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
U described the wedding perfectly...Arnav -Khushi pledging their love and commitment towards each other and Branny their cute ring bearer...sooo sweet..
   The love making scene is not only hot but shows the coming together of two soulmates after crossing all the hurdles of life...Thanks for such a lovely update...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabid52 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very sweet ending. You got the right balance, when reading I felt the joy they had in their union.  Khushi and Arnav deserved it.  So is this the end?
ashnitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read last 2 updates together..
i really like arnav's attitude towards khushi's mother in chapter 41..sometimes i doubt is she really a mother?
finaly they got their happily ever after..
last but not the least i m feeling very sad that ALS going to end soon..why every good thing always come to an end so soon..:"((
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely wedding... perfect..
swatim318 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Foster..

awesome update jenny..

thanks for pm..
neevankrish thumbnail
That was Damn great 😊 loved each n every word 😊 😊 just dnt have any idea how story s gonna progress after nw ...pls dnt end it ...Keep writing ... 😊 😊
ipktouch thumbnail
awesome n fantastic update..nice wedding card..so we enjoyed ur mom n dad's wedding Brandon n thnx for the invite...and Arnav today becum his 17yr old haha n kushi appreciated him lyk a mom..they both r so happy n Arnav was impatient to kiss her soon aftr the pastor's announcement for the groom to kiss the bride..haha..Branny did a wonderful job as his parent's cupid...and in the 2nd half their longing n desire n love for each other were quite awesome n described well...so their unfinished passionate moment got complete aftr 6yrs...so lovely update..waiting for the next...
pooja102 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aweee finally they married pls dont end any tym soon
.aarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry for late comments

finally they married

both 41 and 42 update ws awesome yaar
continue soson
MamiaRehman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
feeling wonderful to be a part of the most this most blissful wedding of Arnav Foster & Khushi Craven ... Congratulations ... 😊

it feels so real ... seems like in some part of this world Arnav n Khushi really exists and right now they are celebrating their blissful moments together ... 😊

while reading i was thinking about Branny whr is this cute angel ... when i read Branny's loud voice my heart filled with sheer happiness and joy ... so here is our Angel... 😊

and the journey of become one was so beautifully described...loved it... 😳😳😳

This beautiful song dedicate to Mr. & Mrs. Foster

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQymwWecF6k[/YOUTUBE]