Loved ever bit of the chapter!
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
amazing update
loved it
PhoenixTears thumbnail

Aww, such a beautiful update. No doubt he wore the flowers and went through all the picture posing, he can always do anything for Khushi, after all she is his own little red riding hood. Whole wedding was just perfect, the way you described the ambience of church, Khushi's overwhelming emotions, Arnav's excitement of finally getting what was his.. everything was amazing. A beautiful, perfect, stunning wedding and my little branny was so happy to be a ring bearer, I am gonna miss him the most. Even Arnav imagining Khushi's dad walking with her, made my eyes moist. You are amazing Jenny, every detail was incredible. And regarding the ahem ahem parts, trust me this is the most beautiful love making I have ever read of IF. You kept the physical aspect away yet all their desires, passions, longing were portrayed amazingly. It was truly a union of two souls in midst of passion and pleasure!!! 

A big hug for you for writing this chapter, it was written far better than what I expected and nothing can be more beautiful than this πŸ€—

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pls don't expect any comments 4rm me,Sara ki Mom !!!!
            β˜ΊοΈ
Asrkkgsr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome.intimate scenes are well written.i hope they will get a happy married life  now with branny
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update the love scene were done very well not smut but pure love well done finally they are married and no one between them loved the update beautifully done thanks for the pm

BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jen, what ever I wanted to say its already written by my fellow foster lovers! KUCH bacha hi nahi! Splendid fantastic update, couldn't res my first row but hoping I'm not in the last row!!
And ahem ahem was v beautiful n subtlety written !!thanks for the update!
PS: I know it's approaching its beginning! But plz promise that u r gonna start another ff with spl Jenny magic!
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just beauiful...happy tears...LOVED IT!!! :)