Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
That was full of passion, desire and pure love.
angelrosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bravo !!! :D ๐Ÿ˜›TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
A_BA thumbnail
Jenny, I absolutely loved it๐Ÿ˜Š Everything in the chapter was absolutely perfect. However, I'm so sad that there's only one chapter left.

Arnav telling Khushi that there will be no more need to think of her past memories was absolutely brilliant and just too sweet...

I loved how you had them finally come together in front of the fire place...it's like life has come full circle for them...

I'm sorry; I don't have the proper words today to describe how much I loved this update, but know that I found it amazing, even though I'm so sad that the end is nearing๐Ÿ˜ญ
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Jenny  - to me the highlight was the vows. Yes what can I say, I am that boring ;)

Uttered with such clarity, I could hear them all the way here, so far away from Landour and it makes me want to believe that they've found everything they deserved and more.

Of course, their passion was written with such elan, it makes for great reading. I loved how I could hear the fire crackling, the twig rapping against the window, even the impatient groan as she tried to slip her hands inside his coat. 

And while I am not very fond of that song they heard, I easily replaced it with another of my favorites (more cliched) in my head and smiled my way through your words - at the end of which I realized, there was no song playing in my head after all. It was just your story-telling.

ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Superb ... Am going to terribly miss this :(
anuprika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wondrful update.lovd it..
finallly..
Dimz13 thumbnail
Janice I want you as my grandmother...!

Full circle...before the fireplace...hot and hotter...! Finally they are together...and in Landour no less...loved the wedding...the vows and the kiss...! And that off with the showers...of blessing..? 

Lovely wedding..now if only we knew what the food was like...๐Ÿ˜Š

Too bad this is coming to an end..I absolutely loved this story to bits...a very different setting, different Kushi and Arnav and of course the sweetest of them all Branny...! Thanks J for this wonderful story.
lovebarun... thumbnail
loved it!!! loved it!!!! congratulations to mrs and mr foster๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
akaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful banner and an apt quote.  They were meant to be together.

The wedding was beautiful
and
Arnav couldn't forget the time as teenager in  the living room.

Nice. 

zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really an awesome written part...
I totally love it...
You truly showed der patience in der love...
๐Ÿ˜Š