Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
dolly that why i am questioning why does she think like that it is not necessary the way i am thinking the whole world should also think like me .and i like meethi but she never impress me as much as iccha impress because the way iccha handle problem in mature way but meethi handle problem in childish way
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ merry tapu is lead, but everytym cvs wanted to show her mistakes they overstretched made her look same.
If u see tapu nature is same like before.
Her nature was misused.
In case meethi, cvs are careful to not make her criminal. But she has many similarities with tapu, and certain qualities which i don't like also which even tapu did not had inspite of being negative.

She has attitude, ziddi nature , she feels always she is right while doing it ignores other pov.
Tapu feels she right not considers rpr opinion and self obessed that never saw how her life effect other. She can't see meethi n vishnu's hesitation and mukta feeling.
Same way meethi can't see impact of her descion on vishnu mukta.
Her focus is jurt to put akash down.
How mukta could understand her feeling when she was in love, she can't.
She has no tym to look what is going in other people's life .like horse in race they see in one direction and not other way .
And people show her other option or try to show negative impact she get annoyed.

She took good qualities from tapu, in terms of like she does not tolerate like docile cow the crap of other. Know to defend her self.
But lacks ambitious nature,grace and competetivness to do something
the upbring and pampering of meethi tapu is same,
mukta /iccha had to adjust
that s why probably people could not accept when mukta was illogical made negative inspite tried to give her fate tapu to overstretch her mistake.
But luckily we can defend her more than tapu as she was made back normal before putting list of crime in her kitty.
Cvs were unfair to ckt of tapu as her pov before doing mistake was never shown and they often extended her mistake to crime.

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@saurabhrocks i disagree abt mukat & vishnu luv.i don't think  they r in luv esply vishnu. their track doesn't make sense nor is logicla. an nowhere in their interactions i find any luv blooming not bcoz i luv meeshu but i truly feel it after watching their track. they didn't interact much. even wen they want 2 take meethi but they didn't go out & it was shown tho meethi asked them 2 go out on their. he was shown interacting wid meethi only. and mukta never went wid him alone. it was not shown. wenever she shown going  out of thakur house she was shown 2 go 2 RPR only & then came back. and even wen meethi etc. went 4 iccha's asthi visarjan tehy ddin't show vishnu cuming 2 their home even 4 once & it was not that 2 show meekash scene sthey did this.bcoz mukta & thakur house was shown constantly in btn and wen he helped damini 2 take hospital he was suddenly shown falling 4 her.🥱and nowhere they tune 2gether also. i ddin't find any similarity except for 2-3 qualities oderwsie both don't complement each oder nor r compatible. an dchemistry toh bhul hi jao. 4 me this is sudden, abrupt & illogical.even veecha, rasya & aman-mukta luv track wa sfast & sudden but that was convincing.and if gudness is the criteria 4 similarity then meethi is also gud & vishnu himself'd said this 2 her wen she told abt their mrg fixn & went 4 help.
i m also not saying this bcoz i luv meeshu or like yukta but 4 me its not luv.its a mere attraction.
so i can't say they r esply vishnu in luv. and he wants 2 tell mukta but is not telling . why??yes may b bcoz of promise but rembr wen he said yes he didn't think abt mukta once or that he likes mukta. they didn't show mukta in his thots. he only thot abt promise 2 iccha & meethi's talk that last decision"ll b his.
and i know luv can happen in many ways but its only attraction & its difft matter that CVs r trying 2 make it luk like true luv or luv like they r trying 2 make akash true lover & hero by making RPR 2 side wid him.🥱

@abt meeshu mrg  2b successful i agree that meethi shud 4get akash completely .and that she shud also stop thinking abt akash & vishnu shud stop thinking abt mukta.& also think that mukta doesn't luv him. tho i think vishnu"ll defntly 4get mukta easily bcoz 1st of all hes not in luv tho he thinks 2nd hes the kind of guy who if'd taken responsibility will defntly "nibhao" also.so i want both mukta & vishnu shud 've this MU. 
and if they show meehsu mrg then on this basis their story can b 4warded. that 2 prsns who don't luv each oder but r forced 2 marry & r frnds trying 2 4get their pasts & falling in luv wid each oder.
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Tiny they did go out, panipuri n all, she is to get calls which were not shown directly.mukta used to say i got call n all
People don't get hurt so much in attraction when they see the person their attracted to making preparation of his mrg to some1 else.
Vishnu is not falling just for gudness but as u say the mukta temperment to the life is different he may have liked.
Her sensiblity and maturity.
If mukshu is illogical than meeshu too.
Neither of meethi vishnu share attraction and not they are forced in this situation. It is meethi's way to tackle her personal problem in which vishnu is trapped.

And the only reason i dissapprove vishnu for mukta is that he is under burden of iccha and won't able to give her priority and does not knows to handle situation like rpr.
As far post effect of meeshu mrg, as rpr said time will tell they are right or wrong.
For me i can see more throns than roses.Edited by saurabhrocks - 10 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saurabhrocks

Tiny they did go out, panipuri n all, she is to get calls which were not shown directly.mukta used to say i got call n all
People don't get hurt so much in attraction when they see the person their attracted to making preparation of his mrg to some1 else.
Vishnu is not falling just for gudness but as u say the mukta temperment to the life is different he may have liked.
Her sensiblity and maturity.
If mukshu is illogical than meeshu too.
Neither of meethi vishnu share attraction and not they are forced in this situation. It is meethi's way to tackle her personal problem in which vishnu is trapped.

And the only reason i dissapprove vishnu for mukta is that he is under burden of iccha and won't able to give her priority and knows to handle situation like rpr.
As far post effect of meeshu mrg, as rpr said time will tell they are right or wrong.
For me i can see more throns than roses.

no they didn't go  4 panipuri et al. they didn't show directly nor'd given hints abt it that we assume it.and wen told abt panipuri etc. mukta told it  2meethi also.i'd seen that epi.and they ddin't go widout her.
ppl can get hurt if they see the prsn wid sum1else whom 2 they r attracted .its happens like wen u've crush on sum1 & can't see that prsn wid sum1else. nothing more.
mukta never got any call. & wenever she got call of vishnu she used 2 tell meethi so that all can go.i'd watched all these epis v.carefully bcoz of ajay. so i can say  its not luv nor i find it convincing.
and vishnu only likes mukta 4 her care which she showed  2 him while he was staying initially.he didn't see her sensibility nor there r any hints. and he hasn't seen meethi's temperament.
we r just assuming that he must'd seen her sensibility etc. he only saw her caring nature which meethi cudn't show bcoz of consumed wid her own pain.they show her sensibility w2 him  only wen they showed him that he fell 4 her.

and i agree meethi-vishnu still don't've any attraction. bcoz  meethi is still nursing her wounds from betrayal. & vishnu is attracted 2wards mukta. but it cud'd been much more sensible if they'd shown while helping meethi vishnu fell 4 her.and yes meethi did handle it not much nicely but i've no complains as i want meeshu mrg 2 happen & i don't think she s wrong much.
and i don't want mukat wid vishnu bcoz theres no chemistry btn them, no story will b there,they don't complement each oder nor r much compatible .

i don't think there"l b thorns if CVs don't show it intentionally.oderwise both meethi & vishnu can handle their married life better.
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Tiny meethi said tum log jao, and they did not say if u are not going we are not going.
I saw 6-7 phone scenes and not single call to meethi.
Sensiblity reflects when mukta care fo her friend meethi, in very much in her effort she took to contact him to save her marriage.
The way she takes care of small small things of people in her house.
And the calmns she has normally and rpr attitude also.

And he disagree wid meethi temperment to deal akash. He does not approve her way to teach akash lesson and unlike mukta u can't blame him to support akash as he never asked 2nd chance or brought cake
The pov to look at life is very different and approach 2 deal situation different
how they are compatible?
Edited by saurabhrocks - 10 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saurabhrocks

Tiny meethi said tum log jao, and they did not say if u are not going we are going.
I saw 6-7 phone scenes and not single call to meethi.
Sensiblity reflects when mukta care fo her friend meethi, in very much in her effort she took to contact him to save marriage.
The way she takes care of small small things of people in her house.
And the calmns she has normally and rpr attitude also.

And he disagree wid meethi temperment to deal akash.
The pov to look life is very and deal situation different
how they are compatible?

yes she said but theyd didn't go bcoz she got angry on vishnu & said if hes pitying her but then they told that they truly want her 2 cum but she denied & vishnu went away alone & said he"ll help mukta in making meethi happy.and wen he said this it means he"ll go out wid meethi 2 cheer her up not mukta
those phone calls were not from him . they never showed.i'd also seen those epis but they never showed .
that sensibility he only saw wen he started living there & they showed that "hawa ke jhonke" song not b4 that.then they showed him that hes falling 4 her not b4 that.
and he disagreed wid her approach but it doesn't show her temperament.
just bcoz of this one thing or anoder 2-3 things they r not compatible & mukta is more compatible . i don't think. i'd seen much more than this so i can say meethi is more comaptible 2 him & moreover she complements him.and vishnu can make her understand 2 see things difftly & thatswhere they complement each oder. hes calm & understanding & he can calm her down. he made her understood just after akash refused  2go that they shud stop this & she listened  & understood him  & tried 2 tell damini abt it also.

u may assume they luv each oder or meethi is not compatible but i've so many experiences in my life that i find mukta's luv track unconvincing.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
i think vishnu love in mukta 

1 proof -he store many pics of mukta in laptop there is no meethi pics in vishnu laptop

2 msg v loves m was for mukta not for meethi 

3 why he want meethi tell truth that it is drama .of course he loves mukta and he dont want to betray mukta and even he agree to marry meethi he still saying i have to tell my feeling to mukta 

he agree to marry meethi but there is scare expression  in his face still .the day vishnu  agree to marry meethi there is no relax expression oh his face there is only worriness scare on his face scare  for what? of course  of loosing mukta .if he marry meethi he will loose mukta forever thats what scare him .he does not want to loose mukta thats why vishnu  tell meethi v should tell truth 

and if vishnu is not in love with mukta then why there is scare expression in vishnu face .why he telling meethi that v should tell everyone truth that it is drama  and if vishnu love in meethi really then why vishnu has scare expression on his face and why he want stop marriage
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Noone is assuming here mukta vishnu love eachother, it's so evident vishnu said to himself don't know what mukta feels for me i want to Marry her. Waiting to stop fake drama
He has started signs of committement.

What meethi and vishnu has done till now to label compatible and complement eachother.
In fake marriage drama neither they are comfortable nor they enjoy and happy wid each other.
Now u'll say coz meethi loves ak and vishnu loves m.
So untill they forget and they will be never compatible or complimenting.

As far mushu, i feel they do love. But not everyone gets true love espescially when u can't std for u r love and under burden of promise of other.
Don't care of chemistry as i want yukta.

And meeshu and meekash and meethi their fate is only in meethi hand nowonward, and no1 else will be blamed 4 her mistake
Edited by saurabhrocks - 10 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

i think vishnu love in mukta 

1 proof -he store many pics of mukta in laptop there is no meethi pics in vishnu laptop

2 msg v loves m was for mukta not for meethi 

3 why he want meethi tell truth that it is drama .of course he loves mukta and he dont want to betray mukta and even he agree to marry meethi he still saying i have to tell my feeling to mukta 

surabhi all these things doesn't show hes in luv. he may send such msgs or store her pics but it doesn't mean hes in luv. he thinks hes in luv but in reality hes just attracted 2wards her. and ppl also do thes ethings wen they've only crushes or just infatuated or attracted 2wrads oders.
he agree to marry meethi but there is scare expression  in his face still .the day vishnu  agree to marry meethi there is no relax expression oh his face there is only worriness scare on his face scare  for what? of course  of loosing mukta .if he marry meethi he will loose mukta forever thats what scare him .he does not want to loose mukta thats why vishnu  tell meethi v should tell truth 
hes not scred bcoz of loosing mukta.but he was only taken aback by the sudden mrg proposal by meethi.oderwise he wudn't'd said yes 2 jogi's proposal & that 2 widout thinking abt mukta. @ that time he only thot abt childhood talk wid iccha & meethi's saying that she"ll abide by his decision.now hes thinking abt mukta just bcoz mukta is cuming in front of him so it reminds him of her.
and if vishnu is not in love with mukta then why there is scare expression in vishnu face .why he telling meethi that v should tell everyone truth that it is drama  and if vishnu love in meethi really then why vishnu has scare expression on his face and why he want stop marriage

no1 is saying hes in luv wid meethi he only considers her as a gud frnd. but i m saying taht i don't consider it as luv 4 mukta just bcoz he wants 2 stop the mrg. he clearly said on fri that he doesn't want her family  2think that hes a cheater like akash.
so i m saying that hes thinking that hes in luv oderwise its not luv