Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishi_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saurabhrocks

They have to show it, to get trp of that tym there is no bundela family, to show yukta there is no yuvi.
And present track is made such that akash is bechara and is getting sympathy over meethi on facebook, he is made rpr but very poor quality ka rpr wid not even1% of rpr in him.
We are expected to accept him, that s y they put rpr in his favour.
Felt sympathy for meethi, till she was in attisgarh and good she want to move on.
But the way it is shown, meethi is still at fault.
She herself not prepared for marriage, first she should be strong to remove akash and than prepare to 2nd marriage.
Akash is still in heart, and she is made to marry a guy who doesnot love before her divorce not wise.
And if they are faking and it happens by mistake, it is worse. Such marriage fail.
Either akash so called love will win or it will be like saraswatichandra.
They will do anything to show akash right

thats because she loved akash truly. akash was doing fraud but meethi's love was genuine. she had blndly trusted akash and did whatever he told her.

so she was badly hurt when she came to know the truth. faking marriage is a wrong thing i agree.
but has to do it to teach a lesson to akash who made her true love a big joke and send him out of thakur house.

she is made to marry a guy who doesnt love her: on this i say cv's should show love scenes then. and vishnu doesnt love mukta as well. he just has some attraction to her thats all.
veecha were true lovers. so are meghan from  NBT.but mushu are nowhere near.
so thy shud brng yuvi and show yukta. nd meeshu .
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Agree with u rishi,meethi is good by heart and she always did good things to other.but now she is dilema,wish veer to be with her in this condition.and if ichcha is there means for her no pblm na.
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Agree rishi,its high time to bring back yuvi.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
here i dont want compare meethi to tapsya but meethi confident that if u agree to marry with me aakash will go from here this type of blind  asumption made  by meethi is wrong  means the way meethi make assumption it is not neccessary for  aakash should also think in same way .so here i blame meethi because currently for her tears only her blind assumption is responsible .vishnu make understand but she does not listen Edited by surabhi01 - 10 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rishi_

yeah shes gud but like taps also. shes indecisive alos sumtimes  tho not all the time.

tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishi_

thats because she loved akash truly. akash was doing fraud but meethi's love was genuine. she had blndly trusted akash and did whatever he told her.
i agree wid u. she luved him truly & genuinely while akash was doing fraud. tho i think she shudn't'd trusted him blindly & listened 2 mukta but akash behaved like this that she thot that hes rite & he even made mukta luk like shes all over him & he not just said this 2 meethi but showed her also. rembr wen mukta was trying get 2 see mark on his arm by getting close,he made meethi see this.
so she was badly hurt when she came to know the truth. faking marriage is a wrong thing i agree.
but has to do it to teach a lesson to akash who made her true love a big joke and send him out of thakur house.
i agree that faking mrg is not gu but here her intentions r not 2 hurt sum1. she only wnats 2 teach akash a lesson & wnats him 2 out of her life. 
she is made to marry a guy who doesnt love her: on this i say cv's should show love scenes then. and vishnu doesnt love mukta as well. he just has some attraction to her thats all. i agree that vishnu & mukta r not lovers leave alone true lovers. after watching their track its clear vishnu is just attracted 2 her bcoz of her gud nature & as she took care of him in initial days of his staying.
veecha were true lovers. so are meghan from  NBT.but mushu are nowhere near.i agree they r nowhere near 2 any1 one of the couple u mentioned.and if i want 2 add anoder couple in ur list then i"ll say PhAb from phulwa were also true luvers. and their hate -luv story was also 2 gud
so thy shud brng yuvi and show yukta. nd meeshu .

yeha they shud bring back yuvi & show yukta & meeshu.then there"ll b story & chemistry both.
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

here i dont want compare meethi to tapsya but meethi confident that if u agree to marry with me aakash will go from here this type of blind  asumption made  by meethi is wrong  means the way meethi make assumption it is not neccessary for  aakash should also think in same way .so here i blame meethi because currently for her tears only her blind assumption is responsible .vishnu make understand but she does not listen

surabhi i agree its blind assumptn of her but any1 can think like this & esply wen he said that u only luv me. so she thot that if she get ready 2 marry he"ll sign divorce papers.
@bold shes not crying 4 herself. and yeah shes responsible 4 it but wat way'd she?? how cud she'd convinced him that she doesn't want 2 4give him wen he was/isnot ready 2 listen.
and wen vishnu made her understand she'd understood thatswhy shes trying 2 tell this truth 2 damini but theres always sumthing or else cuming in btn. so shes not able 2 tell.
but all this doesn't make her arrogant or bad.
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hebasamiya

arrogant meethi stick to one decision & spoiling 3 lives 

she  is just like tapsaya nature  

so true...

meethi=tapasya

muktha=ichcha...

and uttaran=crap...😡
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rishi love starts from attraction, meethi truly loved akash fine.
She should get over akash than go for other guy.
Otherwise it will be betrayal to guy she marry because before going ahead vishnu has asked meethi do u feel atleast little for akash she said no because she wants 2 move on but not forgotten him.
And meethi was given option whether to choose to marry now or later .everyone is happy thinking they both r happy!
But are they happy?
It is not majboori ka mrg to save someone.
If tomarrow mukta agree to marry yuvi huridely without being convinced or as not due 2 scarifice for people she love, i will never approve it.
To decide wether mukta vishnu love is true or not it is too early,just because we want yukta and meeshu we can't give wrong reasons to approve
mohan was married to riddhima, but he loved megha only.
But he confessed his love, here vishnu is bound by promise one to iccha that he will give whatever she/fly ask no matter what is consequence, so he agreed althouh he does not like or he is not convinced , and other due to meethi promise he can't confess.
Love can be at first sight or some tym take tym to realise.
Cvs did showed mukta vishnu talking , planning to make meethito take out. But they did not show wat they did when they went alone to save scenes for meekash. They constantly were connection, impressed wid each other, attracted to each other, saw they tune well as their nature is same, they saw the person with whom they can spend life with, that is why vishnu is egar to confess his love, hesitate to marry meethi, and both mukta vishnu hurt,
this is not love?
Do all couple love and express in same way?
No just because i love yukta, i can't deny that they love.

To teach akash lesson there are many way, first she should forget him.
People said mukta rpr, forget akash murders.but they atleast tried to collect evidence when they did not get they stopped blaming.
Meethi knows akash was blamed of murders, she said recently in one episode when they were fighting near corn shop, that u are murder, she can very well put him in jail and ask investigation.
And this tym rpr won't be able to bail out.

I had said meeshu will look good if their track progressed gradually.

To meeshu mrg to be succeful
1 first meethi should forget akash
2 vishnu should be convinced mukta does not love him.
Mukta might fake to move on just lyk vancha.
3 meethi should take first step to accept relation. Vishnu will never think of heras wife and accept her untill no akash is out of her mind and mukta is out of his sight. And he losses all hope to get mukta back.
Yuvi-mukta may start like vancha, but i don't want fate of vansh to yuvi. He is veer's son not vansh.
Meeshu and yukta may end up in same house to complicate life.
But it will be in hands of meethi only to make her life, and no one else can be blamed or credited for her fate.Edited by saurabhrocks - 10 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
intially tapasya never fixed to her decision .her sudden change decision create problem for her as well as for others